Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

52 minutes ago, Nickstone said:

Cool.. it's a really nice gym. They have proper Changing rooms n shower

35 minutes ago, Zc_ said:

cool. will see later. now eating at galleria haha

saw it d. quite spacious with equips, shower, locker but kinda empty. the mall itself also very empty lol

8 minutes ago, Kaisenwys said:

after swimming at permata(good swim but no hot guy) then went to tesco and udini around 9 for the first time.

Nothing interesting happen but bought myself a pair of shoes and a speedo in sports direct.com shop at udini so I'm now a happy men.

got happy ending at udini?? congrat :clap:

10 hours ago, Kaisenwys said:

after swimming at permata(good swim but no hot guy) then went to tesco and udini around 9 for the first time.

Nothing interesting happen but bought myself a pair of shoes and a speedo in sports direct.com shop at udini so I'm now a happy men.

By speedo, do you mean a triangle swimming trunks or the brand speedo itself? I didn’t know Sports Direct sells the brand Speedo though.. ;)

On 12/27/2018 at 8:40 PM, AlexMaxx said:

Found a bottom thru Grindr and met him at R&R Bagan Ajam. Walked to a dark area near the beach and he sucked me there. Then we took shower and fucked at the changing room provided. No one knocked on the door as there's a huge toilet next to it.

what a great experience...

1 hour ago, AlexMaxx said:

MoonGate is still cruisy. My Malay bottom brought me there and as we were doing it, another guy came and asked to join us by watching us and jerking off. We took shower at YouthPark after that. Three of us in the same bathroom and he sucked us both.

This morning ?

• HendryTan unpinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic