Male HQ

Fuck Practice Buddy?

sean_sean

hi im learning how to be a BTM. have tried anal only once before but my hole is too tight and it hurts too much. i really wanna be able to enjoy getting fucked, so if anyone could help me/practice with me it'll be good. mature men only please, and only if you can host with condoms and lube!

Seeking only caucasian/chinese fit matured man to play stripping, hugs and cuddle, suck cock/nipple and fuck me. Can't host, can travel. If we click, we can be buddy for fun always.

I'm 178, 80, 29, local chn, stocky. Only for serious and into safe sex, hit me up!

Encountered on that a top and a btm as fun buddy. But btm(well build btm chi) want top get another top to practice btm to get fuck deep by top. But end up, when come to share pic.. Said the top and btm wamt invite me fun... Saying discreet. The top tells me he choosy on choosing his btm and how they fun.. Wondering tell me for.. Show off?? Should I fun with people like this? 

10 hours ago, Ice006 said:

Encountered on that a top and a btm as fun buddy. But btm(well build btm chi) want top get another top to practice btm to get fuck deep by top. But end up, when come to share pic.. Said the top and btm wamt invite me fun... Saying discreet. The top tells me he choosy on choosing his btm and how they fun.. Wondering tell me for.. Show off?? Should I fun with people like this? 

depends on u 

10 hours ago, Ice006 said:

Just go fun. Dont bother what they think haha

If they're hot why not take a shot? If not happy, "accidentally" shoot cum in their eye!! This type of odd and troublesome people deserve that kind o indignity and possible infection. 😛 Hahaha

23 hours ago, boyboy24 said:

Any Chinese btm can host in the east? Top here to train on penetrating hard and fucking skills. Thick top chinese boyish guy here. 

do u like rim ?