Male HQ

Hairy Men Discussion (Compiled)

shuarctt

I have noticed that there are some chinese who are especially hairy, at the chest arms etc.
Just curios though, how many of u guys here are hairy? blink.gif

I think i have got a liking towards these guys hehe..

Are older guys usually hairier than younger guys? Do muscule guys also have hair?? biggrin.gif:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I have hair on my chest and abs. Not very rare leh.. and no, I'm NOT shaving

One of my fav is to put his cock in my mouth, lick his cockhead.. and then massage his cock down my body, through my chest hair and then down to meet my hard cock.

Hahaha, I am hairy too on my arms and legs only but not chest.

A bit hairy on chest would look sexy, macho and masculine, isn't it? Bu too many on the whole chest would look like 'ape' ... hahhaha :lol:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

shuarctt,if u think that my remark is to TopChinese,can tell u r still young & very immature,i not refer to anyone & that is true,i like stocky or muscular with hairy cheste too,no matter he look decent or manly rugged,it is very turn on,however i am the person who into overall package,even u have very gd body but if u are below average,i dare to say most people in BW won't be turn on at all,u wont off the light & sex with the person in the dark,rite,i just tell the fact :P

p/s : I have quite alot of chinese friends that gym who r hairy, esp chests & cock,

so nothing special for me,however as wat i say,i will still turn on having fun with them often,is great when fxxking them face to face & lick sucking their nipples,i never get sick esp they r not bad looking with stocky fit built :D

Guest mysuperrabbit

i've bin growing chest hair since 15y/o+

it was misarable when we hv to go outing with gals in our group playing waters games topless...

tat was almost 15 years back

now...... im so so sooooooooooo proud of my chest hair as not many chinese grow it

im hairy on my belly n back too

I like chinese who are hairy, especially those who can grow a goatee or even a beard but these must be nicely trimmed, not the overgrown and untidy look. Same for the body hair, i prefer those who are lightly furred all over, even on the back. Those who are stocky/slight chub hairy types are the best :)

no true.... met one hairy chinese, he really hairy.... nice hairy bod from chest down to legs :thumb: :thumb: and he has a head full of hair :clap: but...... a small dick :yuk:

yea i realised that too. Hiary everywhere except the head. Think i'd rather want hair on my head than on my bod haha. Bald is sexy but hairy is better (if not i wont say i love hairy guys lol)

but the dick thing is realyl up to fate, genes, luck, past life merits etc etc :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

yea i realised that too. Hiary everywhere except the head. Think i'd rather want hair on my head than on my bod haha. Bald is sexy but hairy is better (if not i wont say i love hairy guys lol)

but the dick thing is realyl up to fate, genes, luck, past life merits etc etc :hat: :hat: :hat: :hat:

Those guys with strong male hormones will normally have alot of hair on their bodies. They looked attractive during the early age but as they grow older, their head hair tend to drop ( male pattern baldness). OK, i am referring to general cases ( not everyone) such as most Ang Mio who have hairy bodies but bald. I prefer with hair too.

ic, is that why guys with hair on chest/ body r deemed as more macho?

anyway, a friend remarked that guys with chest/ body hair r more passionate in bed. any truth? anyone who had experienced care to share?

I dun like guys with chest hair..especially like Ang Mio...and also those with hair at their shoulder back..I like only guys with thick hair at their navels, legs, groin area...sexy leh. :D

ic, is that why guys with hair on chest/ body r deemed as more macho?

anyway,  a friend remarked that guys with chest/ body hair r more passionate in bed. any truth? anyone who had experienced care to share?

I dun like guys with chest hair..especially like Ang Mio...and also those with hair at their shoulder back..I like only guys with thick hair at their navels, legs, groin area...sexy leh. :D

I just saw an angmoh in sauna who had many hairs at back and shoulder, having so much hairs like him, the appearance doesn't look pleasant.

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I think it's a matter of preference and besides, some of you are already talking out of point. The caption here is hairy chinese. It's more difficult to find a hairy chinese than it is to find a hairy angmo.

I agree that the hairy part is due to genes and all. As to whether a hairy chinese is more passionate in bed, i think it's due to the partner that he is with. If both like each other alot, the passion will naturally come. If not, it doesn't matter how smooth or hairy you are anyway.

Personally, i like those who have a nice fuzz all over, not long hairs like a coat! It's best if he keeps his hair on his head a nice short haircut or even bald.

sblue, thanks for pointing out the focus here is hairy chinese, or even hairy asians, if i can include them too.

so i interested if what my friend remarked that hairy chinese/asians (on body) r more passionate in bed has any iota of truth.

anyone who had encounters with hairy chinese/asians care to comment?

Well I for one volunteer to be tested... I'm one of the hairier guys I see in most saunas.. so far, not that many guys willing to try me.... :D

Interested? Meet me at the naked party tonight at OneSeven, I'll be the chinese guy with hair on his chest and a gold cock ring. Please mention when we go into the room that you're from BW so that I know I'm being rated :thumb:

hm.. i'm turning 21

n i'm quite hairy.. chest .. tummy area connecting to the pubes there.. legs and some at the back

got those long long sideburns oso tat grows right down to the btm of the face.. i usually keep a goatee oso =p but gotta keep shaving the cheeks there

Am I right to say that normally hairy Chinese getting suntan easily rather than the fairer one whom the later one getting more redish once to much exposed to the sun.

Now I recalled that the darker Japs normally more hairy than the fairer one :rolleyes: Some of them look very sexy :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

I remember meeting a hairy guy at Jurong Point. He was actually with someone else and I peeped at them. He then asked me to join and eventually asked for time with me alone... :P

Anyway, after the fun, he wanted to keep in contact but somehow that day I chickened out... Actually regretted almost immediately after we went out seperate ways... Now I never see him again... If only we meet again... Haha...

Anyway, his name has something to do with his features... If he reads this, would like to let him know I would like to keep in contact with him. :):P

Guest guestwest

Talking about hairy chinese, in this 2 weeks had sex with 2 guys who are not only hairy but with chest hair till navel. I like hairy chinese coz their hair are finer and softer and they smell good. myself not so hairy chinese. I go for chinese only coz "usually" they dun have a heavy body odour even if they hairy. They are very sexy the slim ones to me anyway.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest lovehairychub

ok, i love chubs with hair all over the body which means on the shoulder as well.

even if u are balding or bald, i love u. can u leave ur email. :D

• 7 years later...

I too like hairy Chinese guys...but they seems to be such rare find in Sg...

Go to the market and look for the butcher uncles.

They are usually very hairy(thick) and have a lot a 'Sha' Qi.

Thick black hair is also a sign of virility and sexual prowess.

Check out their brows, too. They are an indication of the degree of hair covering their body(pubic, armpit, limbs).

Some hairy Chinese guys got very fine and smooth hair.

These are considered the better ones with good lives and fortune.

To Guest...

You sure can find this hairy Chinese butcher uncles in market? Which part of Sg? I don't see any such uncle in the market near where am staying. *lol

In fact, your description of these butcher uncle sounded more like those depicted in the Chinese classic novel 水浒传...

But nevertheless, thanks for the 'tips'...hahaha...

To Guest...

You sure can find this hairy Chinese butcher uncles in market? Which part of Sg? I don't see any such uncle in the market near where am staying. *lol

In fact, your description of these butcher uncle sounded more like those depicted in the Chinese classic novel 水浒传...

But nevertheless, thanks for the 'tips'...hahaha...

I used to have a army buddy who was a butcher, hairy like &*)&*)&.

Why dun you try visit all the markets in Singapore? hehe.

1st cum 1st served, early mouth catches the worm

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.