Male HQ

Fuck Practice Buddy?

sean_sean

On 8/13/2021 at 5:38 PM, 1983rophi said:

***WARNING: @Mr Bishaner 78 loves to chat with u on Telegram & after he sees ur Face Pic & doesn’t like it he will IMMEDIATELY BLOCK U!!! He has no balls to chat...he will just save time & block u! This person has done this to different pple OVER & OVER AGAIN...

Nvr ever trade pic or contacts.  Thanks to keep us update. 

On 8/13/2021 at 5:53 PM, 1983rophi said:

No worries. I am used to this tactic of his. Next time if he invites me to his place, I will use his address & order 50 Apple 🍎 Pies & make him pay $70 to the Delivery Man. 

Brilliant. Shall do this without telling others. Got eyes everywhere in bw. Be alert. Take everything easy. When close the lights everyone will be same. 

On 8/18/2021 at 3:48 AM, Domtosub said:

Looking for a gentleman to play, Newbie here. So have to take it slowly. 
1. Like to be dominated.

2. Prefer to be bottom. (Never tried before but I have tried a dildo into my hole, it feels good.)
3. Maybe we can start with some XXX to set the mood as I am quite shy.
4. Have to be able to host, very discreet.

If fit the criteria, PM me.. 

P m  me

I have not been topped before and recently have been feeling the urge to try this out. 

I’m in my 40s, 170 cm and lean. If you play safe (with condom) and think you are patient enough to guide me and have more foreplay to relax me, I am willing to take the plunge to experience my first bottoming. Race and age doesn’t matter to me. 

by the way, apologies that I don’t exchange pics. 

thanks.