Male HQ

Ring Token + Couple Rings (compiled)

niteangel

:D

Donkey mths never post..so today post one logical thread....

When seeing another man having a ring on his index finger and seen him in a PLU active places..first thing comes into your mind is..he is a married man...

Here is the questions...

Do you buy ring for your partner?

Do you bring your partner to go buy a ring?

Do you keep the ring after the break out?

Do you continue to wear the ring after the break out?

So I anyhow post a questions..so I would also expect a anyhow answer..

:P

Guest thatwasrunie

err,no. in most relationships they want to buy so i let them

my ex-boyfriend did bring me ( the recent one)

Do you keep the ring after the break up?

no, gave it back. dont wanna hold something that is linked to him :D

Do you continue to wear the ring after the break up?

err, give back already how to wear? :D

- used to have a very strong feeling but now after 4 yrs of singlehood, it fades somehow. But I still enjoy window shopping at those couple's rings

- Yes, and it is an embarrassing feeling but I am still thick-skinned even though eyes are on both of us

- so far I gave my ring to him and so he has 2 rings

- self-explanatory

z

:D

Donkey mths never post..so today post one logical thread....

When seeing another man having a ring on his index finger and seen him in a PLU active places..first thing comes into your mind is..he is a married man...

Here is the questions...

So I anyhow post a questions..so I would also expect a anyhow answer..

:P

I don't buy ring but would prefer to buy a neck tie for him so that he can wear to office everyday. I will also accompany him to buy his office shirts and pants to help him make decision on its matching color. I think buying watch is more practical than buying ring because every time he look at his watch, he will think of me... :D . Say much much is a total NO to all your questions. :D

my partner bought a pair of rings for us. but i don't buy ring.

No. He brings me to.

Not applicable.

No applicable.

We went together and bought our ring, committment ring and every yr during our anniversary we change ring again. the ring is a bonding to us,when you wan to do something bad, the ring always remind us that we have eachother and the bad tot will go away. and it does help, at least to me.

we go togther and buy

Not applicable.

No applicable.

Fisherman

"...Do you buy ring for your partner?

We went together and bought our ring, committment ring and every yr during our anniversary we change ring again. the ring is a bonding to us,when you wan to do something bad, the ring always remind us that we have eachother and the bad tot will go away. and it does help, at least to me..."

Congratulations! You have the Lord of the Rings with magical power to stop you from yielding to temptation :D

z

"Congratulations! You have the Lord of the Rings with magical power to stop you from yielding to temptation "

Commment watever u wan and said watever u wan to say, there is true love in PLU and that is for sure.

I dun know abt other, but at least to both of us, we truly love each other and had our plan for our future.

Then again, people will not believe, but is true, i dun care how other people think. Most impt thing is me and my partner. the rest is not impt.

I just wan to say that there is really true love in PLU, people here are so negative and always pour cold water and said thing that is so sour, why must be like that, we PLU shd understand how we feel.

Shd encourage each other and help each other if necessary, sometime an encourage words really help alot.

Is good to share each other's experiences.

To all the people here, good health and good day

"Congratulations! You have the Lord of the Rings with magical power to stop you from yielding to temptation "

Commment watever u wan and said watever u wan to say, there is true love in PLU and that is for sure.

I dun know abt other, but at least to both of us, we truly love each other and had our plan for our future.

Then again, people will not believe, but is true, i dun care how other people think. Most impt thing is me and my partner. the rest is not impt.

I just wan to say that there is really true love in PLU, people here are so negative and always pour cold water and said thing that is so sour, why must be like that, we PLU shd understand how we feel.

Shd encourage each other and help each other if necessary, sometime an encourage words really help alot.

Is good to share each other's experiences.

To all the people here, good health and good day

Fisherman,

Sorry if my tone sounds sarcastic but I was merely trying to crack a joke which I hope you didnt misunderstand. Be sure I also believe in true love, otherwise I wont be spending my time in defending my thread in "Expression of Love" and "About Monogamy"

Yes, I applaud you for your COMMITMENT and your strength in keeping the LTR monogamous despite temptations. At least we try.

z

• 5 years later...

I realize there are no topics on rings that couple buy for each other to signify their relationship status.

I have been with my bf for over 4 years now. The first time we decided to get really serious, he actually bought for us a pair and although there was no going-down-on-a-knee scenario, he somewhat 'proposed' to me over dinner at Coffee Club. We took turns to sheepishly and awkwardly express our feelings to each other then and of course we did it discreetly. He put on the ring for me and vice versa. And inside my heart, I thought to myself, "You are now husband and husband" Heehee..

Anyway, 2 yrs ago, we decided to buy a new set of bands, but we of course decided to get it straight from Couple Labs because we conveniently had forgotten our ring sizes. Imagine the awkwardness when we were browsing the display and when the female shop assistant asked if she could assist LOL! Of course, we sheepishly chose the nicest yet simple rings and we had to individually try on for the size. Embarrassing much!

Well that is my story. I wanna know of anyone else here with similar experiences you could share as well as your thoughts on couple rings in general.

Cheers~!

Edited by -zee-

I'm with my bf for more than 4 1/2 years now but we haven't gotten to the proposal stage yet. I am thinking of proposing (Though im btm zzz) but I am thinking very hard about the ring part... I don't want an awkward feeling when the assistant sees us choosing a couple ring.

But I heard of people now the fashion is putting a ring over a necklace and using that instead.

Also cock rings but I find that is abit... HARD to keep it on all the time isn't it? LOL...

Any Thoughts? Btw did you engrave?

Hahahahaha cock rings.. I wasn't even thinking THAT far ahead yet.

@chapapa - i think it is fine whoever 'proposes', you don't need to be a top. Heck, who cares abt role stereotypes, so long you guys love each other, right?

Btw, we did engrave our first set of rings. It was embarassing but who cares, i bet we weren't the first gay couple she attended to :)

Well, I will.

Yes, it's a commitment thing.

Yes because I will still love him regardless.

No, because he discarded me.

Edited by Impere

"Well, I didn't know it would come to this but that's what happens when you're on your own."

• Guest locked this topic