Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

It is not about MCO it is about the virus you clever. You are cruising with strangers, you dont even know where they have been and the people they met before you, and you are absolutely not staying at home and become selfish, persuade people to cruise some more. Do you think it is a good time to cruise? Just because for the sake of a blowjob you need to go out and looking for that "service"? Think wisely boy, theres a lot of stuffs you can do at home. We dont even know you and you might have that virus tho, because we dont know where you have been and who you met. If you think you are right, well i guess you just like the rest of them, the selfish covidiot person. 

Well that same common sense should have applied to you isnt it... Common sense should have told you when you go cruising and meet a total stranger and have sex with him.. U might get hiv or some other std and never recover. Mind you thats permanent and lethal moment u get it. Covid on the other hand tbh is a slap on the wrist compared to those. So if you really want to start advising people.. do the right thing and tell everyone not to cruise at all. The risk of death is higher than Covid. But you wont cos u need to get ur fix of fun too from cruising. So get off your Fxxxing so called moral high horse and shut it. No one died and put you in charge. Everything in the gay world is an assumed risk. We are aware and we make our choices. Am sure many here have realised that too. I dont know if your brain might be able to understand all this. Ask someone to explain it. Let's not clutter this forum with your pathetic rants. it ends here. Better to focus on fun! 😂 

If you look at my previous reply, i DID ADVISED in here. Open your eyes and keep scrolling. If you still want to, go ahead. Because i dont care about you. I care others. We dont want to get any disease from stranger like you who keep cruising without aware about current situation. Just because the disease havent get into you yet, doesnt mean you can against others opinion. One day you kena and you will realized how pathetic you are then. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic