Male HQ

Not So West ~ Choa Chu Kang, Yew Tee, Senja, Bukit Panjang, Bukit Batok

bemylove19

We met on 26 May 2011 evening time.

looking for the chubby boi who stay at cck ave 3 blk 408. Forgot what u are wearing, but your hair looks cute to me. cos can tell that u always go for crewcut, but tat day when i saw u, seems like your hair are getting long, and when crewcut gets long, it will be hard to comb and looks kind of bushy.

We took bus 300 at around 6-7pm together. U already caught my attention when u board the bus. I was delighted when I saw u alighted at the same bus-stop with me. Whats more, we stay at the same block. We took the lift together, I went to level xx and u are heading up to level xx. ( Won't disclosed here on which level we stay, but if you are in this formun, maybe we can used this to identify each other. ) So if you are here, don mind add me in msn and we can have a chat and make friends. bearcub@live.com.sg

Guest virgo81

hi 29 yo chn top here. 182/71. stay at bp

anyone swim at bp sports complex on weekends?

or seeking frens around this area so can hang out at each other's place or maybe go out n take bus/share cab home together.

add me on msn jcboy17@yahoo.com

thanks n have a gd weekend

hi 29 yo chn top here. 182/71. stay at bp

anyone swim at bp sports complex on weekends?

or seeking frens around this area so can hang out at each other's place or maybe go out n take bus/share cab home together.

add me on msn jcboy17@yahoo.com

thanks n have a gd weekend

i like the idea of share cab home together alot. LOL

23 chn 173 63
trevvy/planetromeo same username
up for friends :)

went for a longer run today at ard 945am and was running on the PCN track from brickland road towards little guilin. When i was ard BBDC, happened to see a bunch of SCDF guys walking back from HomeTeamNS @ Bukit Batok towards their nearby fire station! Almost made me melt! One wasn't even wearing a top. I guess they went swimming or something there.

Wondering if anybody from that fire station is here. Maybe can help me put out my fire! haha :P

I can help u put out your fire~~~~ :P

Guest alien

discovered pangsua connector yday. saw this other fair muscular guy last night in black tights and sweat dripping down his torso...

U mean this fair muscular guy is a regular runner there?!

hi!! i saw this hot guy running pass me topless last night around 7:20 near bukit panjang plaza. he is damn hot! anyway, have you guys notice this couple from bukit panjang LRT? 1 guy wears a spec and has this muscular built and the other 1 gives you the feeling he is not straight. they usually board the lrt around 7 plus in the morning? have anyone of you seen them before?