• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, skinnyduck said:

Tongue-in-cheek. Havent you seen Ricky lately? He gives you a murderous look! Oscar is also looking somewhat hostile these days. 

Serious?

maybe the job has taken toll on them

daily meeting demanding customers and trying to satisfy somewhat limitless 

time for them to move on perhaps

3 hours ago, 123ZZZ said:

Serious?

maybe the job has taken toll on them

daily meeting demanding customers and trying to satisfy somewhat limitless 

time for them to move on perhaps

On the contrary, it's the lack of work which makes them less than friendly, which in turn like a vicious spiral pisses people off further, making work even more scarce!

2 hours ago, badkarma said:

On the contrary, it's the lack of work which makes them less than friendly, which in turn like a vicious spiral pisses people off further, making work even more scarce!

Lack of work?

5 minutes ago, 123ZZZ said:

Lack of work?

Yes, poor business! Juz ran into Jimmy at Ten Men's. Despite calling out to him twice, he unceremoniously ignores me! Tell me how good can business be if the supervisor of the place can scoot off mid-work to have fun in a spa?!

Edited by badkarma

Wow 

Jimmy ignored you

even though you are customer 

hopefully not because they have too many customers 

well they need to be more professional

Fortunately Anson, Ricky and Oscar are still giving good service

that’s why continue to tip them well

if not can always go to cloud nine or zen

13 hours ago, skinnyduck said:

Tongue-in-cheek. Havent you seen Ricky lately? He gives you a murderous look! Oscar is also looking somewhat hostile these days. 

A frequent customer here but would like to chip in my 5 cents worth of thoughts. Lets not be too sensitive, I don’t think they meant any harm or being hostile. It’s probably that they are serving you on behalf of the other colleagues, and by being too friendly, it might seems to the others that they are trying to snatch customers from them, which would potentially create unnecessary tension among them. That’s why at times, they would serve the customers normally without being over friendly. Please understand. 

2 hours ago, Lenovo said:

A frequent customer here but would like to chip in my 5 cents worth of thoughts. Lets not be too sensitive, I don’t think they meant any harm or being hostile. It’s probably that they are serving you on behalf of the other colleagues, and by being too friendly, it might seems to the others that they are trying to snatch customers from them, which would potentially create unnecessary tension among them. That’s why at times, they would serve the customers normally without being over friendly. Please understand. 

I have been a regular customer of the Dspa group for some 2 decades. Not ONCE in the 20 years of loyal patronage was I ever offered a goodwill discount even though I am well-known to the bosses. When there is no goodwill in the upper echelons, dun expect good vibes from anybody down below!

All the bosses of the massage establishments (with the possible exception of Brendan) are well-known to be mean-spirited and will put Scrooge to shame, so dun expect any show of generosity. Brendan has recently sprouted a moustache and goatee, I might have to rethink my partiality for him.

Edited by skinnyduck

17 hours ago, badkarma said:

Yes, poor business! Juz ran into Jimmy at Ten Men's. Despite calling out to him twice, he unceremoniously ignores me! Tell me how good can business be if the supervisor of the place can scoot off mid-work to have fun in a spa?!

Jimmy's day off is on Thursday, so he didnt scoot off midwork. But I dunno if the same can be said of Ivan or Andy, who are often spotted in Shogun and Ten Men during work hours. Being the bosses, they can certainly misbehave with impunity!

Of course, wat the bosses do is none of our business but with their establishments languishing in such uninspired service, one cant help but correlate it with poor personal responsibility.

Edited by skinnyduck

4 hours ago, sg89ailikesi said:

Went for a massage yesterday and booked ken. Entering the shop saw a young Chinese guy (sounds local), not sure his name. Never seen / massage by him before. Not sure who are still in the spa. Anyone has any idea?

Unlikely local. So far therez only 1 local there, Isaac whoz Malay.

The others are

Calvin, Sky (PRC)

Ken, Sean (Vietnamese)

Anson, Jimmy (Malaysian)

Ken appears destined to be the latter-day Dylan and is probably the apple of Brendan’s eye. He is the crown jewel there, so no need to yearn for the others. 😉

10 minutes ago, badkarma said:

Unlikely local. So far therez only 1 local there, Isaac whoz Malay.

The others are

Calvin, Sky (PRC)

Ken, Sean (Vietnamese)

Anson, Jimmy (Malaysian)

Ken appears destined to be the latter-day Dylan and is probably the apple of Brendan’s eye. He is the crown jewel there, so no need to yearn for the others. 😉

Thank you for the information!

On 8/1/2023 at 1:43 PM, badkarma said:

Ken appears destined to be the latter-day Dylan and is probably the apple of Brendan’s eye. He is the crown jewel there, so no need to yearn for the others. 

Look at the havoc you have wreaked! As a result of your recommendation, Ken is booked from the day before for EARLY morning sessions the next day, much to the resentment of his colleagues. His colleagues are beginning to sabo him by screwing up his appointments causing massive OUTRAGE all round! Of course, Brendan is too busy gallivanting in China to care and Ivan is probably gloating.

Wasnt it you who said you refused to go to Dspa again for YEARS after they screwed up ur beloved Dylan's bookings? Well, I am about to do the same after they juz made me take a shower and wait interminably for a tardy Ken, only to be told it's a COCK-UP!

Edited by bobadi

4 hours ago, bobadi said:

Look at the havoc you have wreaked! As a result of your recommendation, Ken is booked from the day before for EARLY morning sessions the next day, much to the resentment of his colleagues. His colleagues are beginning to sabo him by screwing up his appointments causing massive OUTRAGE all round! Of course, Brendan is too busy gallivanting in China to care and Ivan is probably gloating.

Wasnt it you who said you refused to go to Dspa again for YEARS after they screwed up ur beloved Dylan's bookings? Well, I am about to do the same after they juz made me take a shower and wait interminably for a tardy Ken, only to be told it's a COCK-UP!

same person who sabotage CN and caused masseur the job. But no point to talk about it. 

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic