ray88

24 minutes ago, RedWaller said:

Should be 10-11am

Nothing. I just passed and peeped.

Nothing wrong.. It's his private space

You intruded his space... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

3 minutes ago, RedWaller said:

Sorry I can'r remember as it's not good to disturb his private time but he's very daring! 

I just peeped and left after he went back to the toilet cubicle. Maybe he's a just student who just want to fap to release study tension. 

Icic. Y u did not ask permission to join him? Must b very hot then.

Guest kopisongkok
10 minutes ago, Brian37 said:

Really? How u figure that out?

i was there to take piss so at the same time I tried my luck also.. Inside got few guys just standing there doing nothing... after finish I slowly stroke my thing.. One Indian guy came stood beside me n take piss n he purposely turned to my side abit so I could see that stream coming out from his rod... I knew he was showing off.. But he left after he finished... Later 1 indo guy age around 40+, kept smiling at me through the mirror then took out his dick at the urinal... Managed to stroke his dick a while cos suddenly got a father n a kid came in...

Guest kopisongkok
2 hours ago, Hotlipsucker said:

Yes been there once.  But very heavy traffic of people..  Risky

I see.. That was my first time there so I not sure how usually the place is like.. That time got around 3-4 guys just standing there like waiting to get lucky I think

11 hours ago, Gene T said:

Depends on luck. Once I went there and a bangla blew me in one of the cubicles. Quite exciting as we were playing with each other inside and it was very busy outside.

i went time nobody. only cleaner outside eating then she came in to clean toilet. 

10 hours ago, abgbotaq said:

i mean if u catch someone downstair proceed to upper one less people.ground floor ones is too crowd to having fun.

hmm i see. no one roaming there lol

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic