Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest Crusing only
On 11/17/2021 at 12:05 AM, Guest CuriousTony said:

today i went Umall checking see if the gloryhole still there. because i heard it was gone but when i reached there. the hole is still there. there are so many using the last cubicle. and i was told there was another toilet having gloryhole in Umall.
the washroom just next to the Mr DIY at the other end of the main entrance. 

i never thought there were so many gloryhole in Umall 😇

before that i also visited Holiday Plaza, many shops there closing and fast food restaurant also moved out from there. and the toilet all just renovated. no peep hole  no gloryhole but understall because between  the cubicle, the partition below 2 inch having some space where you can interact with the next door one. lol.... 

Umall is getting crowded. Worry police will come and catch people.

No more peephole in Holiday Plaza and the gap not really enough to interact with the person in next cubicle.

For peep hole toilets in Plaza Sentosa is available and getting bigger. And can see person next cubicle from the water reflection.

Guest Cruising only
On 11/17/2021 at 12:10 AM, Guest CuriousTony said:

i think you guys should pay a visit at Bestmart near Sri Yacoob. Toilet there got some like playing cock. 

Are you sure...been there and toilet is impossible to cruising.

Guest curiousTony
On 11/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Guest Crusing only said:

No more peephole in Holiday Plaza and the gap not really enough to interact with the person in next cubicle.

For peep hole toilets in Plaza Sentosa is available and getting bigger. And can see person next cubicle from the water reflection.

PLAZA SENTOSA?  which floor? there is so big lol.... 

Guest daring not@
On 11/17/2021 at 2:19 PM, Guest Cruising only said:

Are you sure...been there and toilet is impossible to cruising.

very sure if you playing your cock at urinal they would approach and they would ask you in cubicle to suck your cock

Guest seriousNot
On 11/17/2021 at 2:17 PM, Guest Crusing only said:

you mean the peep hole in PLAZA SENTOSA getting bigger can insert finger not lol     water reflection seems any toilet got gap below some time can see guy next cubicle masturbating thier cocks.  last time very famous toilet is in giant PLentong toilet behind one now no more. i did saw one sucking another understall there before,    now the toilet change to the food stalls there. but some time can see people playing cock the next cubicle ,,, old one got peep hole but after change to another side no more.  noone gonna drill though

On 11/20/2021 at 6:03 AM, Guest Hot muscular guy said:

I mean I am looking for a place to cruise white guy or mature Malay guy.. any recommendations?visitor here

Visitor from? Invited u to go jj pool to swim tmr 11-12pm 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.