Male HQ

Looking for Meetups in Penang

ray88

On 12/28/2022 at 6:15 PM, Marc91 said:

Batu kawan area where can fun?

Sometimes outdoor fun with my sexmate from Bkt Tambun. Previously we settled at the back of the B. Kawan stadium, but that side unsafe because police car patrolling. He then asked me go to the jetty to Pulau Aman. We tried below the huge abandoned building but that area not really secluded. After exploring the place, we found that the jungle is quite nice to have fun. But only during weekdays, cause weekends a lot of visitors. 

Remember bring a big bottle of water and wet tissue in case you need to clean something. 

7 hours ago, Mr. Y said:

Sometimes outdoor fun with my sexmate from Bkt Tambun. Previously we settled at the back of the B. Kawan stadium, but that side unsafe because police car patrolling. He then asked me go to the jetty to Pulau Aman. We tried below the huge abandoned building but that area not really secluded. After exploring the place, we found that the jungle is quite nice to have fun. But only during weekdays, cause weekends a lot of visitors. 

Remember bring a big bottle of water and wet tissue in case you need to clean something. 

Thats true. But usually i would play in ikea toilet during weekdays, not many people + have water to wash.