Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Here now at Johor Jaya swimming pool. Quite a muscular uncle soaping himself in front of the cleaning auntie and talking to her. Auntie even comment about uncle muscular body. Uncle not shy even have a semi erection while talking to her. What a sight. 

I join the conversation just to see the uncle soaping. :P

Went to daiman jj,got a fun experience,

Saw a uncle come out from sauna room,he moping his face and trying to close the door but his hand cant reach the handle,and then I want to go in sauna from another direction(the sauna is at corner so there is a L shape),the way that uncle cant notice me,when I reach the door I stopped there(as my heigh the handle position is around my little buddy there),and the uncle is still try the get the handle and close the door , then I just let he "ACCIDENTALLY" grab my penis:P

4 hours ago, BanTin said:

Here now at Johor Jaya swimming pool. Quite a muscular uncle soaping himself in front of the cleaning auntie and talking to her. Auntie even comment about uncle muscular body. Uncle not shy even have a semi erection while talking to her. What a sight. 

I join the conversation just to see the uncle soaping. :P

Uncle is Chinese? Auntie is Indonesian?

20 minutes ago, BanTin said:

Saw a mature guy wanking in the Sauna just now. When I come in, he quickly cover up and walk out. Shy guy. Lol.

Planing to go just now,but I change my plan due to some other things,look like I miss something good:frustrated:

Guest ahwee123456
On 10/15/2017 at 8:51 PM, BanTin said:

Saw a mature guy wanking in the Sauna just now. When I come in, he quickly cover up and walk out. Shy guy. Lol.

Chinese? Fit ?

Guest Swimmer
On 27/10/2017 at 7:00 PM, BanTin said:

Something happen tonight at Johor Jaya.......

Yes, I had a good time in the Sauna. Were you there? PM me to meet up at Johor Jaya for swimming and some fun. Definitely a good hunting ground.:D

15 minutes ago, Guest Swimmer said:

Yes, I had a good time in the Sauna. Were you there? PM me to meet up at Johor Jaya for swimming and some fun. Definitely a good hunting ground.:D

Yes. it was fun. After swimming, sauna then fun time. Best. I think we should start a group for Johor Jaya. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.