Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 7/27/2022 at 11:32 PM, boyonenotzero said:

and what happens when you get caught by the security ?

Nothing happened, I was doing my workout when the guard who ride moto suddenly came in and he shout at me, I quickly walk back to park 1, but when I turn around I saw him taking photo, but he didn't pursue

Nice story bro, please keep on writing

after reading your story I went just now and the entire playground is very bright now, how you jog naked ? or am i going to the wrong park or playground?

Thanks, Writing my story for you now

Edited by Darrellkch

after reading your story I went just now and the entire playground is very bright now, how you jog naked ? or am i going to the wrong park or playground?

It is “park one” playground beside the new car park, yes it is very bright now but also empty after 10, plus it has a few darker places where I used to get suck there.

Ok, let me share some stories so you would know how safe it is to do what I did there.

PART ONE

I was a little scared at first when they start turning on the light. I don’t dare to jog naked at first, but I decided to try it out, so went jogging at around 7:30 and wearing my compress pants and singlet to check out the environment, when I jog past the guard house I always say hi to them whenever they are outside, at first they will ask why am I so late, but after a few days they get used some other jogging also started to stay late but most them leaves around 8:00. Then after a few days I started to take my singlet off when I was sweet, and then after a few days I started to ware very shorter compress pants which look like a trunk, then I purposely jog to the guard house to talk to the guard, the guard didn’t say anything about my trunks then the next day replace it with half transparent Ice silk trunk, but because it is black so it is hardly see through unless someone looks closer. The only difference is my dick shape is very obvious and whenever I jog my dick will swing around. I also won that and jog past the guard and some usual joggers so far no one notices it. So to make it more obvious I always wear a cock ring when I jog, sometimes If the guard came late or no guard I would take off everything and jog.

One day I saw a guy standing beside the RC Pondok, It was like 8:30 pm and sometime some jogger can stay till very late so I wasn’t sure if he is looking for fun or what, but he keep looking at my dick area since I walk into the park. so I decided to test him, I took off my singlet leave it on the bench, and jogged, he keeps staring at my dick area every time I jog past him, then after I sweat, I went to the Pondok beside him to do my workout, he came over and stand beside me and keep looking at my dick, then after I lie down on the bench to rest, he talks to me, and said “Your pants look very nice, Where did you get it?”, “Shopee” I reply, then he asked, “is it comfortable to wear?” I touch my trunks and say “yes, feeling like wearing nothing”, then he moved his hand over and ask "can I touch ?" I said "yes" and he touch my trunk near at thigh area, we talk for a while, and during the time we chat, his hand never leave my thigh, then I turn myself over to do push up and his hand keeps moving around the back of my thigh and my butt, I was super horny that time, and when I turn around my dick was wet and that kind of underwear get transparency when it is wet.  he keeps looking at my dick area but did nothing.  I was expecting him to do something like touch my dick, but he didn’t so I have to make the next move, I ask him “ do you want to try my pants", He replied, "can I, I said "yes" and I walk to the playground area, and took off my pants for him, he dropped his pants and underwear and his dick is hard also, he put on my pants and I ask him to jog around, we jog together in the playground area and I was naked.

When we walked back to the playground Pondok and I touch his dick, and he touched mine also and he suck my dick, when I was about to cum I didn't tell him, I cum directly into his mouth and he ate it all, then said thank you and wanted to leave but he begs me for another shot. but it took me 20 min to cum the 2nd time as I already cum a few times that day, After that night he came almost every night and I feed him my cum every night when I finish my jog until I went traveling for 2 weeks then after I came back I never see him again.

After that, there were another 2 uncles who came once in a while and TO BE CONTINUE .....

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, Darrellkch said:

It is “park one” playground beside the new car park, yes it is very bright now but also empty after 10, plus it has a few darker places where I used to get suck there.

Ok, let me share some stories so you would know how safe it is to do what I did there.

PART ONE

Bro continue please I am waiting for your part 2

speaking of which just now I pass by tugu hilltop, I saw a guy standing out side of the abandoned house. then i passed by again I saw wearing an underwear and he ran into the house when he saw my car, I park my car at the side, after a while he he can out and took out his tool to show off. then a guy walk towards him and they went into the hosue.

just wonder is that you bro ?

On 8/21/2022 at 2:17 AM, boyonenotzero said:

Bro continue please I am waiting for your part 2

speaking of which just now I pass by tugu hilltop, I saw a guy standing out side of the abandoned house. then i passed by again I saw wearing an underwear and he ran into the house when he saw my car, I park my car at the side, after a while he he can out and took out his tool to show off. then a guy walk towards him and they went into the hosue.

just wonder is that you bro ?

Not me I didn't go tugu for a while already, but I was at the playground area between 11:30 - 12:30, saw a few car drive into the new carpark beside playground but no one stop, next time come into the play ground to have some fun.

On 7/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, Darrellkch said:

After that, there were another 2 uncles who came once in a while and TO BE CONTINUE .....

PART 2

After that, there were another 2 uncles who came once in a while and they always lingered around the area opposite RC or playground, there look suspicious but there wasn't my type so I didn't approach them. one day when I was jogging it suddenly rained very heavily. I quickly ran towards the Pondok to get my singlet and leave but when I almost arrived at the Pondok near RC I saw 2 of them were there sitting beside my singlet, I was wet and my trunks get transparency when it is wet. So, I decided to wait for them to leave in the playground.

After a while, I saw both of them walk toward the playground. I was thinking to walk away, but it was too cold and windy at that time so, eventually, I choose to stay in the Pondok. But when they arrived I turn myself facing outwards so they can't only see my dick area. Then, the three of us stood there in silence for a few minutes, and one of the uncles break the silence and talk to me. I can't remember what was the conversation but when I turn myself over to look at him, I can see both of them have their eyes on my dick area. I pretend2 to talk to them naturally but after a while, one of them asked me why my pants are transparent. I pretended I don't know about it was transparent, then one of the uncles took out his phone and took a few photos and show me. When I saw my photo, I get very horny because my pants were like 70% see-through able thanks to the spotlight beside the Pondok, I can even see the transparent cockring that I am wearing.

Then, both of them began to discuss about my dick size in front of me like I was not there. then, they pretend pretend to touch my dick to measure my size with their hand, and one of the uncles took another few more photos. After measuring my dick they change the topic to my foreskin, one of the uncles said I was cut and the other one said my foreskin is just not long enough, then they gradually took my dick out of my pants to have a look without asking for my permission. But what they did make me very horny and wet, then one of the uncles touch my dick head and play with my precum while another uncle took more photos. Then the uncle photo asked the other uncle to lick my dick for the photo and take more photos. I don't want to be photographed in the face so I took off my pants to cover my face. After I did that, both of them take turns enjoying my dick and licking my nipples. I stood there for a while to let him take photos and play with my dick. then one of the uncles wanted me to suck him but I refused. Then, I seat down on the chair and help both of them masturbate till they cum on my body. Before they leave, they ask me to keep my load for tomorrow. so I didn't cum and I leave after I wash their cum away with the rain water.

On 8/21/2022 at 4:46 PM, Darrellkch said:

PART 2

After that, there were another 2 uncles who came once in a while and they always lingered around the area opposite RC or playground, there look suspicious but there wasn't my type so I didn't approach them. one day when I was jogging it suddenly rained very heavily. I quickly ran towards the Pondok to get my singlet and leave but when I almost arrived at the Pondok near RC I saw 2 of them were there sitting beside my singlet, I was wet and my trunks get transparency when it is wet. So, I decided to wait for them to leave in the playground.

After a while, I saw both of them walk toward the playground. I was thinking to walk away, but it was too cold and windy at that time so, eventually, I choose to stay in the Pondok. But when they arrived I turn myself facing outwards so they can't only see my dick area. Then, the three of us stood there in silence for a few minutes, and one of the uncles break the silence and talk to me. I can't remember what was the conversation but when I turn myself over to look at him, I can see both of them have their eyes on my dick area. I pretend2 to talk to them naturally but after a while, one of them asked me why my pants are transparent. I pretended I don't know about it was transparent, then one of the uncles took out his phone and took a few photos and show me. When I saw my photo, I get very horny because my pants were like 70% see-through able thanks to the spotlight beside the Pondok, I can even see the transparent cockring that I am wearing.

Then, both of them began to discuss about my dick size in front of me like I was not there. then, they pretend pretend to touch my dick to measure my size with their hand, and one of the uncles took another few more photos. After measuring my dick they change the topic to my foreskin, one of the uncles said I was cut and the other one said my foreskin is just not long enough, then they gradually took my dick out of my pants to have a look without asking for my permission. But what they did make me very horny and wet, then one of the uncles touch my dick head and play with my precum while another uncle took more photos. Then the uncle photo asked the other uncle to lick my dick for the photo and take more photos. I don't want to be photographed in the face so I took off my pants to cover my face. After I did that, both of them take turns enjoying my dick and licking my nipples. I stood there for a while to let him take photos and play with my dick. then one of the uncles wanted me to suck him but I refused. Then, I seat down on the chair and help both of them masturbate till they cum on my body. Before they leave, they ask me to keep my load for tomorrow. so I didn't cum and I leave after I wash their cum away with the rain water.

WOW bro can I see the photo ? haha. and feel like it has part 3 ?

On 8/21/2022 at 4:18 PM, Darrellkch said:

Not me I didn't go tugu for a while already, but I was at the playground area between 11:30 - 12:30, saw a few car drive into the new carpark beside playground but no one stop, next time come into the play ground to have some fun.

hahah but 12am is too late for me. need to work the next day

Edited by boyonenotzero

Short story
A few nights ago, I went to Park 1 as usual for nude workout, while I arrived it suddenly rain very heavily. I can't park at 7-11 so I moved to the car park beside the playground. Then I strip naked in my car, put my car key into a plastic bag, and then I walk into the playground to enjoy myself, It was very windy and cold that night but very enjoyable.

After I jog for a few rounds in the playground I went to the back of the playground area and saw a few cars was parked at park2 then when I moved closer I saw a few guys were standing at the Pondok. that was my first time seeing someone there in raining day. Then I walk over to Pondok and 4 of them touch me suck me and one of them turn me around and rim my ass while I sucked one of the guys. then 3 of them cum in my mouth and we leave happily

On 9/11/2022 at 1:55 AM, Darrellkch said:

Short story
A few nights ago, I went to Park 1 as usual for nude workout, while I arrived it suddenly rain very heavily. I can't park at 7-11 so I moved to the car park beside the playground. Then I strip naked in my car, put my car key into a plastic bag, and then I walk into the playground to enjoy myself, It was very windy and cold that night but very enjoyable.

After I jog for a few rounds in the playground I went to the back of the playground area and saw a few cars was parked at park2 then when I moved closer I saw a few guys were standing at the Pondok. that was my first time seeing someone there in raining day. Then I walk over to Pondok and 4 of them touch me suck me and one of them turn me around and rim my ass while I sucked one of the guys. then 3 of them cum in my mouth and we leave happily

Hey guys. 

Some nice posts here. Thanks for sharing. Am visiting. Can someone share where this Park 1 and Park 2 is mentioned by Darell. Would like to explore going nude there! Thanks guys. 

I recently dated a guy on Grindr who just came over to Kuching to study. I Pick him up at his place at 8 pm and surprisingly he is very good looking, fair skin, tall, slim, long legs. we went to have dinner and chat. He told me his sex story about how he gets fuck by guys back in his hometown, how they play group sex, how he started dating people on Grindr when he was just form 2, and stories about his 3 sugar daddies and how he has sex with a few different guys almost every month.

After dinner, I brought him to the park at hui sing. We saw 1 guy jogging, and another guy petting his dog. We went into the handicapped toilet when they are now aware. we took off everything and have fun, his body was very good-looking, long straight dick, and all his body hair was removed clean. He gave me a very nice dick blow, ate all my precum and his skill is really pro, I feel like wanting to ejac I just a while. Then, I pushed him facing the wall and rim his ass. Then when I took out my condom, he said he prefer to play raw, but after I listen to his story I really don't dare to do it raw, so I put on my condoms and insisted to play safe, he looked a bit disappointed, but I don't care I continue to put some saliva on his ass hole and insert my dick into him. His hole is not no longer tight I slide my dick in effortlessly without the needing to add extra lube, and we have fun in various positions for like 40 min, after I cum I ask him if I can leave my condom inside him, he nodded his head so I pull my dick out and slide it back into his ass.  I wanted to make him cum but he don't want to, he said wanted to find another guy to have fun with after me.

We went into the car and he keep texting guys on Grindr, then I decided to bring him to tugu cos I knew after that night he won't find me again so I rather see him get fuck by others. I drove to tugu and saw 2 cars parked at the roadside, I asked him if he wanted to have fun with some random guy in public, and he nodded his head. I stop my car in front of the abandoned house and ask him to take his clothes off and go into the abandoned house. He hesitated a little because a guy was standing beside one of the cars, but I try my best to convince him and told him everyone here is looking for fun, and he eventually took off everything, opened my car door, and bravely run toward the abandoned house. Then I went to park my card at 7-11 and walk over to find him.

By the time I arrived, he was already sucking a guy's dick. I turned him around and asked that guy to fuck him, that gut pull his pants further down and slight his dick in and fuck. but after 10 min another guy came in, that guy took his dick to play while watching us, after a while the top who is fucking him took his dick out and seems like wanted to cum, I told that guy to cum inside him, then that guy slides his dick back in and cum, after that guy leave he said he wanted to go because of the mosquitoes, I ask him to wait for me there and I get down to get my car

When drove to the hilltop I saw a group of 3 people were gathered at the side of the car, I was curious and go over to see and found that he was sucking those guys. after a while, another guy came over and join in, then he turn himself over and ask them to fuck him, one of the guys put his dick in but because of the car and moto keep passing by so eventually one of the guys suggest we go to his place to have fun.

Then he went into one of the guy's cars and others follow them to the last guy's house, I arrived at the last cos I went to buy condoms. by the time I arrived, I only saw 3 guys, and the Grindr guy was sucking their dicks. after I arrive the owner dims the light blindfolded him and we take turns to fuck his ass and mouth. we were all using condoms at first but during the sex, he keeps removing condoms from our dick. Then eventually only me and one of the guys were wearing, and others just go raw. He cum after letting us rape him for more than an hour. then everyone takes their turn to cum inside his ass before they leave. After that, he wanted to stay back with the house owner so I leave him there.

On 9/30/2022 at 2:06 AM, Darrellkch said:

I recently dated a guy on Grindr who just came over to Kuching to study. I Pick him up at his place at 8 pm and surprisingly he is very good looking, fair skin, tall, slim, long legs. we went to have dinner and chat. He told me his sex story about how he gets fuck by guys back in his hometown, how they play group sex, how he started dating people on Grindr when he was just form 2, and stories about his 3 sugar daddies and how he has sex with a few different guys almost every month.

After dinner, I brought him to the park at hui sing. We saw 1 guy jogging, and another guy petting his dog. We went into the handicapped toilet when they are now aware. we took off everything and have fun, his body was very good-looking, long straight dick, and all his body hair was removed clean. He gave me a very nice dick blow, ate all my precum and his skill is really pro, I feel like wanting to ejac I just a while. Then, I pushed him facing the wall and rim his ass. Then when I took out my condom, he said he prefer to play raw, but after I listen to his story I really don't dare to do it raw, so I put on my condoms and insisted to play safe, he looked a bit disappointed, but I don't care I continue to put some saliva on his ass hole and insert my dick into him. His hole is not no longer tight I slide my dick in effortlessly without the needing to add extra lube, and we have fun in various positions for like 40 min, after I cum I ask him if I can leave my condom inside him, he nodded his head so I pull my dick out and slide it back into his ass.  I wanted to make him cum but he don't want to, he said wanted to find another guy to have fun with after me.

We went into the car and he keep texting guys on Grindr, then I decided to bring him to tugu cos I knew after that night he won't find me again so I rather see him get fuck by others. I drove to tugu and saw 2 cars parked at the roadside, I asked him if he wanted to have fun with some random guy in public, and he nodded his head. I stop my car in front of the abandoned house and ask him to take his clothes off and go into the abandoned house. He hesitated a little because a guy was standing beside one of the cars, but I try my best to convince him and told him everyone here is looking for fun, and he eventually took off everything, opened my car door, and bravely run toward the abandoned house. Then I went to park my card at 7-11 and walk over to find him.

By the time I arrived, he was already sucking a guy's dick. I turned him around and asked that guy to fuck him, that gut pull his pants further down and slight his dick in and fuck. but after 10 min another guy came in, that guy took his dick to play while watching us, after a while the top who is fucking him took his dick out and seems like wanted to cum, I told that guy to cum inside him, then that guy slides his dick back in and cum, after that guy leave he said he wanted to go because of the mosquitoes, I ask him to wait for me there and I get down to get my car

When drove to the hilltop I saw a group of 3 people were gathered at the side of the car, I was curious and go over to see and found that he was sucking those guys. after a while, another guy came over and join in, then he turn himself over and ask them to fuck him, one of the guys put his dick in but because of the car and moto keep passing by so eventually one of the guys suggest we go to his place to have fun.

Then he went into one of the guy's cars and others follow them to the last guy's house, I arrived at the last cos I went to buy condoms. by the time I arrived, I only saw 3 guys, and the Grindr guy was sucking their dicks. after I arrive the owner dims the light blindfolded him and we take turns to fuck his ass and mouth. we were all using condoms at first but during the sex, he keeps removing condoms from our dick. Then eventually only me and one of the guys were wearing, and others just go raw. He cum after letting us rape him for more than an hour. then everyone takes their turn to cum inside his ass before they leave. After that, he wanted to stay back with the house owner so I leave him there.

Edited by The Gay Courtesan
On 10/14/2022 at 1:58 PM, The Gay Courtesan said:

Went to Tugu on Monday night. I arrived there at around 630 or so and not even 5 minutes I was there I got my first guy. I sucked and got fucked in the abandoned house. 2nd guy happened around 8 p.m. I just sucked him off, I saw plenty others walking about in the lighted area of the Tugu. 

Who is that guy who fucked you ? got use condom? and how bout the 2nd guy did he fuck you ? share more details please

• 5 weeks later...

Anyone went to stampark swimming pool lately. I went there last week first time after covid. Went in the morning, swim for 30mins, then head back to shower room. The shower room still the same precovid. I showered naked, then there was one uncle went in. I saw him doing his warming up naked. He saw me n recognized me n we chatted for while. 

Suprised to see the kinesis gym in no longer open, was hoping i could use the sauna room.