Male HQ

Room Wanted (Rainbow Family Concept)

Hi all, 

Dylan here. 26 yo 180 cm, Malaysian Chinese, currently PR, work Professional Engineer, appreciate if anyone have room or happen to know anyone have room for rental as I am Looking For a Room to move in Early Next Year 2016....

Room criteria:

Location: Around Central or North East, preferably nearby Green Line

with Air conditioner and Wifi  

Queen Size Bed

Allow cooking as i love to cook, and will definitely keep clean

Allow for pet (planning to get a Poodle)

No Landlord /  Landlord who is cool with the above

Preferable Housemate to be AJs as well for ease communication and long term relationship like family...

Budget : I will consider to be Negotiable based on the above-mentioned...(less than 1000 sgd)

Hope good news from you guys soon. 

Regards,

Darvin Cyrus (check me on Facebook)

Hi all,

Dylan here. 26 yo 180 cm, Malaysian Chinese, currently PR, work Professional Engineer, appreciate if anyone have room or happen to know anyone have room for rental as I am Looking For a Room to move in Early Next Year 2016....

Room criteria:

Queen Size Bed

No Landlord / Landlord who is cool with the above

Preferable Housemate to be AJs as well for ease communication and long term relationship like family...

Budget : I will consider to be Negotiable based on the above-mentioned...(less than 1000 sgd)

Regards,

FYI, I'm attached with my partner

FYI, I'm attached with my partner, so share room will not be possible , paiseh

Hi all,

Room criteria:

Queen Size Bed

No Landlord / Landlord who is cool with the above

Regards,

• 2 weeks later...

I have decided to stay in Yishun, walking distance to MRT. Nearby full of eateries n amenities... The house comes with 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms living room and kitchen... All fully furnished. Importantly no owner....

Now looking for the right person to stay in the Huge common room with exclusive bathroom .

Pm me !

Move in in January

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A common room for rent in gay Punggol household for SGD 600/month

* 5 mins walk from Cove LRT station, which is 1 stop from Punggol MRT station (North-East Line/ purple).

* Looking for a single gay male only, to live with 2 other guys (cabin crew) in a 4-room HDB flat.

* Room has aircon & simple furnishings, including a queen-sized bed. See photo.

* Flat has a washing machine, microwave oven & induction cooker which you can use.

* Light cooking & occasional boyfriends allowed. But please be CLEAN, TIDY & SAFE!

* No smoking, drugs, pets or unsafe sex. Free condoms & lube provided by landlord.

* All races & nationalities welcome. If non-citizen, you need to have a job in Singapore & be legally resident.

* Cabin crew preferred, as flat is near TPE leading to Changi Airport, within 15 mins by taxi.

* Rent per month is SGD 600 (non-negotiable), with 1 month deposit & minimum 1 year tenancy. Utilities not included, & to be split between occupants.

* Viewing in Feb, available for occupancy from March 2016 onwards. Email to arrange for viewing. Only serious applicants, please.

* PM here or email: hitchcube@yahoo.co.uk