Male HQ

Wat Happen If ....

skylancer

Hmmm i dont know why i want to talk about this matter but i just feel very upset so just talk about this matter....

I just want to discuss about the topic of:

If u are attach for a long time(1yr or so) and due to some personnal problem then he want to leave u alone. Wat u going to do?

For me, i will try to woo him back since we are together for thick and thin times. If really cant work at all. then i will wait for him to come back. as my heart will not change. but now the problem to me is my lao po is blocking me, he dont want to talk with me anymore.. :(:(:(:(:(

anyone want to share? or commends?

258yvky.jpg

Hmmm i dont know why i want to talk about this matter but i just feel very upset so just talk about this matter....

If u are attach for a long time(1yr or so) and due to some personnal problem then he want to leave u alone. Wat u going to do?

For me, i will try to woo him back since we are together for thick and thin times. If really cant work at all. then i will wait for him to come back. as my heart will not change. but now the problem to me is my lao po is blocking me, he dont want to talk with me anymore.. :(:(:(:(:(

Actually I believe that if someone wants to leave you, all reasons are not important. The reason is that he dun love you anymore.

So, to me, no point trying to get him back. The love isn't there anymore.

:(

:thumb:

Agreed with Cool...

I think in this route...persistant is the deadly attutitude.........If this person has emotional inclined to you......regardless how far or what happen......you and him will be fated and faithfully be togather.....

cheers...

What happened, just a few weeks ago, you were talking about your trip to KL, you were a good boy there for makan and shopping, didn't do any hanky panky because of your loving lao po, now ...?

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

the key words are Personal Problem

do you know what is his problem? mental? work related? family? etc

when you sayhe doesnt want to talk to u anymore, does that meant he is not telling you the problem or due to his problem he is not talking to u at all.

note the difference.

is the problem related to u?

eveyone will go through their ups and downs in life, sometimes they just wanted to be left alone. respect that decision but let him know that you will be there waiting for him.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

problem: he tot i have another affair but i dont. I just go out with my ajs frds as i and them dont meet for a yr just because of him. Before i go out with them, i sms him then i go out with normal frds. (as i worry he just anyhow think or think too much) But in the end i honestly tell him that i go out with my ajs frds then he angry as i lie to him.. i try to tease him abit and make him happy but he just dont boarded...

hmm

dont know what to do...

:(:(:(:(:(:(

258yvky.jpg

My turn to ask:

What happen if...

Your boyfriend says he is shopping for your Valentine's Day gift and so do not want to meet you. You called him and know he was out shopping early. He did not call you after that and did not answer your phone calls after that. After midnight, he calls you to say he fell asleep after going home and just woke up. He does not sound like he is sleepy and talked for more than half an hour before saying he wants to go back to sleep.

The next day, you meet him and he has a plaster on the side of his neck. He tells you he had cut himself before you even realise there was a plaster. The thing is the plaster is about 5-6cm from the chin and no one would shave there. He refuses to show you the wound even after you repeatedly asked to see the wound.

You ask to meet the next day and he gives several excuses to avoid meeting you.

How, what would you do?

My turn to ask:

What happen if...

Your boyfriend says he is shopping for your Valentine's Day gift and so do not want to meet you. You called him and know he was out shopping early. He did not call you after that and did not answer your phone calls after that. After midnight, he calls you to say he fell asleep after going home and just woke up. He does not sound like he is sleepy and talked for more than half an hour before saying he wants to go back to sleep.

The next day, you meet him and he has a plaster on the side of his neck. He tells you he had cut himself before you even realise there was a plaster. The thing is the plaster is about 5-6cm from the chin and no one would shave there. He refuses to show you the wound even after you repeatedly asked to see the wound.

How, what would you do?

Relationship must include the element of trust. Although there is nothing wrong to feel suspecious, too much of it will be harmful. Surely your case is highly questionable but just give your bf the benefit of doubt. Believe him and move on. If you have subsequently find his excuses becoming more and more ridiculous, you have to start asking yourself what to do if all your guesses are real, are you going to throw out a drama and demanding for a clean break ? Or are you going to close both eyes and let him to enjoy his fun behind your back ? Be alert and prepared for your next move, the final decision is up to you. <_<

problem: he tot i have another affair but i dont. I just go out with my ajs frds as i and them dont meet for a yr just because of him. Before i go out with them, i sms him then i go out with normal frds. (as i worry he just anyhow think or think too much) But in the end i honestly tell him that i go out with my ajs frds then he angry as i lie to him.. i try to tease him abit and make him happy but he just dont boarded...

hmm

dont know what to do...

:(:(:(:(:(:(

First, I think its really not good for you to stop seeing your other AJ friends coz of him. I think it is not healthy. We should always have our own friends whether we are attached or not. What if you broke off and u realise u have no friends left? Coz you have been neglecting them?

If he is someone who can't allow u to meet up with your AJ frens, then I think he is too possessive and u have to think whether u can take that in the long run. You can always bring him and meet your frens together, I think that is a better choice.

The thing u did wrongly is to lie to him in the first place as u dun have to coz u didn't do anything wrong.

For me, i will try to woo him back since we are together for thick and thin times. If really cant work at all. then i will wait for him to come back. as my heart will not change. but now the problem to me is my lao po is blocking me, he dont want to talk with me anymore..  :(   :(   :(   :(   :(

Like what i always say (n Oralb also) all human have their ups & downs. Sometimes we jus need some alone time, especially men. We need to be alone sometimes. Maybe is stress from career, workload, some unfairness in life, etc...

Well you see, man usually dont tell their problems to anyone they keep it to themselves... unlike ladies, they have their "sisters".

But for your case... jus a suggestion, bring your bf along to your aj friends and show him what your noraml activites are (unless your noramlly activites r havin sex with your aj friends :P ) and then after that bring him to a romantic dinner, with gift n flowers (actually it means things he like not literally flower huh). And then have a good night together. ;)

My turn to ask:

What happen if...

How, what would you do?

Then u really have to ask yourself... what if he really is havin fun... Will u:

1) close one eyes - Keep it in record for further future references.. lol, or

2) both eyes - that only happen once in a decade/year/month/week. u r the only one he loves. other jus fun, like watchin World cup once every 4 years.

3) or u straighten out with him, n dependin on his response/answer then u decide accordingly.

4) or maybe he really gettin u a gift for valentine day... a surprise gift! hmmm... maybe a tatoo sayin "I luv U" ...on his chin??? or injuried while makin u a gift... who knows?? So i say wait till this cumin tues. ;)

Well i m waitin. :)

My turn...

What if he wanted to bring a friend along on his birthday dinner.. with me only.. supposinly... At least i thought it suppose to be a 2 person event, me n him romanticly... n worse still it is his ex.

i was so so soooo sooo sooooooooo fxxkin :angry: . now thinkin back huh, still so hurt n angry that it definitely leave a big crack... not jus a normal one but a one that can break even a submarine window. :swear:

I have not seen my dear for nearly one year!!! Nowadays, we only contact each other through SMS...But I still love him very much...But with valentine's day around the corner, I feel a bit lonely and also jealous as to who he is currently with...I cannot force him to love me and he did not force me to love him...The memories of the good time will always fill my mind, and I want to believe that deep in his heart, he still have feelings for me although now he has found someone better than me..this is life!

was reading this article on fridae on relationship and would like to share with all of you.

paisay in chinese and no time to translate it...

「放不下」和「看不开」属人类潜意识中的劣根性之一。

就因为「放不下」和「看不开」不断地牵绊著,人往往必需

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• Guest locked this topic