Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

Guest SentosaPlazaGH
On 7/7/2023 at 4:09 PM, Guest JB area said:

Where have GH to play?

Sentosa Plaza inside the mall the toilet behind the store mart 

You need to passing by footstall and go straight to the end and you will see lift 🛗 and further a little bit then washroom is just right infront 

Guest Gloryholeseeker
17 hours ago, Guest TUTA tasek central said:

Anyone here later?

Tuta tasek central ? There is GH inside the toilet right? I heard got GH at Tasek  but I don't know where 

Guest Keen to go
2 hours ago, Guest SentosaPlazaGH said:

Sentosa Plaza inside the mall the toilet behind the store mart 

You need to passing by footstall and go straight to the end and you will see lift 🛗 and further a little bit then washroom is just right infront 

U still there?

Guest guest
3 hours ago, Guest Gloryholeseeker said:

Tuta tasek central ? There is GH inside the toilet right? I heard got GH at Tasek  but I don't know where 

Tasek central got glory hole?

Guest Harveyloh
1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

Any fun place for sucker? other than shell affin

The Shell off Jalan Tampoi, opposite to Taman Sri Bahagia. It has a toilet looks like Shell Affin.

Guest SentosaPlazaGH
33 minutes ago, Guest chi said:

mall till what time?

24 hours because there is a hotel at the front 

Btw I have not stayed late until 12am 

Guest Curious
5 hours ago, Guest Harveyloh said:

The Shell off Jalan Tampoi, opposite to Taman Sri Bahagia. It has a toilet looks like Shell Affin.

Got gloryhole inside the cubicle also?

Guest Sentosa first timer

I went to the toilet on the ground floor of Plaza Sentosa. Not sure if that was the one with glory holes. 

There were three cubicles. The left one was vacant but I didn’t find any glory holes. The middle one and the right one were in use. Is the glory hole between these two cubicles? 

Guest plaza sentosa
3 minutes ago, Guest Sentosa first timer said:

I went to the toilet on the ground floor of Plaza Sentosa. Not sure if that was the one with glory holes. 

There were three cubicles. The left one was vacant but I didn’t find any glory holes. The middle one and the right one were in use. Is the glory hole between these two cubicles? 

yes, u wan suck dick?

21 hours ago, Guest Sentosa 1st timer said:

Better check you kena HIV or not.

21 hours ago, Guest Sentosa 1st timer said:

Better check you kena HIV or not.

1 hour ago, Guest Fit said:

Many ppl kena HIV there?

Why do you keep repeating the same shit!

Come on, the people here are adults not kids and don't need you to sound like a broken record to nag at people to play it safe.

Sibeh lorso, like an aunty!

Get back to the topic!

Guest Lao uncle

Did u all know that there used to be a big China worker dorm at taman Laguna? 

Weekends, some of them will shop at perling mall or best mart.

They are horny bc they say the company put cameras in the dorm to prevent them from masturbating or bringing girls back.

Only on weekends then the company will bus them to sentosa to call chicken.

But some of them want to save money or they're gay. 

All gays know how to cruise one. At best mart toilets, when I pee I purposely drop my shorts to my knee and exposed my very fair butt let them see I'm available let them fuck.

Of course I old uncle not many interested but some like to touch my backside for fun.

My tactic is to invite them for drink at the food court. Let them drink until they uninhibited then we go behind the forest. I already put cardboards there. I lay down let them strip me naked then fucked me. 

One thing is that they construction workers are dirty, smelly, dark and ugly. I'm very fair and smooth. Once they see me naked their eyes grow big big, old uncle I have better complexion than the cheap chickens of sentosa.

They like so much to play my body, make me feel so wanted.

Unfortunately I old bottom, backside used until black and loose loose already. Of course they not happy when see my backside.

But I never do sucking for them bc they smell bad. So either they fuck me or never mind. Most times they'll just fuck better than nothing. But then they very rough but I like rough. And they cum so much like urinating until my hole overflow and also they shoot on my body. 

Wow they must be very cham kena supervised by camera so tight until cannot jo even. When they cum is like urinating so much.

But during covid they all got chased back to China. I'm So missing them. Seeing them touch my body and so sayang my body make me steamed until I'm so wet. When their batang masuk my CB I so siok.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.