Male HQ

How You Pass Your Free Time?

like wind

I have being jobless for a week now. I go through The Strait Times' recruitment section, write resume, go to classes, and sometime go out with friends. But, beside these, I don't know how to pass the time I have now... :(

Getting bore to dead now. :(

So, I hope to post a topic on here to learn something meaningful from you all on "how to pass your free time" :P

Free like wind, roaming free

I have being jobless for a week now. I go through The Strait Times' recruitment section, write resume, go to classes, and sometime go out with friends. But, beside these, I don't know how to pass the time I have now... :(

Getting bore to dead now. :(

So, I hope to post a topic on here to learn something meaningful from you all on "how to pass your free time" :P

Free like wind, roaming free

Sleep. Once you found a job, you can hardly get a good sleep. Now is the best time. Watch nude DVD and jo at the same time. I play with Dildo when i am free. :lol:

Spend something less then $20, go to sauna n relax who know u can meet some cuties there too :D :clap: :thumb:

why waste money when jobless... go cruising at shopping centres and toilets... FOC :P

Go rent a chalet if you can and just spend time alone by yourself. Go read the books you've always wanted to read, wake up whenever you want and improve on your resume.

That's what i did when I got laid off last time. I rented a beach house and spent my time job hunting by the beach on a laptop and reading the whole Lord of the Rings triology. ;)

The only time I left was to go for interviews. It may take a while but now is the best time to do something productive that you've always wanted to do cause I had this question posed to me- what did I do with the free time while unemployed? You would want something that comes across that you've been doing something constructive :)

Good luck.

Love. 

I would suggest that you take up some exercise to keep fit, e.g. Jogging, push-up, swimming, etc.

Keep yourself mentally and physically fit before your new job.

Er..Sex is also a good form of exercise. But it's better to get someone to do it with you than doing it alone. :D:lol:

I remember when I was in between jobs, I was exercising and having sex (safe) like nobody's business. :D:lol:

It keeps the body and mind fresh and alert. :whistle:

I would suggest:

1) Read in the library - pick up some of those books that you have previously never touch; you would be surprised they could spark some new interests.

2) Exercise - swim, yoga, weights, walk in the parks.

3) Explore little corners around Singapore, take some digital photos.

4) Volunteer somewhere. Attend free seminars.

5) Learn a new language until you get a job.

6) Meet ex-colleagues or classmates for lunch - or friends whom you have not met for a while to catch up.

7) Read the papers from cover to cover - monitor the stock market.

Good luck in your job-hunting.

Yes, if you have the extra money, go for a holiday...

Otherwise, you can choose to do the following:

Go exercise, swim, tan etc and then go people watching, walk along Orchard or Shenton during weekday working hours and just see the things you will not get to see if you are working...

Go learn to cook a new dish, learn a new language, pick up another computer skills, read a few books...

Go make new friends on the irc, go spas and have sex like nobody's business, watch loads of p--n and numb your sexual senses... :P

Do volunteering work...

... ... ... So, I hope to post a topic on here to learn something meaningful from you all on "how to pass your free time" :P

... ... ...

Take up a hobby. Golf? SCUBA Diving?

Learn a new skill / Language.

Join in activities in your school alumni. This is networking session for you!

These activities will help enrich your life. Help you in your future perhaps.

1) Mahjong!!!!!

2) Play PS2

3) Clean your room

4) Watch DVD

5) Read books

Thanks, Stoner for your suggestions.

But,...

1) I don't know how to play Mahjong :o

2) I don't have any new game lately now and playing the old game until I'm bore from them now too <_<

3) I have cleaned my room and threw away a lot of rubbish. Never know there were so many useless things in my room :P

4) No much money to spend on renting DVDs nowadays. But, again. I never rent one before :P:lol:

5) I'm go reading in library more now. I find it's sad to see that a lot of the books and magazines in libraries are being cut or torn by some selfish people... :swear:

Feel like wind, roaming free

Spend something less then $20, go to sauna n relax who know u can meet some cuties there too :D   :clap:   :thumb:

Hi, DevilChub.

Yes. I went to some sauna a few time lately. But, only to be brought there by friends :P

Don't know why... I can't see to be able to relax there. Maybe it is because there are so much eye candies for me to focus on looking :lol: and also some wolves for me to avoid and get away from <_< .

Yes, I did meet some new friends there (not just sex buddy :P ).

I would suggest that you take up some exercise to keep fit, e.g. Jogging, push-up, swimming, etc.

Keep yourself mentally and physically fit before your new job.

Er..Sex is also a good form of exercise. But it's better to get someone to do it with you than doing it alone. :D:lol:

I remember when I was in between jobs, I was exercising and having sex (safe) like nobody's business. :D:lol:

It keeps the body and mind fresh and alert. :whistle:

Thanks GM for your suggestions.

I normally jogging and do some chin+push+sit up a few time at the stadium near my house. I just went OG to buy a swimming suit a few days ago and plan to add swimming after my jogging+exercise next time. :D

For sex, I don't have so high sex drive like you and some fo the BWers. :P;) :oops: I also agreed that it's better to do so with someone then jerk off myself :whistle:

I would suggest:

1) Read in the library - pick up some of those books that you have previously never touch; you would be surprised they could spark some new interests.

2) Exercise - swim, yoga, weights, walk in the parks.

3) Explore little corners around Singapore, take some digital photos.

4) Volunteer somewhere. Attend free seminars.

5) Learn a new language until you get a job.

6) Meet ex-colleagues or classmates for lunch - or friends whom you have not met for a while to catch up.

7) Read the papers from cover to cover - monitor the stock market.

Good luck in your job-hunting.

Hello, BigBalls.

Thanks for your suggestions.

1) I'm reading now, and I'm surprised on how selfish some people can be by cut and tore the books and magazine in the libraries...

2) Yes, I do exercise regularly. Become a habit now, from my pervious job.

3) Yes, my digital camare that I bought last year finally come to good use now. :D

4) Volunteer somewhere? What is this?... I did attend a free seminar about job search at Suntec last week. Gained some knowledge there and use them in my improved resume and job hunt.

5) The fee of the course... is burning my saving...

6) Yes. I did meet up with some old friends and ex-colleagues, and it's good to know that they are doing well too :)

7) I'm planning to invest in share now with a small part of my saving. Any suggestion?

Thank you again for your suggestion, BigBalls. Hope you have a good time too.

go travel.  go somewhere exotic.  if i were you, i would travel from singapore to tibet on rail.

Thanks, Guest.

But, my saving now only allow me to make a short travel trip on budget airline...

Plus, I also need to watch my saving so that it can last me long enough ( a few months maybe :ph34r: )until I get a new job.

The most is to travel back to my hometown, which I'm planning on now.

But, thank you for your idea anyway :)

Yes, if you have the extra money, go for a holiday...

Otherwise, you can choose to do the following:

Go exercise, swim, tan etc and then go people watching, walk along Orchard or Shenton during weekday working hours and just see the things you will not get to see if you are working...

Go learn to cook a new dish, learn a new language, pick up another computer skills, read a few books...

Go make new friends on the irc, go spas and have sex like nobody's business, watch loads of p--n and numb your sexual senses... :P

Do volunteering work...

Thanks, Buaya. :lol:

Well. I'm planning on a trip back to my home now. But, I still keep it on hold due to my class and i'm waiting for results of my job applicaitons...

I have improved a bit on cooking now :P as I'm now cooking dinner for my housemate. He's my lab mice now for my new dishes :twisted:

I'm learning to use IRC now :D

My sexual senses has numbed for a long time ago. :P

From very curious > not so curious > normal > numb/monk :P ...

How to volunteer?

i think i will play more tennis and some golf... Whacking tennis balls really hard can really take it out of u...

Then read... books, magazines... ever since i started working, so little time to indulge in reading...

No money to play tennis or golf :(

I like to play badminton. But, no one to play with now...

... ... ... So, I hope to post a topic on here to learn something meaningful from you all on "how to pass your free time" :P

... ... ...

Take up a hobby. Golf? SCUBA Diving?

Learn a new skill / Language.

Join in activities in your school alumni. This is networking session for you!

These activities will help enrich your life. Help you in your future perhaps.

Thanks, Jazz.

But, my school is private night school like BMC. So, don't have co-curriculum <_<

Feel like wind, roaming free.

Guest dunno why?

well,i am joblless too, so will be heading to the jobfair at suntec convention center this weekend .mean while i have taken several course to upgrade myself and learning something new like archery.may be u may like to learn a new sport or skill,i too have spend alot of time cleaning my house .sort of a neat freak .i feel more comfortable staying in when everything is neat and tidy.

2) Play PS2

2) I don't have any new game lately now and playing the old game until I'm bore from them now too <_<

dear wind:

all you have to do is to ask.... we have quite a number of PS2 gamers here, and when they had finished the games, they wont mind to lend you the game disc.

i have a few games on hand now, let me know what type of games you prefered, eg FPS, role playing etc...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

2) Play PS2

dear wind:

all you have to do is to ask.... we have quite a number of PS2 gamers here, and when they had finished the games, they wont mind to lend you the game disc.

i have a few games on hand now, let me know what type of games you prefered, eg FPS, role playing etc...

Thank you, Oralb.

i will ask from you next time, ok? How to repay your kindness :D:lol:

Thank you, Oralb.

i will ask from you next time, ok? How to repay your kindness :D:lol:

I really think there is only one way of repaying kindness in OB's dictionary :lol:

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

Thank you, Oralb.

i will ask from you next time, ok? How to repay your kindness :D   :lol:

I really think there is only one way of repaying kindness in OB's dictionary :lol:

ahem... am i that bad? ok take back that question coz i think i be getting a lot of head nods...

hahhahaa

let me know what type of game you like...

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

congrates!!!

i guess we should place "posting a topic and replying in BW" as one of the way to pass your free time :P

Thank you, Oralb.

To be frank, I did pass most of my time by reading and reply post on this topic :D:P

But, this is also good as I also learn a lot from the suggestions of all of you guys here.

Thank you very much, BWers :thumb:

Guest thatwasrunie

er.. just do what you normally cant do.

like to pain,draw,run,gym and all~

or just go sight see-ing round singapore acting like a tourist.

would be fun if your not into volunteer work. :D

er.. just do what you normally cant do.

like to pain,draw,run,gym and all~

or just go sight see-ing round singapore acting like a tourist.

would be fun if your not into volunteer work. :D

Being single has a lot of freedom, and more so when staying alone. I clean my home as pass time hobby and i am a dirt freak. I went movie alone on weekday, and i love to surf nets. When I am horny, i watch different type of p--n movies and even spend hours in the toilet playing with my dildo.. :D Time is very short that i don't have enough to spend. You guys think i spend my time fruitfully? any suggestion to squeeze in a little bit for me to consider?

• Guest locked this topic