Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

any fit young tops like mature hairy manly btm guys? I got place tiday

You had been warned many times NOT to post ads in the Main forum meant for discussion.

At your age, your cock head shouldn't be the one keeps making the thinking for you.

You are hereby suspended for 2 weeks.

The next time you post your ads again you shall be banned.

This will be your last chance.

I guess it's v rare to find chinese men with chest hair so they really do grab my attention n somehow I will find them really sexy n manly. Always fantasize myself grabbing my cheet against theirs n nibble on their nipples surrounded by those hair. Hehe

On the contrary I am not entirely turned on by Caucasians with chest hair coz i guess almost every Caucasian would have lots of body hair haha

Unless your cock head also have hair.

Don't need to say you have hair all over because we already know that that as a fact.

Otherwise you are just trying to advertise yourself, and you know what will happen to those who advertise in the Main forum meant for discussion?

Is it very tedious to maintain a hairy bod? I have a hairy Chinese friend whom I had lay my head on his hairy chest...it feels really good...the hair is soft and nice...luv it and missing it now...

It depends on how much and how thick the hair grows.

I know some who choose to shave it off because it is too annoying.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Not weird at all. Smooth guys are a big turn on to me. I would go ewww when I see extremely hairy body but that's just me. I am sure a lot of guys out there find hairy men sexy.

LOL I too go eww when i see hairy guys. 

Not weird at all. Smooth guys are a big turn on to me. I would go ewww when I see extremely hairy body but that's just me. I am sure a lot of guys out there find hairy men sexy.

Once I saw something crawling in a hairy guy's arm and eewwww. It could be just an ant since we are at the hawker centre. But that image of something crawling in and out of his hair stuck in my head. Eeeewww when I see a hairy guy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yeah, to each his own.

Smooth body is fine but guys with a cleanly shaved pubic area is a big turn off for me.

• 2 weeks later...

When I first met my Mr G, I thought I was lucky. He's a guy whom always spotted after 5 shadows n has hairy forearms. Very rare for a chinese. On our 3rd date, our first intimate moment, I realised I was 'fooled'... his body is smooth! Lol

If I cant feel it, I aint faking it

• 2 months later...

HI guys am new to BW and yea nice to know that hairy guys are indeed In demand. At least I know hairy cubs like me still have market :) Now I know why some guys look at my hairy chest and hairy back in the gym and smile at me. Only issue is they were not fit. Gosh if they were... Happy chatting

When I first met my Mr G, I thought I was lucky. He's a guy whom always spotted after 5 shadows n has hairy forearms. Very rare for a chinese. On our 3rd date, our first intimate moment, I realised I was 'fooled'... his body is smooth! Lol

On the other hand, someone I dated looked almost smooth but he had fur on his chest & stomach!

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I am surprised that there are quiet fit guys who like hairy bears. I was at a pool yesterday and was approached by a hunk who said he likes hairy guys especially after he saw my back hair which he said was quiet rare. Not sure if that is really rare... though I have been told. Quiet proud to be different :) Maybe I should walk exposing my back and I will sure attract fit cute guys (I hope) :)

• 6 months later...

99.9 % perfect guy, 

Looks Japanese or Korean or ABC, with a thick facial hair nicely trimmed and neat,  chest hair that you wanna snuggel into and lick his nipples and a full head of hair still without balding and looks intelligent and interesting.

auggiedogsdad:  One hot Asian  Asian bear? Let’s fuck mate

On 14/02/2016 at 3:20 PM, Guest said:

99.9 % perfect guy, 

Looks Japanese or Korean or ABC, with a thick facial hair nicely trimmed and neat,  chest hair that you wanna snuggel into and lick his nipples and a full head of hair still without balding and looks intelligent and interesting.

Face-wise, he looks more Korean than Japanese, but considering the body hair, he may have both Korean and Japanese origins in his blood.

Neverthless, he's worth a good tight and warm hug.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

• 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Leon7 said:

OMG i am not know, hairy guy are high demand.

i am mid hairy guy. with chest hair n nipple....

On ‎14‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 3:20 PM, Guest said:

99.9 % perfect guy, 

I definitely appreciate those who shared like eg they looked Korean or jp

it s very hard to imagine whether are u talking or thinking about (into) an indian or not (just quoting some race)

Generally for a Chinese he wont be too hairy, the most hairy at the hands and legs + facial hair

I m not sure are hairy ones really in high demand? in slight demand , prolly?

many posted queries about waxing,shaving of body hairs right? Even in the media, eg Michelle chong also questioned why does her actors are shaved down there (armpit)...
I saw an instagrm, a sis question her bro , hey when did u shave your legs?

This is a trend, hence the endless questioning : generally, no1 has ever asked a lady " Why are u hairless on your legs , lady?!"

Pls do share about your race (be proud of it! ) when u are sharing your insights here, it has to be value-adding and insightful
tks

I appreciate:such posting, eg Chinese dudes - forearms I can totally imagine (and no matter how hairy a Chinese is, his amount of hair should be quite reasonable, some others are really hairy beyond imagination, fully haired on their back, oh dear)

On ‎21‎/‎2‎/‎2015 at 6:49 AM, neverletmego said:

Hairy chinese dudes are such a turn on! Used to marvel at one of my teacher who had super hairy forearms and chest hair peeking out of the top of his shirt. Lol

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.