Male HQ

Cruisy @ Jb: An Experience

Miao90

1 hour ago, Guest Polis said:

Polis datang.

We all here so PITY u! Pity u what!!! You are UGLY!! NOT ugly in term of appearance but your personalities.... What can u get in return in keep going to mess up or disturb others here everyday (polis datang la.. ) ? and same goes to other fakers in this forum! Sad to say that U n those FAKERS are an Anjing Liar barking under your bed but no BALL to come out to meet!!

3 minutes ago, Guest Kesian said:

We all here so PITY u! Pity u what!!! You are UGLY!! NOT ugly in term of appearance but your personalities.... What can u get in return in keep going to mess up or disturb others here everyday (polis datang la.. ) ? and same goes to other fakers in this forum! Sad to say that U n those FAKERS are an Anjing Liar barking under your bed but no BALL to come out to meet!!

Polis already alerted and will be on patrol... 

9 minutes ago, Guest shell tuta said:

no police here,any sucker come?

Shell Customer @ Shell GP Malaysia <generalpublicenquiries-my@shell.com>

To whom it may concern,

Please in informed that one of your Shell Station public toilet at PTD 130170,JALAN TUN AMINAH, 81300, JOHOR BAHRU has been converted to meeting place for gay men to engage for illicit activities prohibited by Malaysian laws.

Attached herewith are the photos and video as evidences for your further action.

15 minutes ago, Guest shell tuta said:

me at shell tun aminah,no one here😅

The shell HQ has requested the CCTV footage to validate the case.

Be warn Shell will not hesitate to report and pass the CCTV recordings to Polis.

Guest Guest tuta
11 minutes ago, Guest Polis said:

Shell Customer @ Shell GP Malaysia <generalpublicenquiries-my@shell.com>

To whom it may concern,

Please in informed that one of your Shell Station public toilet at PTD 130170,JALAN TUN AMINAH, 81300, JOHOR BAHRU has been converted to meeting place for gay men to engage for illicit activities prohibited by Malaysian laws.

Attached herewith are the photos and video as evidences for your further action.

I think no one will respond ur email😂 I hope u go to the police station to inform them, thx ya🤣

Guest Guest tuta
4 minutes ago, Guest Polis said:

The shell HQ has requested the CCTV footage to validate the case.

Be warn Shell will not hesitate to report and pass the CCTV recordings to Polis.

Okok uncle, I’m very scare😂

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest tuta said:

I think no one will respond ur email😂 I hope u go to the police station to inform them, thx ya🤣

Thank you for contacting Shell.

Kindly be informed that we have checked with the station regarding this matter, and the retailer told us that the effort to retrieve CCTV recordings is in progress.

Shell does not cordone any activities within its business premises that would violate Malaysian laws.

We hope the above clarifies and we wish you a good day ahead.

Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Lavvani

Customer Operations

Shell Customer Service Centre

Internet: http://www.shell.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Please be informed that any personal data submitted and handled as a part of the Shell business relationship with its customers, supplier or partners is processed in accordance with the Shell Global Privacy Policy - Business Customers, Suppliers and Business Partners available at the relevant webpage under the domain www.shell.com, as supplemented by any further specific and/or local privacy statements. For any queries or concerns regarding processing of your personal data, please refer to the Shell Global Privacy Policy - Business Customers, Suppliers and Business Partners or contact your relevant Customer Service Centre.

35 minutes ago, Guest Guest tuta said:

Okok uncle, I’m very scare😂

The Shell station is going to copy all the vehicle registration/ car numbers that park at there.

Go there at your own risk.

Guest Shell tuta
3 minutes ago, Guest Polis said:

The Shell station is going to copy all the vehicle registration/ car numbers that park at there.

Go there at your own risk.

I’m use grab🤣

2 minutes ago, Guest Shell tuta said:

I’m use grab🤣

That's for your mode of transportation.

Will share it with Shell so they will copy the grab car number to track the ordering person.

Guest shell tuta
12 minutes ago, Guest Polis said:

That's for your mode of transportation.

Will share it with Shell so they will copy the grab car number to track the ordering person.

Any information, pls update me😂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.