Male HQ

Miri ( Sarawak ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

Guest DK

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Last yr i visited Miri and was looking for a male massage place and found out about L*******a. Surprisingly they have a branch operating in Miri. The place is at some incle house (not shophouse) and it was well decorated. Have to book in advance if you want a massage. I took the manhood massage as I need a guy to pamper my tool haha. Turns out there is only 2 massuer. And that day only 1 is available. Hunky chinese guys which is as handsome. He did the massage which was very therapeutic. Then he performed the manhood massage for about 15mins towards the end. My dick was rock hard while he went thru all the technique and then sudenly want to cum. Cannot hold it again and splash it came out my 3 days stock. I was a bit embarassed as it was not supposed to be a happy ending kind of thing and i dont even cue him. But the hansome massuer doesn’t seem to mind. He said it “happen sometimes.. at least u are relieved now..” hahah

Edited by Ricrayson

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/21/2020 at 3:13 PM, Ricrayson said:

Last yr i visited Miri and was looking for a male massage place and found out about L*******a. Surprisingly they have a branch operating in Miri. The place is at some incle house (not shophouse) and it was well decorated. Have to book in advance if you want a massage. I took the manhood massage as I need a guy to pamper my tool haha. Turns out there is only 2 massuer. And that day only 1 is available. Hunky chinese guys which is as handsome. He did the massage which was very therapeutic. Then he performed the manhood massage for about 15mins towards the end. My dick was rock hard while he went thru all the technique and then sudenly want to cum. Cannot hold it again and splash it came out my 3 days stock. I was a bit embarassed as it was not supposed to be a happy ending kind of thing and i dont even cue him. But the hansome massuer doesn’t seem to mind. He said it “happen sometimes.. at least u are relieved now..” hahah

Where is this place

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi does anyone have any idea now where we can cruise in Miri? I'll be going to Miri soon.

Any Swimming Pool, pub, club or massage area to explore?

I found that many m2m massage in Miri already closed down and I contacted a few where all of them already didn't provide massage service

• 1 month later...
Guest Alone

Am alone.. Married. But I do wish to have some moments of happiness... Man knows better in sucking but I can't seem to find someone...  Would love to have a massage..any recommendations 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.