Male HQ

Why So Few Guys Know How To Suck A Nipple?

Traveler3032

Guest Power Tongue
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Nipples are meant to lick and fondle, not suck as nipples are not dick. But many people associate nipples play with woman, only woman likes their nipples to be lick and fondle. If guys also like their nipple play, they will become less manly.

You're clearly doing it wrong. LOLLLLLLLLLLLz 

Guest Power Tongue
4 minutes ago, Guest @ Club said:

Your interpretation is correct.

I said that I find nipples boring.

Fair enough... 

Guest Power Tongue
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How should nipples be play in a correct way?

The best way to know... Is to know what your lover likes.

Lots of lapping licking is often a fave in my experience! Yum! The other trick is to rub the other nipple with your fingers so both are stimulated.

Such sensual foreplay! A must for me :P

Guest Power Tongue
On 25 July 2016 at 2:58 PM, Guest Guest said:

Nipples are meant to lick and fondle, not suck as nipples are not dick. But many people associate nipples play with woman, only woman likes their nipples to be lick and fondle. If guys also like their nipple play, they will become less manly.

Utter rubbish! Less manly. Lol.

So, if your a bottom, are you less manly? 

Your comments are flawed.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

I like a guy nipple more than his dick. Am i weird?

No, you are not.  The nipple is the first body part that I attack.  I will suck it like a baby until the guy pushed my head away.  

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, jboy1995 said:

I have the most sensitive nipples ever.  Lol if I ever got rape and the rapist licks my nipple I guess I'll just give in hahaha

Those who have sensitive nipples, better dont let people know. If not very easy to attack you since nipples area very easy to target.

• 10 months later...

hmm... I believe its more of the case whether their nipple play suits you. most guys like gentle yes. but there are some that likes more hardcore style. i've met a couple of guys that likes their nipples to be handled roughly.. still.. isn't it better to tell the other guy beforehand what kind of nipple play you like? it saves the trouble isnt it?

anyway, wanna point out something. who says nipples cannot be bitten? when you're clothed, ask the guy to bite on your nipple (not too hard), you will feel the pleasure.. nipple play begins when you're clothed.. biting, scratching all can be done without the worry of hurting the receiver.. try it if you dont believe.

27 minutes ago, kaze said:

hmm... I believe its more of the case whether their nipple play suits you. most guys like gentle yes. but there are some that likes more hardcore style. i've met a couple of guys that likes their nipples to be handled roughly.. still.. isn't it better to tell the other guy beforehand what kind of nipple play you like? it saves the trouble isnt it?

anyway, wanna point out something. who says nipples cannot be bitten? when you're clothed, ask the guy to bite on your nipple (not too hard), you will feel the pleasure.. nipple play begins when you're clothed.. biting, scratching all can be done without the worry of hurting the receiver.. try it if you dont believe.

It's the BEST! I cannot have sex without nip play! So happy mine are sensitive... feel sorry for those who don't... :P

I guess depends on individual..

I loves to worship nipples...

Loves to make the nipples from soft to hard.....:D:D

Skills:

-basic:baby sucking baby bottle

modified skills

:licking with different speed..

-rubbing tongue against the nipples...

-sucking the tipp of the nipples slowly by giving a vacumm feel..

Never

**dont bite the nipple too hard...

If u want,u can have some slow n soft bite in between licking & pampering the nipples

Conclusion:

-i guess no one will decline/reject if we handle the nipples well/correct way..

-if u get tat right skill,it will automatically makes a harden dick ...:D

-they will even ask for more...:clap::clap::clap:

2 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

Skills:

modified skills

Never

If u want,u can have some slow n soft bite in between licking & pampering the nipples

Conclusion:

Totally correct! 

4 hours ago, Guest Meh said:

I know right! I like my nipples getting sucked first very long. I can even cum while someone is doing it.

Same same! Nothing is better than cumin whilst your nips are being licked and sucked - it's another whole level of orgasm! YAY! 

Married man normally concentrate on the hole....

Just relax and enjoy ur nipples being pampered...

I dont think ur gf/wife wil do tat for u...hehege

16 minutes ago, Loves human dick said:

Married man normally concentrate on the hole....

Just relax and enjoy ur nipples being pampered...

I dont think ur gf/wife wil do tat for u...hehege

GF/Wife would not get it - it's all about their breasts! The fail to see their men have nips too? 

13 minutes ago, Guest Nip said:

GF/Wife would not get it - it's all about their breasts! The fail to see their men have nips too? 

Correct...

Married mens fails to feel the superb sensations...hahaah

1 hour ago, Loves human dick said:

Correct...

Married mens fails to feel the superb sensations...hahaah

Correct all around! 

I asked a straight male mate of mine if any of his girlfriends ever rubbed his nips and he said no... shame on them! He has hot pecs/nips!

2 hours ago, Guest Nip said:

Correct all around! 

I asked a straight male mate of mine if any of his girlfriends ever rubbed his nips and he said no... shame on them! He has hot pecs/nips!

So do u help ur friend?

On Monday, August 01, 2016 at 5:22 PM, Guest Guest said:

Those who have sensitive nipples, better dont let people know. If not very easy to attack you since nipples area very easy to target.

I just target nipples, for the most part.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

So do u help ur friend?

No, he is purely heater - I've told him thought... not sure he is cool about talking this with his GF's... 

9 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

I just target nipples, for the most part.  

Me, too! I'm all over them and expect the same response... Then you are also so close to kissing, neck love and armpits! YUM!

4 minutes ago, Balestier said:

u guys moan when yr licks are licked ???

Yes, it's hard not to moan when you are into nipple play... It's also even more erotic as your heads/faces are so close!p

2 minutes ago, Guest Nips said:

No, he is purely heater - I've told him thought... not sure he is cool about talking this with his GF's... 

Me, too! I'm all over them and expect the same response... Then you are also so close to kissing, neck love and armpits! YUM!

Yes, it's hard not to moan when you are into nipple play... It's also even more erotic as your heads/faces are so close!p

fuck

2 hours ago, SPDR said:

Apparently moaning helps boost self-esteem of the partner. I think it's like encouraging and affirming that he is doing it right. 

Really...? I'm not sure it's about self-esteem? You mean 'fake it'?

If that's the case, it not bieng done right... 

2 hours ago, SPDR said:

Apparently moaning helps boost self-esteem of the partner. I think it's like encouraging and affirming that he is doing it right. 

I dont think so..moaning is something natural....w pleasure n satisfaction...

Just now, Loves human dick said:

I dont think so..moaning is something natural....w pleasure n satisfaction...

Yup. It is. :twisted:

45 minutes ago, Guest Nip said:

Really...? I'm not sure it's about self-esteem? You mean 'fake it'?

If that's the case, it not bieng done right... 

Hahah no lah. I don't mean faking it. But you see, if he's doing it right, it's a "natural" response to moan right? (Like how we "ouch" when inflicted with a pain stimulus? - Pain and pleasure comes from the same place yes? :yuk:

So it creates a positive feedback cycle - affirming that he's doing it right, so he continues at the same pace, pressure, and pain intensity. and at the same boosting self-esteem. This self-esteem thing is some research I think.

3 minutes ago, SPDR said:

Hahah no lah. I don't mean faking it. But you see, if he's doing it right, it's a "natural" response to moan right? (Like how we "ouch" when inflicted with a pain stimulus? - Pain and pleasure comes from the same place yes? :yuk:

So it creates a positive feedback cycle - affirming that he's doing it right, so he continues at the same pace, pressure, and pain intensity. and at the same boosting self-esteem. This self-esteem thing is some research I think.

Oh, I see... I think I get in now. :D

1 hour ago, SPDR said:

:clap::clap::clap: all depends on the nipples sucking / pampering skills

17 hours ago, Loves human dick said:

Skills:

modified skills

Never

Conclusion:

19 hours ago, kaze said:

if only those that sucked my nipples is reading this and knows how to do a proper job

the taiwanese guys i met are much better in their nipple works

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, Guest Nip said:

Correct all around! 

I think straight guys don't like their nipples to get fondle.

Guest Guest
23 hours ago, Guest Nip said:

Correct all around! 

I think straight guys don't like their nipples to get fondle.

On 27/06/2017 at 5:02 AM, Loves human dick said:

Skills:

modified skills

Never

Conclusion:

Well said. 

for me, nipple play (when giving or receiving) is a practice of "less is more".

touching the nipple with the tongue very slightly gives more pleasure than a whole lot of licking or biting.

it's about sensorial teasing, more than anything, and the submission of the person receiving.

especially if the person doing it holds them down the whole time, it can be more enjoyable. 

🌑🌒🌓🌔🌕🌖🌗🌘🌑

• G_M locked this topic