Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest ahwee123456
Just now, BanTin said:

Bro, sauna not open in the morning.

(Are you testing me?)

Should be testing on those reply with guest account.

Anyway, not much happened that morning. Saw 1 mature guy in his CK.

20171202_164937.png

not testing lar, just curious where to fun in that pool only....hehe

5 minutes ago, coolman said:

Tonight saw 1 uncle having foam party. SIT on the bench and soap himself. 

JJ indeed is a good hunting ground.

20171206_005339.jpg

but mostly all fat and unpleasant old man

Guest Guest Swim Edu
4 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Both opened already hah? Conducive for cruising?

Yes both are opened already and quite conducive for cruising. The toilets there are quite inside and quite little people during weekdays. What's more is the walls of the cubicles there are quite high on the bottom so if you kneel down then you can easily see what the whole row of cubicles is happening haha. Very suitable for handjob, blowjob, jerking off together. If you wanna fuck it is also ok. Basically having a quick one is definitely not a problem. Let's see if some of you guys have been there feel. Let us know here. Hehe

Guest ahwee123456
1 hour ago, Guest Guest Swim Edu said:

Yes both are opened already and quite conducive for cruising. The toilets there are quite inside and quite little people during weekdays. What's more is the walls of the cubicles there are quite high on the bottom so if you kneel down then you can easily see what the whole row of cubicles is happening haha. Very suitable for handjob, blowjob, jerking off together. If you wanna fuck it is also ok. Basically having a quick one is definitely not a problem. Let's see if some of you guys have been there feel. Let us know here. Hehe

First day opening at paradigm already got guy show me his hard dick

8 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

First day opening at paradigm already got guy show me his hard dick

28 minutes ago, ahwee123456 said:

Thanks everyone for coming to JJ today. Never knew Jb also can be so happening.

Yah, dun talk like not saying anything. Share wat happened la

Guest ahwee123456
6 hours ago, Saggiboy said:

Yah, dun talk like not saying anything. Share wat happened la

Paradigm mall , I told already, people show me hard dick inside toilet and masturbate in the urine area.

JJ, a Malay showering naked for more than one hour, a lean Chinese lure me (smile at me) inside sauna area with his hardon in his Swim wear (but I only answer him by smile back), another Chinese which I know from grindr wearing his colourful speedo walking inside toilet area to hunt. While chatting with me friend, an uncle keeping showering from the moment I step out from sauna and still there while I waiting the sweat to be dry stare at my cute friend and listen to our conversation and jerking off there (you can tell fr the water reflection down there). Another Chinese shower with open door near to the dead end, body ok dick short but thick enough (I am not good in telling the size, haha) purposely show me and masturbate using his sabun and touching his butt. At the moment, I am not date to do anything because nearly 9pm, all cubicles has been occupied and Some guys waiting for vacancy to bath. Frankly speaking, yesterday is the first time seeing so much of lustful scene in that pool. The multiple purpose hall out there still got Buddha event but inside pool and changing room are so kinky... LoL!

Good to mention that, my friend and I notice that got a Malay boy keepppppp walking around he dry changing area and shower area, we suspect that he want to curi something when people leaving their stuff without intend. @Saggiboy join us next time. 

*Not gonna to answer Guest account comment here as they (some of them not all ) talking bull shit and doing and contribute nothing.

Edited by ahwee123456
Add on

6 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

Paradigm mall , I told already, people show me hard dick inside toilet and masturbate in the urine area.

JJ, a Malay showering naked for more than one hour, a lean Chinese lure me (smile at me) inside sauna area with his hardon in his Swim wear (but I only answer him by smile back), another Chinese which I know from grindr wearing his colourful speedo walking inside toilet area to hunt. While chatting with me friend, an uncle keeping showering from the moment I step out from sauna and still there while I waiting the sweat to be dry stare at my cute friend and listen to our conversation and jerking off there (you can tell fr the water reflection down there). Another Chinese shower with open door near to the dead end, body ok dick short but thick enough (I am not good in telling the size, haha) purposely show me and masturbate using his sabun and touching his butt. At the moment, I am not date to do anything because nearly 9pm, all cubicles has been occupied and Some guys waiting for vacancy to bath. Frankly speaking, yesterday is the first time seeing so much of lustful scene in that pool. The multiple purpose hall out there still got Buddha event but inside pool and changing room are so kinky... LoL!

Good to mention that, my friend and I notice that got a Malay boy keepppppp walking around he dry changing area and shower area, we suspect that he want to curi something when people leaving their stuff without intend. @Saggiboy join us next time. 

*Not gonna to answer Guest account comment here as they (some of them not all ) talking bull shit and doing and contribute nothing.

What time you go? I went there few times before but get nothing:frustrated:

Guest ahwee123456
3 hours ago, Agoogoo said:

What time you go? I went there few times before but get nothing:frustrated:

I reach around 6.40pm .... Already saw that Malay boy showering, I went for a swim for an hour , he still inside there but change to another room.

13 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

Yes, I was there. what a sight! Thanks for organising the naked party.

It is a practice here not reply to guest account. Just ignore their comment.

14 hours ago, ahwee123456 said:

Looks like I have missed a nice party.

Ignore the guest account, they are probably the same person using different guest name.

5 hours ago, BanTin said:

Looks like I have missed a nice party.

Ignore the guest account, they are probably the same person using different guest name.

You this ASSHOLE old man!

Guest Uncle 2
11 hours ago, pokemon said:

JJ sauna is kinda small and it is a dry sauna.

There're plenty of looking but no action. Can be boring after awhile. 

Is there any cheap hotel or saunas to go for sex after picking up?

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.