Male HQ

Favorite Best Instant 3 In 1 Coffee

Guest Guest

I think it's pretty hard to switch when you have tasted hazelnut coffee, the richness and aroma is quite a world of it's own. Than again I am a great fan of latte so naturally it appeals more than others. But I am not fuzzy so anything goes but when choices are given than I rather more cream over coffee.

I am always avoiding sugar to my beverages.  And, I am a coffee person in the morning.  Somehow, a cup in the morning makes sitting-on-the-throne easier for me :oops: :huh: 

Oops, guess I am not contributing to the thread title.

Kopi%20C.png

Hmm, is it me but I can't find much of this at our local supermarkets .. be it NTUC, Giant and Sheng Shiong.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Never did have the guts to try stuff like Yuan-Yang (Hong Kong style coffee and tea mix) or coffee and milo mix. Prefer black or with milk. However I do like to buy different brands and not stick to the same one all the time, somehow felt that this way, my taste bud will not get used to it and each time I change brand, I get back the taste of freshness of each brand.

Discover this Vietnamese coffee to be strong in aroma and taste.

image_zpsbjboqess.jpeg

And like the mild taste of Aik Cheong Kopi O

image_zps5xnnzctp.jpeg

I am not an expert in this area but I don't think we need an expert to tell us that the more convenient or instant the product is, the more risk it create. I only got to know a little more about coffee after watching <Taste with Jason>. The best tasting coffee is freshly roasted and grounded just before brew. While all instant coffee or pre-grounded coffee are one step down the grade. Than comes all the 3-in-1, 2-in-1, etc. And if we want to be more 'calculative' or 'accurate', we also have to consider the kind of sugar and or milk/creamer that is added.

I like variety. Pricing and mood also play a part. I tend to buy instead coffee so that I have the choice of drinking, black or milk coffee as the mood calls for. 3-in-1 or 2-in-1 are for lazy days when I need an immediate quick fix. And even quicker are the iced coffee from 7-11.

The article only reinforce some of the bad stuff I already knew but ignored at times. Interesting fact like the significant when coffee is 'freeze dry' is something new to me. Creamers and a lot of the other unhealthy stuff I knew but haven't deter me from having coffee... LOL. Infact the first time I tried G7 coffee I already had my doubts as how could one small tiny packet carry so much aroma and flavor in it. One small sachet is maybe slightly less than a teaspoon but aroma is enough to fill one small room. Well for those who haven't tried it or those who dare challenge life, go try it out.

Never did have the guts to try stuff like Yuan-Yang (Hong Kong style coffee and tea mix) or coffee and milo mix. Prefer black or with milk. However I do like to buy different brands and not stick to the same one all the time, somehow felt that this way, my taste bud will not get used to it and each time I change brand, I get back the taste of freshness of each brand.

Discover this Vietnamese coffee to be strong in aroma and taste.

image_zpsbjboqess.jpeg

And like the mild taste of Aik Cheong Kopi O

image_zps5xnnzctp.jpeg

May I ask where do you buy this brand of Vietnamese coffee? thanks

Prime Supermarket. Nowadays there are many shops (which I don't know what you call them ) that sell parallel import goods from household items to tidbits may also have.

• 5 weeks later...

This Vietnamese coffee (G7) could be brought at NTUC Fairprise & Giant supermarkets. I do agree that the Vietnamese 3 in 1 coffee is very nice. Even Mr. Bean is using this coffee as their coffee (instant coffee and soya bean milk). G7 has now come with a stronger version which is much more nicer.

Fall in love with Vietname coffee after i taste it in vietnam. :)

Edited by Mando

This Vietnamese coffee (G7) could be brought at NTUC Fairprise & Giant supermarkets. I do agree that the Vietnamese 3 in 1 coffee is very nice. Even Mr. Bean is using this coffee as their coffee (instant coffee and soya bean milk). G7 has now come with a stronger version which is much more nicer.

Fall in love with Vietname coffee after i taste it in vietnam. :)

Oh yep, bought the viet coffee befoee afteroverbesring 2 sunyies rabing about it. I dont drink much coffee, but apparently, its stronger? Ntuc and giant do stock up on these viet coffee these days

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.