Male HQ

Where To Buy Nice T-shirts And Polo Ts

bukitpanjang

short of buying off polo r l tshirts or fred perry's...

do you have a particular shop where you buy your polo t's and you really love the cut + quality of the material + design?

care to share?

also, anyone has any idea where i can get http://www.uniqlo.com/us/ polo t's in singapore?

a fren went to japan on a business trip sometime back and came across another store over there that sells really good cutting/fit polo ts and shirts... anyone knows about this shop i'm referring to?

...also, anyone has any idea where i can get http://www.uniqlo.com/us/ polo t's in singapore?

a fren went to japan on a business trip sometime back and came across another store over there that sells really good cutting/fit polo ts and shirts... anyone knows about this shop i'm referring to?

This is easy - you can find Uniqlo in Hong Kong. Head to Miramar Shopping Centre (adjacent to the Miramar Hotel along Nathan Road) for the only other outlet outside of Japan. Even in the Dec chill, I stocked up on boxers. :) There are, however, talks to bring that label into Singapore soon.

2 As for preppy polo-shirts, you can try Pull & Bear or Tommy Hilfiger for well-made and cheerful ones. This is my personal take but I think they're a whole lot nicer than those you buy at Zara.

3 If you're really strapped for cash, you can check-out those from F. O. S. (Factory Outlet Store), when you may sometimes find factory overruns of, if you're lucky, Abercrombie and Fitch polos.

4 As for me, I buy mine online from the first outlet you mentioned. Happy shopping.

DevilChub, try exselsior shopping centre, basement 1, all the big big one all there. I got some of mine there.

Be sure to slash them, i mean price hor, not the neck of those people :P

They always quote high high one.

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

hmmm.... Polo T.... i'm quite into Giordano's Dry Tech polo ley. that time offer 3 for $39... think i bought practically one in every colour... Red, Pink, Green, Orange, Black, blue... ahhaha the cutting is rather big though..

I also like Giodano's polos. Not too expensive during offers and cutting is ok too.

Jealousy is when you realise the things you don't have.

Envy is when you realise the things you'd never have.

-Nip/Tuck

ooohhhh uniqlo polo tees... i bought 2 of them when i was in hk, and then asked my fren to buy another 2 more when she went to hk subsequently =)

jingle-bitch screwed me over

go to hell jingle-whore

go to hell

go to hell

go to he-l-l

aaarrgghhhh

i found the right clothes that i wanna get at uniqlo website... but the @$%*ing thing is that... here are some issues i face while trying to buy those clothes...

1.) uniqlo japan does not ship out of japan.

2.) it requires you to input your name from your credit card in the following - ȫ

hahaha

sauna trip?

i think over there the saunas are already so much better then down here...

anyway just an update,

1.) i am able to register and proceed to make payment (ultimately they just need the credit card number which is not an issue) i just use my name in chinese characters instead of the name on my card since they need given name and surname (even though my name on my card is just my given name and it is in english)

2.) it will proceed and accepts all my entry + my vpostjapan address.

now the problem i am facing is this.

the processing company in japan will have to process each received item with a vpost ID. the vpost ID is in english and contains numbers. there's no way to change it into chinese/japanese characters as this ID is fixed.

without the ID, the processing company will most likely return the merchandise to the merchant.

so now i'm like stuck. cos 1, i can proceed to make payment. but vpost itself will not likely be able to process my items.

how like that?

just wait for another year for uniqlo to come to singapore? hahahahahahaha sianz half feeling.

• Guest locked this topic