Male HQ

East ~ Bedok, Simei, Tanah Merah, Tampines, Pasir Ris

kuchiyose

cs is "cruisy" as hell... but unfortunately the cruising style is weird... signal like a thousand times still they dont get it loool.. sometimes the

scene getting hot n steamy then 1 non-cruiser come in suddenly everybody panic n run.... relax lah... just come closer to the urinal dick already not so obvious.. even if they see your hard dick what can they do?? report to security n complain some1 has an erection? ... lool...

anyways, sometimes u do get lucky n get a cutie (of course depends on what u consider cute) to suck on your dick... when that happens.. wowz! lool..

Loyang Point no action the other day. Shall I pop by your place now?

there is always some action

its whether u are chosen or not

life doesn't always work ur way all the time

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

whoa...what the hell was that for?!??

just to remind u..

that u have to check the profile first

before u hope for a miracle

and wish to pop up somewhere u are not wanted

think before u ask

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

i thought cruising action is ongoing in CS.

im sure in any place too.

when there are men

there are always other men watching them

lol

Well most of the time I don't pay attention to the goings-on in the CS toilet so I didn't know until that night, when I stayed for a long period of time because of my #2 ahaa.

cs is "cruisy" as hell... but unfortunately the cruising style is weird... signal like a thousand times still they dont get it loool.. sometimes the

scene getting hot n steamy then 1 non-cruiser come in suddenly everybody panic n run.... relax lah... just come closer to the urinal dick already not so obvious.. even if they see your hard dick what can they do?? report to security n complain some1 has an erection? ... lool...

anyways, sometimes u do get lucky n get a cutie (of course depends on what u consider cute) to suck on your dick... when that happens.. wowz! lool..

Speaking from experience, eh? :P

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic