Male HQ

Towel Club Sauna (Closed Down)

There is something quite wild about being able to flop around totally nude in the whole premises, including the gym. I think we should all email oneseven to encourange them to make it a regular thing, like every alternate friday or something. Waiting for the next 17th to coincide with a Friday is quite sian.

info@oneseven.com.sg

Well, they could have the "Double Go Natural" on every 17th of the month. Need not be a Friday. Of course the crowd will be thicker on a Friday, with people staying till the next morning.

Something annoying about not having a piece of towel with you is that you can't dry yourself immediately after washing in the bathroom. You have to go all the way to the locker (at level 1) to retrieve your towel. It'll be nice if they have a huge blower to dry the body quickly at level 2.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is something quite wild about being able to flop around totally nude in the whole premises, including the gym. I think we should all email oneseven to encourange them to make it a regular thing, like every alternate friday or something. Waiting for the next 17th to coincide with a Friday is quite sian.

info@oneseven.com.sg

Well, they could have the "Double Go Natural" on every 17th of the month. Need not be a Friday. Of course the crowd will be thicker on a Friday, with people staying till the next morning.

Something annoying about not having a piece of towel with you is that you can't dry yourself immediately after washing in the bathroom. You have to go all the way to the locker (at level 1) to retrieve your towel. It'll be nice if they have a huge blower to dry the body quickly at level 2.

Is it Double Go Nature every 17th? If I'm not wrong I remember 17 comes up with different funny themes on each 17th. I don't ever recall them doing a monthly double go nature.

But then again, I've not been up to date with 17's schedule for some time. Would appreciate if someone who's kept track of previous 17ths could comment.

But then again, I've not been up to date with 17's schedule for some time. Would appreciate if someone who's kept track of previous 17ths could comment.

Okay, here is what I've got:

January 17 (Tuesday, YMCA) - Double Go Natural was on.

February 17 (Friday, Go Natural Nite) - Double Go Natural was NOT on.

March 17 (Friday, Go Natural Nite) - Double Go Natural was on.

April 17 (Monday) - Yet to be announced.

I have not been to One Seven for a long time, wonder is the swing still there ? Heard they have done some renovation again ? I remember the suspending rubber tyre..haha...interesting, is it still there ? Anyone can confirm ?  :D

Yes, the suspending rubber tyre is still in service. As for the sling(swing) that is in the 'cell', it gave way after some vigorous action weeks ago. Additionally, they have 8 tiny cubicles(4-in-line back to back) complete with glory hole and a stool within for the recipient to get comfortable and feed on what's being offered. So thoughtful of them.

What is the difference between double go nature and go nature nights? On the 17th and on Fridays, it is already naked nights at 17, right?  :blink:

"Double Go Natural" Night is one where towel is off at both levels at OneSeven. Deposit your towel in the locker and wander around in your birthday suit. They thoughtful enough to put up a sign at the entrance to warn patrons on that particular event day.

Additionally, they have 8 tiny cubicles(4-in-line back to back) complete with glory hole and a stool within for the recipient to get comfortable and feed on what's being offered. So thoughtful of them.

Be careful of those glory holes... they were freshly cut and my buddy still hurts from the wood splinters around his balls. <_<

And they are big enough to stick your head through.. don't ask me how I know. :D

haha, a TC thread become a discussion on 1-7 ?

i was still abit turn off by TC even though i got the membership card, because in the past, when i went there twice on my own, i was turn away, where as my friend got in unaccompanied.

I somehow got this conclusion that i don't suit their idea of target group and hence was turn away.

I somehow got this conclusion that i don't suit their idea of target group and hence was turn away.

Oh, Wonder what are their idea target group ? Are you underage or you have not complete the membership form, i dont see the reasons for them to turn their potential clients away. :B)

haha, a TC thread become a discussion on 1-7 ?

i was still abit turn off by TC even though i got the membership card, because in the past, when i went there twice on my own, i was turn away, where as my friend got in unaccompanied.

What did they actually said to you?

You said you got the membership card but is the card yours?

Have you left out any critical information to the reader here which can explain why TC refused you entry?

Guest Carrot Cake Man

Before i got my membership, i went down to TC on my own twice and was turn away because i dont have a referance (eg, need someone who is gay to bring me in).

My friend, or rather a couple of my other friends, management to get in when there goes there on their own. My friends are those slim lean type whereas i am on the stocky side.

I only management to get the membership when someone bring me in later.

Guest Guest

About being turned away at Towel Club. I heard the same thing from the horse's mouth too. It was quite a surprise to me that TC turned him down. He was a hunky Ang Mo I met at OneSeven. He told me he came from TC after being turned down. They asked him for reference which he obviously didn't have.

Guest martin

towel club is very cautious .. and like many private clubs, such as golf clubs, requires you to be a member or to be introduced by a member in order not to have unwanted outsiders who might make problems inside, or with the law. A private sauna club has a lot more reasons to be careful than a golf club ... they are not a public bar or coffee shop. i think they do the right thing. Find a friend who is a member have him introduce you and i am sure everything ok.

Guest Carrot Cake Man

Well, i know this is a good way to protect what is going on inside the club, but what i think is that you miss out on the point that my friends, a couple of them, did manage to get a membership from the club without any referral at all.

This had lead me to have this conclusion.

If not, the only consolation is that i look so very straight acting.

Guest Guest

hello,, me too

i went in january on friday. i went alone. i tell them i was newbie to towelclub. I have to pay 10 bucks extra for the membership card and 25 dollars for wkend charges. i need not have any one recommend me to go in :D . I go there two times leh,, one on my own and one with my frd

If you are there by yourself (without referral) for the first time, you might be subjected to a series of questions. Like, "How do you get to know us?", "Which website or forum did you find out about us?", "Have you been to other similar clubs in Singapore?", "Which one have you been to and do you have their membership cards?", etc. If you could answer to their satisfaction and able to produce membership card from other clubs, you'll have a high chance of getting your membership at TC on the spot without any referral. And, if they were to have any doubt of you not being one of us, I think they did the right thing for not granting you the membership there and then.

Of course, go in with a friend who is already a member of TC will save you all the headache.

When I joined Towel Club, maybe 2 years ago (??) when they just opened, they did ask the same question, where I came to know this joint and answered from gay web, they accepted it and issued the membership card.

But since then only 3-4 times there :blink:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

What is the difference between double go nature and go nature nights? On the 17th and on Fridays, it is already naked nights at 17, right?  :blink:

"Double Go Natural" Night is one where towel is off at both levels at OneSeven. Deposit your towel in the locker and wander around in your birthday suit. They thoughtful enough to put up a sign at the entrance to warn patrons on that particular event day.

My email from OneSeven says:

There will be Double Go Natural at OneSeven this 17 April 2006, Monday, 6:30 - 11:30.

Also there are flat screen TV with build in DVD player in the VIP room.

When I joined Towel Club, maybe 2 years ago (??) when they just opened, they did ask the same question, where I came to know this joint and answered from gay web, they accepted it and issued the membership card.

But since then only 3-4 times there :blink:

:o This may be just my imagination, but i feel that they ask less questions (ie more readily accept) potential members who are good looking. :(

Guest Carrot Cake Man

Well, they didn't not even offer to ask me any questions.

They just simply tell me ' SORRY, WE HAVE STOP ACCEPTING MEMBERS.' that is the very same week that my friend got in WITHOUT ANY REFERRAL'

So, do they screen their clientel first before letting them in ?

Guest Carrot Cake Man

I got in sumtimes back when i ask my buddy to bring me in.

I mean i think it got nothing to do with filling up form properly or wat ever not.

And because of this incident, somehow, i just manage to go to TC only that particular time and didnt go back anymore.

I felt rather intimidated.

I dont see the reason you wont able to get a membership. If not, let me know... :P

Hmmm, Thaiboyz, so good hah, being a 'frequent saunagoer' of TC means you also got influence to voice why other not allow to be member? :P

I dont see the reason you wont able to get a membership. If not, let me know... :P

Hmmm, Thaiboyz, so good hah, being a 'frequent saunagoer' of TC means you also got influence to voice why other not allow to be member? :P

ThaiboyZ is the management in there. You can even give all in bw here -- free entry. :clap:

Hahaha...Not that lah, just tat i dont see the reason TC would reject someone to be its member if he has a proper documentations to prove his age and status. I believe there were so hip-cups there that hindered the process of getting the membership. Just try to help lah. :rolleyes:

The tightening of new membership started after the WanBao attacked all saunas for 5 days in a row. Before that, it's just payment, no question ask.

My foreign friends who went to TC and OneSeven alone just need to show his identification eg driving licence or photo staff pass, to gain membership. No difficulty. Very straightforward.

Well, tightening for some saunas only, especially 1-7 and TC which already established and got better reputation in local market, maybe that's the reason they wanted to control the membership.

If you go to Blue Heaven now, they don't even bother to ask any question and just pay $10 and you are in. I believe the Raw Sauna won't ask any question too, so long guys willing to pay the entrance fees, similarly the new Sphere.

Well, tightening for some saunas only, especially 1-7 and TC which already established and got better reputation in local market, maybe that's the reason they wanted to control the membership.

If you go to Blue Heaven now, they don't even bother to ask any question and just pay $10 and you are in. I believe the Raw Sauna won't ask any question too, so long guys willing to pay the entrance fees, similarly the new Sphere.

You are right. But I feel safer knowing the place I am in exercise caution by screening & deny questionable character. This being the case, I will have total peace of mind in the meditation room.

Guest Carrot Cake Man

I feel that some of you guys are screening out some part of the reply.

There are some guys who manage to get into TC without any questions at all.

Isnt it abit risky at Blue Heaven, the press like "ShinMin Daily" who are hungry for juicy news may send their reporters there or MIB goes in there undercover...just casting my concerned..... :unsure:

Well, some sauna joints put money more important (maybe to be able to survive longer than other) than the other safety or security aspect, if we see the 5 sauna joints like Diamond, Raw, Blue Heaven, Shogun and the newly opened Sphere, all never asked any question to the clienteles and just paid and they are in. As for Towel Club and 1-7, they are different.

Anyway, this is just discussion and opinion of individualist.

I was at TC last sunday for It's Speedo nite. The crowd was ok with many toned and nice body guys. The cubicles were busy as usual and the bins in some of the cubicles were filled with tissues and used condoms. Having some nice and relaxing time there. Love the hot outdoor pool, nice to relax under the stary nite. :P

For tonight, Full Moon Party starts around 7ish... but funny how the crowd usually just stand around there and pose in the locker room. Best time to go is then.. or later in the night around 9pm.

Under 22 enters free tonite.. :)

That is the norm during FMP. People had to vacate the maze area while they clean up the place, and also had to vacate the cafe area while they do the final preparation. Thus, the crowd had to gather around the locker area from 6.50pm to 7.00pm. However, most people do not wish the take the lead. So, they still hang around the locker area with their towels wrapped around them till about 7.30pm.

If you have interest in group behaviour, you should be there before 6.30pm.

Was at the FMP yesterday. It was so crowded, think one of the most crowded FMP that I've been to and it was a bit warm. There was this guy who was on his knees sucking everyone. I was "attacked" by him in the maze while I was having fun with a guy. He just wouldn't let go of my dick. My dick was trapped in his mouth and even when I tried to walk away he just held on and moved with me. It was after much struggle that I managed to release my dick from his mouth... what an experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Where is FMP?

FMP = Full Moon Party at Towel Club

http://www.towelclub.com/home.htm

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Sorry but i just find it's funny why people like to ask the same questions again & again.

If readers reading BW forum esp this Topic,they will know what is FMP etc,why need to keep repeating?Else can check the Towelclub website etc,is really boring when reading this type of post

Sorry but i just find it's funny why people like to ask the same questions again & again.

If readers reading BW forum esp this Topic,they will know what is FMP etc,why need to keep repeating?Else can check the Towelclub website etc,is really boring when reading this type of post

That reminds me of the early days of Internet when WWW was not available. People participating in UseNet newsgroups who repeatedly asked questions that were already answered in the group (or simply trivial) were told to RTFM. It's Read The Fine Manual to be polite and Read The Fxxking Manual to be rude.

Maybe we should have a thread that cater for FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) so that newbies could it before posting the same boring questions.

• 5 weeks later...