Male HQ

Towel Club Sauna (Closed Down)

Heard that this weekend will be the last operation for Towel Club as the building will be torn down for good. TC will be closed for few months before opening again at a new venue. So better get down and have the last swing of actions :P:D

Is this confirmed? Bought the 4 visits pass concession valid till Dec, but havent even used once. Like that how?

Yes it is confirmed.

They are still negotiating the new venue.

Seems like it will take at least few months to set the new TC up.

Those with remainder passes, should approach TC mgt for their passes extension.

I guess the TC crowd will temporary venture to 17, and 17 should be more crowded and choices. <_<

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Uncle Sam would profiteering by increasing entrance fee from $27 to S$35!

That won't stop all the weirdos and perverts there most nights.

Just the last time, there was some bitches outside the door with the transparent screeen, trying to imitate all the groans of pleasure from the couple inside the cubicle. They must be envious of the bottom enjoying the skilled top.

Guest common goal

Well well, since it seems that 17 might profit by increasing their prices from $27 to $35, it doesn't mean that all these people will go there.

The reason why all of us who visits saunas is for the sole purpose of meeting people who are able to come to a common goal and most importantly the place of venue to be conducive for action.

Instead of visiting the same kind of place for action, I would rather try somewhere that is able to provide almost the same kind of environment but less expensive.

Heard that across the street from 17 there is another sauna with the prices more competitive and less pricey, about $15.

Should be going there for actions instead !!!!! Yeah!!!

My BF was gang raped within 5 mins of entering TC on their farewell party last night. He was minding his own business in the shower and was shoved into the mirror room by 2 other chn tops. My poor BF had to service them both at the same time. Right after that, on his way to the shower, some btm dropped the soap in front of him and my BF was seized with this unreasonable desire to sodomise the poor btm. So at least 3 cums in 2 hours.

And yes he was telling me all this to make me jealous. <_<<_<

So many horny people saying goodbye. As if no sex without TC. <_<<_<

Yes, The crowd at TC infact was much thicker during the last few days of it's operation. Guess most of the guys there wanted to enjoy their last burst of fire. The last FMP was packed and hardly have space to move around. The last Speedo nite was packed since 6:30 pm and guys got hotter later on. Very rare to have such scene again, i am glad i havent missed that nite. :P

Yes, The crowd at TC infact was much thicker during the last few days of it's operation. Guess most of the guys there wanted to enjoy their last burst of fire. The last FMP was packed and hardly have space to move around. The last Speedo nite was packed since 6:30 pm and guys got hotter later on. Very rare to have such scene again, i am glad i havent missed that nite. :P

Guest AlphaTop
Hope Uncle Sam would profiteering by increasing entrance fee from $27 to S$35!

That won't stop all the weirdos and perverts there most nights.

Just the last time, there was some bitches outside the door with the transparent screeen, trying to imitate all the groans of pleasure from the couple inside the cubicle. They must be envious of the bottom enjoying the skilled top.

Yes, I heard that same bitch making lots of bitchy noise and talking loudly when I was at Shogun the last time. Too bad I was busy in the room to see who that bitch was. I believe that bitch must be the same person that was reported earlier by someone at 10 Men.

i know tc used to be hot on wed thurs sat nite and sun aftn, 17 hot on tues aftn and fri nite, bh hot on sun nite.... but with tc closed down, not very sure which place is the place to go on a particular day now. anyone care to enlighten me, thanks. :P

Guest Guest_beefsteak
i know tc used to be hot on wed thurs sat nite and sun aftn, 17 hot on tues aftn and fri nite, bh hot on sun nite....  but with tc closed down, not very sure which place is the place to go on a particular day now. anyone care to enlighten me, thanks.  :P

Ten-mensclub also promoting Beefy-muscular night on thursday n r waiving the membership fee 4 new comers. think only $12 if its the same as last week.Maybe can try. Anyone going to their Wed skin-nite?

:twisted:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TCRegular

During the last FMP. in order to show my unreserved support, I signed up(paid) promotional 6 visits pass(+2) and update my contact details , now just have to wait.

Been to the alternate outlet, the crowd is there, but the mood and atmosphere are different . Result of successful product merchandising of TC?

Guest Strongarm
I am not sure if the TC crowd will be able to "adapt" to 10men and vice versa.? I felt that 17 is much closer match to TC.

Wonder wat is the qualilty of the crowd at Ten men club ? I belonged to TC crowd.....if there is a vast difference, then it should not be recommended.

well it depends to the people going there or not as i belive once people start to go there ofcourse will be fun and if no one go there hmm what will you think ?? i go there few time so far so good i see some guy from TC go there too as well as 17 customer thoght TMC is small but cozy and nice , i will still go to 17 or TC too just that more choices , when new place open i always give it a try as we never know that place is just nice for us, when to 17 the staff there seems ok not so friendly as TMC they should follow their footstep hehe anyway they dont have to border as they earn so much since Tc close will they lower down the cost?

Seems like TMC is a small and cosy place with friendly staff. Hmm.....

I mainly visit Towel Club only.Well, in TC, we would normally standing around...waiting for the right one to come along....the whole mindset was mainly aiming for sexual fun. However i experienced a totally new experience when i visited another sauna........

I was once invited to RAW by a friend, i felt so left out as the crowd treated me and my friend like alien. They came and scrutinised us closely....then walked away....scary lah. Then came a series of performance by the owner, Max, who dragged and started to dance in some hokkien songs...and his clients seated neatly in rows of plastic chairs, applaud loudly after each performance. It was rather amusing and totally a different experience to me. While i was watching the show at the door way, an elderly uncle poked my chest and asked me something in hokkien. I couldnt understand his words and quickly excused myself. Though i wasnt popular there...it has definitely given me a totally different experience. That was my first and last visit to Raw. :rolleyes:

• 4 months later...
Guest jimmy
where?

Aiyo...

I prefer Asian....lah.... TOWEL CLUB is less Asian essence.Others sauna/spa are better. For example some spa/sauna have open concept type which is more exciting.

Guest Larry

I never like TC. Not because of the facility, the crowd or anything else (not even 1 visit, so how can I know & compare), but the reception counter.

I went twice but each time were deny with membership application, may be they were selective or what, I really do not know, despite my showing of membership from 17 & the closed down xxx (at Mosque St.). They just told me that they were busy & I needed to come back another time.

So they think thery are high class or I am not their prefer customer (may the boss of TC list the criteria for membership)? I hope the boss take note of this, sometime the screw-up counter staff can drive away value customer (previously one at Shogun a Malay sissy staff was fired). I just don't understand the logic, just collect the entrance / membership money, whether I can get good happening or total rejection is my own business.

I used to visit Shogan, 17 & 10men regularly, there are no guarantee that each time must be a happy visit, but i don't blame the place, just my luck that day.

So they think thery are high class or I am not their prefer customer (may the boss of TC list the criteria for membership)? I hope the boss take note of this, sometime the screw-up counter staff can drive away value customer (previously one at Shogun a Malay sissy staff was fired). I just don't understand the logic, just collect the entrance / membership money, whether I can get good happening or total rejection is my own business.

Sounds like you didn't do your research before you cum. Because of some recent "undercover" reports by some nosy reporter from a local trashrag (*cough* TNP *cough), TC had implemented an membership by introduction scheme. You can only enrol as a member if you are with a friend who can refer you as a member/good top. This is to stop undercover police or shameless bi-married guys from disturbing the peaceful pleasure of the patrons inside. Did TC staff ask if you have any friends who are already members? You only have yourself to blame if you don't friend friend after you fxxk.

I don't do TC regularly either. But I do miss TC for:

- FMP: 300 naked gorgeous boys, mostly with attitude. Its a tourist attraction, like Night Safari for gay visitors

- Hot showers: With real hot water. Yum.

- Good clean steam room: No puddles of water and just nice hot steam.

- Nice clean rooms: With a disinfectant spray so you can DIY clean before/after messy fxxk

- Hot jacuzzi: Hot cum optional.

Guest Larry

Hi Top Chinese,

I understand about the so-called undercover risk, but when shown with 2 relevantb member cards, why was I deny the member application?

I became a member of 17 & 10men (most recent) without any referral, & without showing any relevant member card. 17 is my 1st application, prior to this, I had nothing to substantiate but yet was admitted membership after Sam clearly explained to me the nature (gay spa) & terms.

I can only conclude there is this attitude problem, too good business & thus become arrogant.

Larry, let me put it in terms you can understand:

TC requires new members to be referred by a current member before membership is given.

You did not comply with the requirement.

Hence, you are not eligible for TC membership.

This policy is based on ensuring the safety and the privacy of the patrons in the sauna. I applaud TC's determination to be fair in enforcing these policies without exception, even at the expense of turning down potential customers like Larry. TC doesn't care about how other establishments recruit their members. So what if you have cards with every other sauna in the world, any undercover cop/reporter can also go to these other saunas to get cards without been screened.

And guess what. You CAN still go to TC when it reopens. All you have to do is take the time to be nice to ask one of the current TC members in this board to refer you. It is not helpful to come up with all this cock and bull shit blame game story about attitude or being the cat amongst the sexy pigeons

Guest Larry
Larry, let me put it in terms you can understand:

TC requires new members to be referred by a current member before membership is given.

You did not comply with the requirement.

Hence, you are not eligible for TC membership.

This policy is based on ensuring the safety and the privacy of the patrons in the sauna. I applaud TC's determination to be fair in enforcing these policies without exception, even at the expense of turning down potential customers like Larry. TC doesn't care about how other establishments recruit their members. So what if you have cards with every other sauna in the world, any undercover cop/reporter can also go to these other saunas to get cards without been screened.

And guess what. You CAN still go to TC when it reopens. All you have to do is take the time to be nice to ask one of the current TC members in this board to refer you. It is not helpful to come up with all this cock and bull shit blame game story about attitude or being the cat amongst the sexy pigeons

I hear from Top Chinese his side of explanation, I try to believe it is part of TC policy in admitting new member. Nevertheless or unfortunately, such requirement of referral by current member were not told to me at all for both my first & 2nd attempts. I am educated and surely can understand & will keep my mouth shut (so called cock & bull shit blame game as mentioned by TC) if there such requirement is make known.

If such requirement is truely in place, then the problem lies with staff training. Period.

Guest Larry

Just for information:

1. Sept 23, 06 Guest-justme wrote (please scroll back you will find):

it was easy to get the membership, the guy just asked me where did I get to know about TC, then I said website, then he just gave me the card.

2. Both Taxme 7 & Alex 10 puzzle about my agony. (Look like TC is more knowledgeable than anyone of us)

So will TC comment on these?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eureka

haha... you are so funny... :D I never ceased to be amazed by the bitchiness and callousness of some people here. The TC management wants to keep the location a secret and I thought I will break the news here first. Maybe its not a good idea afterall. Shame on you, shameless. :whistle:

Guest Shameless

Shameless is for you. Either you are the owner or you try to gain credit for helping to advertise and then get some special discount from the owner. In either way, you win :yuk: