Male HQ

Video Recording Of Tv Programs

I think there might be some media player that can do the recordings.  Check Asus O! Play or AC Ryan.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that's very rare. Will check them out as well, thanks,

The other brand is LG, which is cheaper and always sells out. Can check at Courts too, see when new stock arriving. More worth it to get these recorders which last a few years and can allow you to store shows you wanna backup on DVDs, than pay rental for SCV HDD-only recorder! :thumb:

The other brand is LG, which is cheaper and always sells out. Can check at Courts too, see when new stock arriving. More worth it to get these recorders which last a few years and can allow you to store shows you wanna backup on DVDs, than pay rental for SCV HDD-only recorder! :thumb:

Been to a few Courts outlets and they said manufacturer stopped producing a few years back.

Be cool, like a breeze...

Been to a few Courts outlets and they said manufacturer stopped producing a few years back.

Hmmm...the one I'd checked with was the Funan IT Mall Courts outlet, but was too lazy to wait for new stock, so hopped downstairs to the Harvey Norman at basement and they told me Sunctec City branch still had stock. It's true I'd asked at Audio House and a few other electrical shops and they all said no longer in production, but I think it's just that they don't keep track.

Persevere! :) ...P.S. The model I got was Panasonic DVD Rec DMR-EH59 250. Hope this helps!

Hmmm...the one I'd checked with was the Funan IT Mall Courts outlet, but was too lazy to wait for new stock, so hopped downstairs to the Harvey Norman at basement and they told me Sunctec City branch still had stock. It's true I'd asked at Audio House and a few other electrical shops and they all said no longer in production, but I think it's just that they don't keep track.

Persevere! :) ...P.S. The model I got was Panasonic DVD Rec DMR-EH59 250. Hope this helps!

Thanks and perseverance certainly pays! :)

Be cool, like a breeze...

If u are a cable TV subscriber from starhub,

Can opt for the set sip box which can do the recoding

Latest set up box is using the external hard disk diff from the existing old model,

Monthly rental is about $14

You can find out more from starhub

• 1 month later...

Cube3 and Ikutube have given me some options ;)

Update: discovered that since National Day SCV cable has embedded copy protect signal that prevents recorder from recording cable programmes (great SG50 present!) Now only works with free-to-air recording... :(

• 3 weeks later...

nope it only records DVB-Terresterial means record over the air

Hmmm...ok. Have been reading about this gadget SIMA COPYTHIS  SED-CT1 (Digital Video Enhancer and Duplicator Makes perfect copies of any video automatically). Goes in between setop box and recorder. Anybody knows if it can definitely record cable channels...?

* Scratching head *

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.