Male HQ

Kuching Cruising Places

Fun Outdoor

On 12/3/2022 at 4:35 PM, rick890 said:

Anyone went to stampark swimming pool lately. I went there last week first time after covid. Went in the morning, swim for 30mins, then head back to shower room. The shower room still the same precovid. I showered naked, then there was one uncle went in. I saw him doing his warming up naked. He saw me n recognized me n we chatted for while. 

Suprised to see the kinesis gym in no longer open, was hoping i could use the sauna room. 

Edited by The Gay Courtesan
1 hour ago, moshi94 said:

any happenings lately? 

Last monday, i went to stampark around 530pm. At the shower room, there was one man in his office attire about to leave. Then, i changed my clothes, put on my speedo and head to the shower. I noticed he removed his clothes and was sitting naked on the bench. I came out and he was touching his dick, signalling me to suck it. I said no and headed out. 

After i came back around 630, he was gone. Nothing ‘naughty’  happened. There was 2 guys showering at the end cubicle. I used the one near the entrance, showered, put on my clothes and went back

2 minutes ago, rick890 said:

Last monday, i went to stampark around 530pm. At the shower room, there was one man in his office attire about to leave. Then, i changed my clothes, put on my speedo and head to the shower. I noticed he removed his clothes and was sitting naked on the bench. I came out and he was touching his dick, signalling me to suck it. I said no and headed out. 

After i came back around 630, he was gone. Nothing ‘naughty’  happened. There was 2 guys showering at the end cubicle. I used the one near the entrance, showered, put on my clothes and went back

Its been a while since I last went to stampark, didnt have many encounters there, I was just alone, mostly

I noticed when they changed the shower room to the current ones, less cruising activity happened. It’s still happened but not as cruising when the old shower were still in use. Also, now theres is 2 hours time limit per session does makes the cruising bit harder. B4 covid, you can stay as long as you want waiting for potential cruiser. Perhaps next year they will remove the time limit.

22 hours ago, rick890 said:

I noticed when they changed the shower room to the current ones, less cruising activity happened. It’s still happened but not as cruising when the old shower were still in use. Also, now theres is 2 hours time limit per session does makes the cruising bit harder. B4 covid, you can stay as long as you want waiting for potential cruiser. Perhaps next year they will remove the time limit.

Which shower room? There are only 2 right? The one next to the kids pool and the one near the olympic pool

23 hours ago, kiran said:

Which shower room? There are only 2 right? The one next to the kids pool and the one near the olympic pool

Olympic pool. There was 2 shower room at the olympic pool, one for men and the other for women. The current ones that we use was the old women shower room. The old men shower room is currently closed since 2018/2019. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/31/2022 at 4:36 PM, Darrellkch said:

It is “park one” playground beside the new car park, yes it is very bright now but also empty after 10, plus it has a few darker places where I used to get suck there.

Ok, let me share some stories so you would know how safe it is to do what I did there.

PART ONE

I was a little scared at first when they start turning on the light. I don’t dare to jog naked at first, but I decided to try it out, so went jogging at around 7:30 and wearing my compress pants and singlet to check out the environment, when I jog past the guard house I always say hi to them whenever they are outside, at first they will ask why am I so late, but after a few days they get used some other jogging also started to stay late but most them leaves around 8:00. Then after a few days I started to take my singlet off when I was sweet, and then after a few days I started to ware very shorter compress pants which look like a trunk, then I purposely jog to the guard house to talk to the guard, the guard didn’t say anything about my trunks then the next day replace it with half transparent Ice silk trunk, but because it is black so it is hardly see through unless someone looks closer. The only difference is my dick shape is very obvious and whenever I jog my dick will swing around. I also won that and jog past the guard and some usual joggers so far no one notices it. So to make it more obvious I always wear a cock ring when I jog, sometimes If the guard came late or no guard I would take off everything and jog.

One day I saw a guy standing beside the RC Pondok, It was like 8:30 pm and sometime some jogger can stay till very late so I wasn’t sure if he is looking for fun or what, but he keep looking at my dick area since I walk into the park. so I decided to test him, I took off my singlet leave it on the bench, and jogged, he keeps staring at my dick area every time I jog past him, then after I sweat, I went to the Pondok beside him to do my workout, he came over and stand beside me and keep looking at my dick, then after I lie down on the bench to rest, he talks to me, and said “Your pants look very nice, Where did you get it?”, “Shopee” I reply, then he asked, “is it comfortable to wear?” I touch my trunks and say “yes, feeling like wearing nothing”, then he moved his hand over and ask "can I touch ?" I said "yes" and he touch my trunk near at thigh area, we talk for a while, and during the time we chat, his hand never leave my thigh, then I turn myself over to do push up and his hand keeps moving around the back of my thigh and my butt, I was super horny that time, and when I turn around my dick was wet and that kind of underwear get transparency when it is wet.  he keeps looking at my dick area but did nothing.  I was expecting him to do something like touch my dick, but he didn’t so I have to make the next move, I ask him “ do you want to try my pants", He replied, "can I, I said "yes" and I walk to the playground area, and took off my pants for him, he dropped his pants and underwear and his dick is hard also, he put on my pants and I ask him to jog around, we jog together in the playground area and I was naked.

When we walked back to the playground Pondok and I touch his dick, and he touched mine also and he suck my dick, when I was about to cum I didn't tell him, I cum directly into his mouth and he ate it all, then said thank you and wanted to leave but he begs me for another shot. but it took me 20 min to cum the 2nd time as I already cum a few times that day, After that night he came almost every night and I feed him my cum every night when I finish my jog until I went traveling for 2 weeks then after I came back I never see him again.

After that, there were another 2 uncles who came once in a while and TO BE CONTINUE .....

Where is “park one”

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, The Gay Courtesan said:

Why this forum so quiet lately?

I’ve been going to stamprk quite regulary since early this year, usually on weekend morning session. It’s quiet with few swimmer, sometimes, im the only one. Not much activity going on in the shower, except theres one uncle who is quietly jerking off at the back of the shower room. Even him is not as regulary as he used to be b4  covid.  
One time i decided to go on sunday evening, the last session. The shower room quite pack, where most the cubicle have ppl showering(naked of cux). Everyone is looking at each other but no action. 
This place is not it used to be , at least in my opinion. Perhaps others hv diff experience than i am. 

On 2/13/2023 at 12:09 PM, rick890 said:

I’ve been going to stamprk quite regulary since early this year, usually on weekend morning session. It’s quiet with few swimmer, sometimes, im the only one. Not much activity going on in the shower, except theres one uncle who is quietly jerking off at the back of the shower room. Even him is not as regulary as he used to be b4  covid.  
One time i decided to go on sunday evening, the last session. The shower room quite pack, where most the cubicle have ppl showering(naked of cux). Everyone is looking at each other but no action. 
This place is not it used to be , at least in my opinion. Perhaps others hv diff experience than i am. 

I go stampark sometime, always see a few guys naked taking bath, and they don't mind to have lite fun, saturday and sunday got more people.

On 3/1/2023 at 12:16 PM, Fit4Fit said:

Where the happening places in Kuching now?

Used to be the park near the museum many years ago.  It was very interesting 30 years ago!!