Male HQ

Sat Afternoon Jap Class

bearhunt

Hi

The Japanification of bh continues!!

From the 8th of Dec onwards I'll be re-starting Japanese language classes at Pyaess, which is at International Plaza

[website here]

The classes will be once a week, 2:30pm - 5:45pm, Saturday afternoon. There are other slots as well, check out the website.

If you want, pm me and we can study together. I'll be glad for the company and extra opportunities to practise on.

Oh btw, this 8th of Dec class is one of the last few beginner classes this school will be starting for a while as they're filling to capacity soon. I've had some classes with them before and they're quite good, and quite intensive.

bh

Hi

From the 8th of Dec onwards I'll be re-starting Japanese language classes at Pyaess, which is at International Plaza

[website here]

The classes will be once a week, 2:30pm - 5:45pm, Saturday afternoon. There are other slots as well, check out the website.

If you want, pm me and we can study together. I'll be glad for the company and extra opportunities to practise on.

Oh btw, this 8th of Dec class is one of the last few beginner classes this school will be starting for a while as they're filling to capacity soon. I've had some classes with them before and they're quite good, and quite intensive.

bh

How much to pay for the class, what is the duration period. Leading to which level. Got certificate or not.

Hi

[website here]

bh

How much to pay for the class,[website here]

what is the duration period. [website here]

Leading to which level. [website here]

Got certificate or not.[website here]

did i mention [website here]

:P

Hi

[website here]

bh

The website never mention whether the lecturer is a handsome japanese man. :D

I attended beginner's Japanese class at Pyaess before. The lessons were interesting and there was a fair bit of homework. It is good for people who want to get a good grounding in the Japanese language, especially on the written side. The location is also very convenient if one travels by MRT.

I had enjoyable time attending the class with 2 other friends :D

anyone taking @ JCS ?

Hi, I am currently taking courses at JCS. Which level are you going to take? Oh yes, if you are taking the beginner classes, registration will be starting soon in Dec. And you need to go early as the classes will be filled up pretty fast! Let me know if you need more info on JCS.

i used to go pyasse about 5 years ago

yes, they tried packing many stuff into the 2 hrs syallabus

personally i find it tad too overwhelming

especially i hardly do homework

its v good if students are very self driven

as one would fully max out

but for me, when teacher start asking question, i would duck my head

i gave up..

i repicked up with JCS now

and i am now going to finish jlpt 4

and aiming to take the test end of the year

jcs as a whole offer an easier pace

• 1 month later...

For those who are keen to pursue proficiency in Japanese Language, JCS will be starting the registration of new intake for Y2008 on 16 December 2007 (Sunday) at 10.00am for elementary class. The lessons are generally 1 hr X 2 times a week. There are also some classes (though limited) for 2 hrs X 1 time a week. Most classes are taught by Japanese teachers.

The entire course fee is around S$400 to S$500 for a year. You can choose either to pay in full for the entire year or one third of the course fee for each term. Payment is by cash or cheque only.

As the demand for the course is very high, do expect people to start queuing up for the registration before 10am.

For those who have basic knowledge or have taken the elementary course elsewhere, you will need to register for a qualification test on 7 Dec 2007 at 7pm. Those with JLPT certification are exempted from the test.

More details are available at JCS Website.

PM me if you need more details or clarification.

• 5 years later...