Male HQ

Duty-free Buy

erection day

Everytime I arrived at the airport, I didnt bother to buy any duty-free. Maybe just a 3-can tiger beers. I was wondering whether I should start stocking up liquour as I think my sister might be tying the knots in a few years time. What liquor is popular? And how many years can a bottle last unopened before it turns bad? Hope to hear some good suggestions? And is it cheaper to buy at Changi than at Bkk airport? Thanks

Hi ED

If you are a frequent traveller and needs to buy duty free alcohol, would suggest that you apply for the Diners Club DFS Credit Card. It gives you 15% off your purchase. It is a good deal if you are travelling in groups and buying using everyone's entitlement.

Everytime I arrived at the airport, I didnt bother to buy any duty-free. Maybe just a 3-can tiger beers. I was wondering whether I should start stocking up liquour as I think my sister might be tying the knots in a few years time. What liquor is popular? And how many years can a bottle last unopened before it turns bad? Hope to hear some good suggestions? And is it cheaper to buy at Changi than at Bkk airport? Thanks

ED, a can of Tiger Beer in 7-11 shop Bangkok costs about Baht 28 which about S$1.10 and maybe Supermarket cheaper (not sure about it?) and our DFS Changi airport selling a pack of 3-cans S$5.20 :angry:

As for Quantity Allowed For Duty Free Liquor:

If you are arriving from a country other than Malaysia and have spent no less than 48 hours outside Singapore immediately before your arrival, you may use the following duty free concessions for personal consumption:

Spirits : 1 litre

Wine or port : 1 litre

Beer, Stout or ale : 1 litre

http://www.singaporeontheweb.net/Info_customs.htm

And as far as I know "Duty-free concessions" are granted for "personal consumption only" and therefore the liquor is not supposed to be served at wedding dinner or restaurant etc (officially? :unsure: )

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.