Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

Went to Juru RnR last nite around 9pm... This is the first time i went there just for cruising.. even though i specially wear a super short pant, and tight shirt.. BUT at that moment is so many car until traffic jam.. and many people there.. I didnt expect there is so busy at that moment. 

So when i was there, i just came down from car, and try my luck there.. People there starring on me (maybe my sexy look or they looked i am weird).. but didnt action. No people approached me. So after awhile, i just left from there because there is still very busy. 

Actually what is the right time to cruise there? Is there always so busy at 9pm at night?

On 9/1/2022 at 2:22 PM, LotsOfLove said:

Anyone ever got sucked by Indian uncle who frequent rnr Juru? The one who rides motorcycle and wanna suck only..he insisted to suck mine but i refused.

RnR Juru is heading north isit? Is the uncle plum size? Last time I got sucked at juru rnr toilet heading north one by Ind uncle. Maybe same person. 

On 9/7/2022 at 8:23 AM, iDeepThroat99 said:

Went to Juru RnR last nite around 9pm... This is the first time i went there just for cruising.. even though i specially wear a super short pant, and tight shirt.. BUT at that moment is so many car until traffic jam.. and many people there.. I didnt expect there is so busy at that moment. 

So when i was there, i just came down from car, and try my luck there.. People there starring on me (maybe my sexy look or they looked i am weird).. but didnt action. No people approached me. So after awhile, i just left from there because there is still very busy. 

Actually what is the right time to cruise there? Is there always so busy at 9pm at night?

Maybe cause of sch holiday so every rnr will be lots of visitors and chances to get lucky maybe low. Few years ago I went there just to pretend I'm peeing and show off at urinal. Got few ppl stare and some want touch. I went around 9-10pm lidat. But that was before covid19 started. 

On 9/8/2022 at 5:40 PM, Lan123 said:

Maybe cause of sch holiday so every rnr will be lots of visitors and chances to get lucky maybe low. Few years ago I went there just to pretend I'm peeing and show off at urinal. Got few ppl stare and some want touch. I went around 9-10pm lidat. But that was before covid19 started. 

which toilet you go? the old toilet or the new white toilet?