Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

• 2 months later...

the only reason why i waxed is: for hygiene
If not will never do it at all , just let it grow wild on my forearms and everywhere except that part: 
but i think when u shaved/waxed down behind , many will assume u r a bottom

Guest bottom
1 minute ago, -Ignored- said:

the only reason why i waxed is: for hygiene
If not will never do it at all , just let it grow wild on my forearms and everywhere except that part: 
but i think when u shaved/waxed down behind , many will assume u r a bottom

u go to a saloon or you do it yourself?...how do you do it yourself?

u are right about people assuming...most tops will insert their fingers up my ass to see if i am a bottom

1 minute ago, Guest bottom said:

u go to a saloon or you do it yourself?...how do you do it yourself?

u are right about people assuming...most tops will insert their fingers up my ass to see if i am a bottom

yes, tops will try touching u down there to "assess" u first (but being shaven/waxed on the surface is useless, i didnt clean my "insides)

go to a shop and get it done professionally, i dont like the feeling of a blade near me

facial hair ? use an electronic shaver (cute and portable, doesnt even looked like a blade at all)
but i do admit that i envy men who dare to use blade and get to use a lot of cream on their face  before they blade it off 

Guest bottom
30 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

yes, tops will try touching u down there to "assess" u first (but being shaven/waxed on the surface is useless, i didnt clean my "insides)

go to a shop and get it done professionally, i dont like the feeling of a blade near me

facial hair ? use an electronic shaver (cute and portable, doesnt even looked like a blade at all)
but i do admit that i envy men who dare to use blade and get to use a lot of cream on their face  before they blade it off 

haha..i am chinese....dont have to shave my face daily..maybe once in 4 days..also only a few strands grow on my chin..

is it true that for Gen Y and Z boys since young been shaving/waxing their armpit hair off? (some evn legs) - all the youtube stated so
Women of the younger gen also expressed that they dislike hair

i m chinese too , other parts are growing wildly like arms and waist below
but nothing much from chest/pit and above

4 days just a few strands? is really limited in production!!! can save alot of electricity/battery /effort!!!

8 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

haha..i am chinese....dont have to shave my face daily..maybe once in 4 days..also only a few strands grow on my chin..

Guest bottom
6 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

is it true that for Gen Y and Z boys since young been shaving/waxing their armpit hair off? (some evn legs) - all the youtube stated so
Women of the younger gen also expressed that they dislike hair

i m chinese too , other parts are growing wildly like arms and waist below
but nothing much from chest/pit and above

4 days just a few strands? is really limited in production!!! can save alot of electricity/battery /effort!!!

haha...not sure but got other friends of mine...face can grow a full beard like indians...maybe genetics...

Guest bottom
20 minutes ago, abgsam001 said:

Facial shaven daily.

The rest of the body - when needed

is there much growth on your face that you need to shave daily...or is it habit coz of abit of stubble?

Guest bottom
12 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

genetics for sure

but my dad also hairy from chest up (i only inherited half of his)

so your dad can grow a full beard?..he has hairy chest but his legs are smooth?...

Just now, Guest bottom said:

so your dad can grow a full beard?..he has hairy chest but his legs are smooth?...

quite hairy as a Chinese, a moustache he kept

abgsam might be a non-chinese, hence diff case of comparison

4 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

is there much growth on your face that you need to shave daily...or is it habit coz of abit of stubble?

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

quite hairy as a Chinese, a moustache he kept

abgsam might be a non-chinese, hence diff case of comparison

but i noticed the 2nd generation onwards chinese in western countries tend to be a lot hairier than us over here...hows that so?...they are pure chinese..

Guest bottom
2 minutes ago, abgsam001 said:

Malay

sorry ..i was referring to chinese overseas..those that were born in western countries...not local chinese over here

Guest guest
8 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

but i noticed the 2nd generation onwards chinese in western countries tend to be a lot hairier than us over here...hows that so?...they are pure chinese..

they grew up eating host country western diet full of toxic hormones, growth hormones for bovines, pigs and chickens .

hence , they grow more hair .

and as a result if the testosterone over stimulation, 

a lot of ang moh also have premature balding, and very advance hair loss, especually in the UK.

SO MANY men are sporting bald pate , like a badge of honor,

luckily the women there have no preference if their men have head hair or not.

but bald very wide spread in Uk men, plus fat bellies and saggy ass to boot in their late twenties.

plus that UK holliganism streak.

12 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

chinese? but why in western ctries

I felt generally most males r hairier regardless of nationality or region, just that they kept shaving (i hardly seen any Chinese males on public trpt harier than my feet and 's)
but facial hair and armpit's (if they wear singlet) - they scored highly compared to me

However
I beg to differ , even in sg or any ctries, some  males have balding pattern (in one way or another)  - nt just due to western diet
No doubt that some have good hair genes (even though thinning)

Guest bottom
4 minutes ago, Guest guest said:

they grew up eating host country western diet full of toxic hormones, growth hormones for bovines, pigs and chickens .

hence , they grow more hair .

and as a result if the testosterone over stimulation, 

a lot of ang moh also have premature balding, and very advance hair loss, especually in the UK.

SO MANY men are sporting bald pate , like a badge of honor,

luckily the women there have no preference if their men have head hair or not.

but bald very wide spread in Uk men, plus fat bellies and saggy ass to boot in their late twenties.

plus that UK holliganism streak.

oh dear...so much hate in your reply...why is there any need for such hate?

1 minute ago, Guest bottom said:

oh dear...so much hate in your reply...why is there any need for such hate?

precisely, i reminded mbrs:
gays - the more shd learn to be even More embracing

it seemed that such a trend is encouraged!!!!

furthermore , the content or post was not targeted to a person

I can only accept when someone give u a tight slap and u wish to response by clarifying with the slapper, that i fully get it
else , no1 shd start sharing in a strange manner (as though someone stabbed u)

Guest bottom
25 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

nothing to shave for pit area, but pubic /arms/legs - alot but i kept them all hairy 

but most younger chinese like them all clean shaven...how are you goin to have any fun like that??hah

3 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

but most younger chinese like them all clean shaven...how are you goin to have any fun like that??hah

dont get to play w young ones, it is fine 
I do not assume most will be pissed off seeing a hairy tool (gd to have hair than to be bald)

some just devoured mine without thinking much (before i step into a sauna or go to a venue/trip , i will always  qn what is the objective of this trip? a barber shop or a wax shop or is it to have fun, so long i m clear, i m very definitive of my goals and wants)

I m appreciative of what i have , i dislike pp who assumed that humans must be this must be that, humans must be shaved and must be waxed (there are so many different type of chinese)

even though i do not assume and not demanding at most of the time

I cannot stand hairy chest and hairy back, and OVERly hairiness too , lol!!!!  (my chest and abv not hairy ya) -  a clever person will know how to maneuver to achieve what he needs (BALANCING needs and balancing acts) isn it?

Guest bottom
3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

dont get to play w young ones, it is fine 
I do not assume most will be pissed off seeing a hairy tool (gd to have hair than to be bald)

some just devoured mine without thinking much (before i step into a sauna or go to a venue/trip , i will always  qn what is the objective of this trip? a barber shop or a wax shop or is it to have fun, so long i m clear, i m very definitive of my goals and wants)

I m appreciative of what i have , i dislike pp who assumed that humans must be this must be that, humans must be shaved and must be waxed (there are so many different type of chinese)

even though i do not assume and not demanding at most of the time

I cannot stand hairy chest and hairy back, and OVERly hairiness too , lol!!!!  (my chest and abv not hairy ya) -  a clever person will know how to maneuver to achieve what he needs (BALANCING needs and balancing acts) isn it?

hahaha...true...as for me ...hairy chest, arms, legs are a major turn on for me esp since i am so hairless but i prefer the pubes to be very well trimmed.

there is a thread on those who choose nt to waxd/shaved, u do know right?
hairy or too excessive at the other body parts - a turn off for me (for me i hardly get near to a dick, so it is fine at the pube area)

i m scared of using blades near me, unles a professional does it

Guest bottom
53 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

there is a thread on those who choose nt to waxd/shaved, u do know right?
hairy or too excessive at the other body parts - a turn off for me (for me i hardly get near to a dick, so it is fine at the pube area)

i m scared of using blades near me, unles a professional does it

why so scared....its so safe..esp the blades these days...not like our grandfathers time 

Guest bottom
3 minutes ago, -Ignored- said:

not sure why too

but when someone do it i m ok , i supposed? how to shave the "behind"??

behind??..i am not hairy there wor...maybe just few strands...

5 minutes ago, Guest bottom said:

behind??..i am not hairy there wor...maybe just few strands...

envy!
Of cos i know u r not hairy (u shared earlier)

but many are rather hairy on the crack (if on the bums, a strict no no), mine moderate on the crack

Guest chi-dude
1 hour ago, abgsam001 said:

Hairy on the crack. How to shave, any advice?

when showering..use a lot of soap and razor it away...just squat down and shave...nothing to worry..you wont cut yourself...been doing it for some time now...

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 9:45 AM, Guest chi-dude said:

when showering..use a lot of soap and razor it away...just squat down and shave...nothing to worry..you wont cut yourself...been doing it for some time now...

Tried but end up some parts not clean shaved most times

• 4 months later...
On 3/4/2019 at 7:45 PM, Guest chi-dude said:

Put some sticky wax on your fingers and pull the hairs out.  It is not too painful.  Have been doing this for years.

• 6 months later...
1 minute ago, Since u r here said:

i think he was trying to say chinese has more on armpit comparitively

mine is from waist down and on all limbs hairy

from my nipples up, where has my hair gone too? i envy those who has more armpit hair and facial hair

Waist down onwards?ahem

Do u shave or wax?

Just now, Since u r here said:

not quite, i like it au naturale

waist down means limbs and u know where

but for hygiene reason i only wax my crack, i dislike seeing dirt on my white undies (esp i tend to wear white) , i i felt with hairiness on the crack- toilet paper cleaning is not good enough, so the only method is to wax there and yes, there!

Wax front too dude. Clean n nice feeling for u n the user.

1 hour ago, Since u r here said:

not quite, i like it au naturale

waist down means limbs and u know where

but for hygiene reason i only wax my crack, i dislike seeing dirt on my white undies (esp i tend to wear white) , i i felt with hairiness on the crack- toilet paper cleaning is not good enough, so the only method is to wax there and yes, there!

How do you wax ur crack?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Uncle
On 3/3/2020 at 1:30 PM, Innocentguy said:

Wax front too dude. Clean n nice feeling for u n the user.

My dad and my uncles all had hairy bodies. Thanks to their genes, I also have bushy armpits with hairy crawling out from the sides even when my arms are closed down position. My tummy has a furry treasure trail creeping above my belly button. And when in the past, square trunks briefs were hardly available, I would feel consciously embarrassed when in triangle shaped briefs. My pubic curls would be bursting out from both sides. I remember when at the CMPB enlistment medical check, all were stripped down to our cheap triangle briefs. Wah Lao! So paisei. I was the only amazon cock around. I still shudder when I recall the medical officer told me to pull down my underwear and cough! OMG. Now I'm considered hot hairy uncle when I walk into YCK pool in my sexy black swimming trunks, or take MRT in my SAF singlet. No wasting money and time waxing. Just go naturel!

9 hours ago, Guest Uncle said:

My dad and my uncles all had hairy bodies. Thanks to their genes, I also have bushy armpits with hairy crawling out from the sides even when my arms are closed down position. My tummy has a furry treasure trail creeping above my belly button. And when in the past, square trunks briefs were hardly available, I would feel consciously embarrassed when in triangle shaped briefs. My pubic curls would be bursting out from both sides. I remember when at the CMPB enlistment medical check, all were stripped down to our cheap triangle briefs. Wah Lao! So paisei. I was the only amazon cock around. I still shudder when I recall the medical officer told me to pull down my underwear and cough! OMG. Now I'm considered hot hairy uncle when I walk into YCK pool in my sexy black swimming trunks, or take MRT in my SAF singlet. No wasting money and time waxing. Just go naturel!

Oh no no....wax pls.

I went for boyzilian IPL many years ago

I shave my armpit every couple of days

i wax my legs once every few months to.enjoy the smoothness... 

I have thot of waxing the hair on my arm, though it is not much of hair...

Guest Uncle
2 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Oh no no....wax pls.

I waxed once for experience sake. Aiyo, it was so irritating when the curly thick hair was growing back. I was constantly scratching my armpits, my groin, my ass. My colleagues thought I got herpes!!! Now I just let people who likes to lick hairy parts enjoy the sniff...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.