Male HQ

Powerpoint Slides Templates

whatname

Hello,

Probably not the best place to ask this but thought I'd give it a shot.

I've an upcoming class presentation related to Financial Technology (banks, businesses and all), can't really seem to find an appealing slide design (lecturer's very anal about aesthetics) yet and I'm not really the designish dude. Thought I'd just ask around here hahah..

So just wondering, what are some really sleek looking slides you've seen, perhaps during school, or in your working environment?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

whatname

Edited by whatname

You are SAVED!

This i used for my presentation, pretty good for "business" side of things.

https://templates.office.com/en-au/Business-marketing-glass-cube-presentation-%28widescreen%29-TM00001005

Part of the presentation, you can use the graphic in the first slide (like how the company runs like a glass building, letting light in but keeping the heat out - which applies to xxx concept that you are talking about).

There's a big selection of very professional looking templates, need some time to go through them though.

https://templates.office.com/en-au/Business

There could be some eye catching stuff in the other categories too. You could use some of the excel templates for showing figures and them putting them in your powerpoint template.

Usually I will just use the plain format, copy some picture here and there, add some effect (match it with your speech) and viola

example: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0asqjsg6dgnzbyf/GENERATION%20C%20%28mkt%29.pptx?dl=0

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

I believe minimalism is the way to go for most powerpoint slides, be it for business or design.

I'm sure you have statistics/charts to be shown,I personally use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator to create my slides and compile them into .pdf format.

Honestly speaking it is kinda tedious, but it'll really make your slides look professional.

Some examples here

Some tips:

- Choose a color scheme and font (and stick to it)

- Reduce your no. of words

- Use infographics (as seen in the given link some lines above)

Good luck.

Edited by RinTinTin

I believe minimalism is the way to go for most powerpoint slides, be it for business or design.

Some tips:

White/ light colour background always work.

For long wordy slide (please don't make all slide wordy), try to use animation to direct audience's attention to the particular part you are talking about (usually i timed my speech and adjust the animation speed accordingly as shown in slide 6).

Powerpoint is fun, just that you need to spend a bit of time on it :)

Edited by duhdoy

"Go out looking like you want to be seen - reliable, respectable; A man who can deliver, not one of the boys"

I'm sure you have statistics/charts to be shown,I personally use Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator to create my slides and compile them into .pdf format.

Honestly speaking it is kinda tedious, but it'll really make your slides look professional.

Some examples here

Some tips:

- Choose a color scheme and font (and stick to it)

- Use infographics (as seen in the given link some lines above)

Good luck.

Yep. I'm thinking of investing in one of those slides previously hahah.

Strict lecturers. :(

Thanks! I'll look at those! 

Edited by whatname

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.