Male HQ

Towel Club Sauna (Closed Down)

the tot of having sex with an unknown stranger in the dark is scary. u never noe when u will be charged up. HIV+.

Guest, if you scare then dun go sauna & suck party, even u sex with someone u know does not mean he 100% safe, don't keep think about HIV, STD also very scary, put on condom can prevent HIV but not 100% STD rem

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pika_pika, if u have 17 membership card just show them i believe they allow u to join la, last time i went they also never ask me this & that, just ask me to fill in form then done

Guest recruit
Really ah? Then can I walk around naked with my SAF helmet and SBO on? :D

will you be wearing that to TC this friday? maybe you can be the prowler! hehehe :D

i bought their special design dogtags which give me free entry every friday for 1 year... not regretting it... hehe had lots of fun last week :clap:

but hoping more will wear their dogtags & tc can make the place a little brighter then i no need wear night vision goggles liao... hehe :B)

Guest Guest

So far TC is the only place that I has not visited. Reason being simple, I went there twice but were refused registration dispite showing my member card for 17 & (forgotten the name, the one along Temple Street, already closed down).

I told myself, maybe they do not need my money. So be it.

After reading & hearing so much about the snobbish attitude of their customers, I prefer to go to 17, Shogun or Blue Heaven.

Guest armyman
Really ah? Then can I walk around naked with my SAF helmet and SBO on?  :D

will you be wearing that to TC this friday? maybe you can be the prowler! hehehe :D

i bought their special design dogtags which give me free entry every friday for 1 year... not regretting it... hehe had lots of fun last week :clap:

but hoping more will wear their dogtags & tc can make the place a little brighter then i no need wear night vision goggles liao... hehe :B)

Chow recruit! If I go, I will make you knock it down and I will pump you from above. :D

Guest parashooter

was at tc last nite. it was madness. full of young bois. dun think its my cup of tea.

i saw the poster 23:59 says strictly dog tag only. so i guess if anyone who wants to go to tc on that nite, they must have a dog tag of their own or they can buy it at the counter. glad they have make it compulsory for every members in order for them to enter the darkroom. it would definitely build up the mood of 23:59.

was at tc last nite. it was madness. full of young bois. dun think its my cup of tea.

i saw the poster 23:59 says strictly dog tag only. so i guess if anyone who wants to go to tc on that nite, they must have a dog tag of their own or they can buy it at the counter. glad they have make it compulsory for every members in order for them to enter the darkroom. it would definitely build up the mood of 23:59.

Just heard from a friend that something happened at TC tonight. Sounds like a bad fight or something. Did anyone else hear about it? :huh:

Guest Guest
Just heard from a friend that something happened at TC tonight. Sounds like a bad fight or something. Did anyone else hear about it? :huh:

yeah, some bitch catfight at the rear dark end..... everyone were asked to leave the club around 9.15pm... what a wet blanket..... :swear:

Guest parashooter

oh....think there was a fight. but it was settled out of tc. so guess nothing serious.

Guest PLU donot fight

At around 9, when I was taking a sip of water at the cafe area, someone said that there was a flight around dark corner ( the entrance side, which was blocked during FMP)., 10 minutes later, they announced that FMP will be closed in 15 minutes time and apologizes for the inconvenient.

Majority lose their mood and headed to locker area, quick change and made a fast exit...... luckily no stampede

2 policemen were standing accross the road, infront of Malaysia embassy. observing . did someone called the police?

This reminds me of one of those documentary film on wild animals in Africa and how they fight for meat , this is exactly what happen during a FMP!

Guest Guest

Did the two policemen enter the TC? Do they need to change to towels only? :D Ahem, blue towels to identify that they're police. :D

I was at TC's FMP last nite. While i was happily engaging my activities with someone in a cubicle, i heard scream and bangs! I thought someone moaned that loud but the commotion was getting louder and louder. My partner and i left the cubicle and realised everyone was rushing out of the cruising area. Soon, we heard about the fight and later, realised two stupid uncles were fighting. Heard also one of them is a psycho and has been his second time creating trouble in TC. I pity his victim who has to take his abuses. While everyone was still in a confused stage, TC decided to end its FMP, as to protect its clients incase police need to do their inspection rounds. There was abit of rush and chaotic situation at the lockers...naked guys jammed up there..haha..quite a view. :rolleyes:

Guest PLU donot fight

Once in a month, so many men so little time, spoilt for choice,why fight over a piece of meat ?

That spoil-sport should be banned from entering TC again.

Once in a month, so many men so little time, spoilt for choice,why fight over a piece of meat ?

That spoil-sport should be banned from entering TC again.

Heard it was not due to fighting over someone but a touching case. One was persistent to touch while the other simply hate that. haha...In those environment where packed with naked men, who touched who, does it really matter ? Unless someone trying to do one step further. For those who like to touch, he should be sensible enough to stop if he receive a negative feedback. As for those who dun like to get touch, avoid the dark corners. :P

As for those who dun like to get touch, avoid the dark corners. :P

I don't really agree wiith that, simple as that, people even at the dark room etc does not mean he " WELCOME " all patronize, if the person already show sign that he not keen & interested in you, you should know what to do. I hate "thick skin " people, but to be hoest, normally those with look & built people seldom do suck thing, is bot harsh but is true fact, u know i know

As for those who dun like to get touch, avoid the dark corners.  :P

I don't really agree wiith that, simple as that, people even at the dark room etc does not mean he " WELCOME " all patronize, if the person already show sign that he not keen & interested in you, you should know what to do. I hate "thick skin " people, but to be hoest, normally those with look & built people seldom do suck thing, is bot harsh but is true fact, u know i know

Totally agreed. If someone intends to touch a guy, he must 'test the water' first. If that guy simply remained still, then the chances would be higher. If he simply move aside or walk away, do not persist.

Also true that guys with look and bod will normally stand in the light so that he can be seen and choose the guy he wish to have. :rolleyes:

Guest Guest
Also true that guys with look and bod will normally stand in the light so that he can be seen and choose the guy he wish to have. :rolleyes:

For those who have no look and no bod --- can hide in the dark and yet bring a big torch-light to choose people. gegegegege ...

Guest parashooter
I was at TC's FMP last nite. While i was happily engaging my activities with someone in a cubicle, i heard scream and bangs! I thought someone moaned that loud but the commotion was getting louder and louder. My partner and i left the cubicle and realised everyone was rushing out of the cruising area. Soon, we heard about the fight and later, realised two stupid uncles were fighting. Heard also one of them is a psycho and has been his second time creating trouble in TC. I pity his victim who has to take his abuses. While everyone was still in a confused stage, TC decided to end its FMP, as to protect its clients incase police need to do their inspection rounds. There was abit of rush and chaotic situation at the lockers...naked guys jammed up there..haha..quite a view. :rolleyes:

i totally agreed with what thaiboyz had said. it was this psycho guy who was causing this mess. i was at the scene when i overheard that psycho guy was calling the ambulance and police. i was amazed. he was still standing upright of everyone, and yet he called the ambulance??? what a drama! it was not as if someone was lying on the floor or someone is not breathing. :lol: i think the management of tc should ban this trouble maker....or else it will jeopardize the safe cruising environment of tc.

am making a trip down to tc tonite for 23:59....anyone going too?

:P

Guest parashooter

i totally agreed with what thaiboyz had said. it was this psycho guy who was causing this mess. i was at the scene when i overheard that psycho guy was calling the ambulance and police. i was amazed. he was still standing upright of everyone, and yet he called the ambulance??? what a drama! it was not as if someone was lying on the floor or someone is not breathing. :lol: i think the management of tc should ban this trouble maker....or else it will jeopardize the safe cruising environment of tc.

Guest parashooter

Guest Guest

I havent been to Towel for ages. Not the right crowd for me and way too expensive. I heard from someone that another new sauna is opening up soon. Wonder if anyone have wind of this and can provide more solid confirmatiion.

Guest, unsure are you refer the Rumous that people talking about, old Diamond will be open a new sauna around China Town, let us cross out finger & wait till the new one set up, no point just guessing...

Guest, not sure your type, but i still think that TC crowd is the best compare all sauna & the guys there are hot & sexy, can have hot encounter & can get to know guys there too, think is worth paying the price to get " Good Stuff "

IF I am not wrong, the crowd is mainly youngish. An old uncle over 40 I dont think got much chance there. :D

Guest, i think only in IRC they will ask for your age ( stats ) before they decide to meet you or continue to chat with you. In sauna ( even at TC ) even if you are late 30s or early 40s, if you are fit & gd looking, still got alot of guys want to approach you la, just the matter how you look like, no longer your age :D

IF I am not wrong, the crowd is mainly youngish. An old uncle over 40 I dont think got much chance there. :D

Well, if you are over 40 and do not have a fit body, you can go for someone similar. Unless you are into younger guys with nice bods, then its hard to say whether you can get them or not. ;)

Guest worry
I was at TC's FMP last nite. While i was happily engaging my activities with someone in a cubicle, i heard scream and bangs! I thought someone moaned that loud but the commotion was getting louder and louder. My partner and i left the cubicle and realised everyone was rushing out of the cruising area. Soon, we heard  about the fight and later, realised two stupid uncles were fighting. Heard also one of them is a psycho and has been his second time creating trouble in TC. I pity his victim who has to take his abuses. While everyone was still in a confused stage, TC decided to end its FMP, as to protect its clients incase police need to do their inspection rounds. There was abit of rush and chaotic situation at the lockers...naked guys jammed up there..haha..quite a view.  :rolleyes:

Two guys fighting, only one guy was carried into to ambulance?

The psycho guy went with ambulance or the guy fight with psycho guy or both? Anyone was injury? The guy will feel shy if the doctor asking him where you got hurt.

How is the outcome?

Will this matter causing the police come for spot check more often?

Should I temporary stop for going to Towel Club? I do not want the police come for spot check and copy down our IC number.

Thank you

Guest Guest
Should I temporary stop for going to Towel Club? I do not want the police come for spot check and copy down our IC number.

Yes, I think you should avoid going to TC (and also other saunas) until further notice since you are so paranoid :D

Come on lah, none of us here is qualified to tell whether you should stop patronising gay places just because of one isolated incident. It's all up to you.

Yes...Please stay at home and avoid all gay places! Dun think the place will make a difference without your presence.  <_<

thaiboyz, don't be like that la, don't behave like you lei :P . Some people they do have this worries ( think too much ), so let them be & is normal right?

To those that not afraid ( actually nothing to be scare of ) continue their hunting in sauna & have a good catch :lol:

Yes...Please stay at home and avoid all gay places! Dun think the place will make a difference without your presence.? <_<

thaiboyz, don't be like that la, don't behave like you lei :P . Some people they do have this worries ( think too much ), so let them be & is normal right?

To those that not afraid ( actually nothing to be scare of ) continue their hunting in sauna & have a good catch :lol:

HEHEHE...Just to tease him lah.

When come to think of it, he always has a choice to go or not to go. But since he is so paranoid , might as well stay away as he wont have a peace of mind while there. :twisted:

Guest Guest
At around 9, when I was taking a sip of water at the cafe area, someone said that there was a flight around dark corner ( the entrance side, which was blocked during FMP)., 10 minutes later, they announced that FMP will be closed in 15 minutes time and apologizes for the inconvenient.

Majority lose their mood and headed to locker area, quick change and made a fast exit...... luckily no stampede

2 policemen were standing accross the road, infront of Malaysia embassy. observing . did someone called the police?

This reminds me of one of those documentary film on wild animals in Africa and how they fight for meat , this is exactly what happen during a FMP!

Is not the majority lose their mood and headed to locker area, quick change and made a fast exit. Some guys never wash up and rush to quick change and fast exit. All the guys want to escape from the place before the Policemen come in or else they may retain by the policemen for investigation.

Guest worry

Yes...Please stay at home and avoid all gay places! Dun think the place will make a difference without your presence. <_<

thaiboyz, if you are there, you also do the something to quick exit or not?

Maybe you family, relatives, friends and career not at Singapore, therefore not worry lah.

Guest PLU donot fight

WORRY: If you got a weak heart, I would suggest that you stay home. In such scenario, it is easy to say 'remain calm and not panic', but I knew my heart beat was like 'pop pop pop' , while composed myself not to show any nervousness until I was out of the premise.

During a hot FMP night, commotion could erupt anytime at any corner, if members donot execrise some constriant (of force touching) .

Guest Guest

I also received the email too. but too bad, i need to work on that day night shift. How ? My boss do not let me to take urgent leave

Yes...Please stay at home and avoid all gay places! Dun think the place will make a difference without your presence. <_<

thaiboyz, if you are there, you also do the something to quick exit or not?

Maybe you family, relatives, friends and career not at Singapore, therefore not worry lah.

Worry: If you have followed my earlier mail, i did give a description about what happened at TC during its last FMP. I was there...but i wasnt panic as i know the cause. There was only one main exit and queqe formed at the encounter. What would you do ? Going down on your kneels praying police will not enter to take down your name ? Hahaha....come on lah, just relax and have a stick of cigeratte, isnt its better this way ? :rolleyes:

Hi All:

i believed i had posted this before, but since we have been getting new pple coming in (and they dont really scroll through older posts) here's a summary...

what to do during a raid

- be cooperative with the authority, if they asked for your IC, show it to them

- be cool and calm, the more anxious you are, the more attention your will bring to yourself

- they already know what's the joint is for, so unless they caught you in the act, you can be naked or in towel as the joint is considered private club

- chances are they are there to check on illegal drug usage or others voliations

- be alert, when the music stop or the lights suddently turn on, immediately stop whatever you are doing (even if you are in the verge of cuming) exit the private room and awaits further instructions.

- remember unless they found you enagaing in sexual act, be it anal or oral, they cannot charge you for being a PLU or in a PLU joint.

Sauna owner

- all sauna should have a contingency plan

- informed the counter staff to slow the anthority, eg asking to see the ID, check the permit and even call the authority station to verify, in the meanwhile get other staffs to inform the patrons either by verbally or switching on lights

- if the joint has a public announce system, use it to inform the patrons that there are a check on the premises and advised all to cooperate blah blah blah

- provide assistance to any patrons that needed help.

- rem the patrons are the one supporting your business...

Disclaimer

- if any of my info is wrong, do correct me

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest parashooter

hmmmmmmmmm...........i think what oralb had said is right. totally agree with him.

was at tc last night, the place was packed! guess it was right to have a 'remedial' fmp for the members. i did enjoy the night. lotsa yummies.. :D

guess for those who like fmp, would definitely like 23:59 too! cos the theme is 'commando' so just put on a dogtag. so see u guys at tc this friday! :thumb:

Wonder what's on the dog tag for 23:59? Is it personalised or just any SAF dogtag can already?

Does it contain vital information.. like HIV/marital status? Anal/oral preferences? I like to know my slaves before I enjoy them. Not too much details of course.

Guest parashooter
Wonder what's on the dog tag for 23:59? Is it personalised or just any SAF dogtag can already?

Does it contain vital information.. like HIV/marital status? Anal/oral preferences? I like to know my slaves before I enjoy them. Not too much details of course.

oh....TC do sell those normal dogtag at the counter but i just purchased the 23:59 dogtag 2 weeks ago. i was given a choice between the gold or silver one. the dogtag cost me $235.90. there is TC logo and the number "23:59" laser print on the tag. and there's also a serial number on it, so kinda make it very personalize! but i think its worth it cos it allows me to visit TC every friday for a year! so after doing some calculation on my own, i think it the BEST bargain i can get. and it limited to first 200 pieces. While stock last. moreover i like the military theme going on, well cant blame me....as im kinda having some fetish on that. :P