Male HQ

Tagame Anyone? [Nsfw]

Muscleanstr8btm

Tagame draws beautifully. But some of his more extreme stories are a bit of a turn off for me. I personally like the Beast of Oe and the Oracle. You can read a lot of his translate works at yaoi-toons.com

Thank you for your info...sometimes there is an animal having sex with normal human, a little bit turn off but the human is extremely hot even he is a cartoon character. Damn you animal. I don't mind if it is a human form beast.

• 2 months later...

I usually dont enjoy his work because I find most of his stuff too painful to enjoy..with all the blood, torture, spit, feaces, piss and torture. Makes me wanna puke instead of getting aroused hahah. But I've never come across 'The Winter Fisherman Lodge' and I ended up liking this compared to all his other works so far! When the fisherman started kicking him...I thought 'Oh no here we go again...typical Tagame' but thankfully there's no violence after that. Thanks for sharing! :)

That awkward moment when you say goodbye and then walk in the same direction...

Wasted 5 hours reading the comics... came 3 times, still horny as f*ck.

Totally spent.

What a Sunday!

Yup, favs always work...Trap, Tenraku, Actinia, South Island Prison Camp and best, Shirogane no Hana (Silver Flower)...hot! Maybe we should 'cosplay' some of the scenes lol!  :thumb:  :thumb:  :thumb: 

• 3 months later...

Admittedly, the characters drawn are so hot it gives me instant boners.

However, most of the time somewhat it gets to certain parts where i just cringe and like 

"WTH, SERIOUSLY?"

Cutting of dicks, Poop Eating and others i mean people find pleasure in this?

So far, only Poochie & Fisherman's Lodge is easy on the eyes.

Edited by dandan21

93371-mariah-carey-letting-go-gif-jtwc.g

Freelance Reviewer Of Anything

Mariah Carey Gif Spammer

Probably the person you can talk to about anything x

• 2 months later...