Male HQ

My Husband's Lover

marky

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Yes, there are other elements that are not realistic like having such an understanding wife. But to me, these flaws do not matter in light of what else is addressed in the drama:-

1. Infidelity, sex before marriage, sex outside of marriage

2. Abuse of power/authority

3. HIV is not just a 'gay' illness

4. Gay men wanting to have children as much straight men

5. Religion and God - does God care or is there even a God?

6. Gayness, environment or genes?

7. Transgender does not necessarily = Gay?

Please add ones that you can think of ...

I'll add ...

8. Gay relationships are not just about sex. It's also about loyalty, love, romance, sacrifice and responsibility. 

I see Eric in myself. And I believe there are many other Erics and Martins out there finding love. God help us find one another.

1 minute ago, Guest said:

I'll add ...

8. Gay relationships are not just about sex. It's also about loyalty, love, romance, sacrifice and responsibility. 

I see Eric in myself. And I believe there are many other Erics and Martins out there finding love. God help us find one another.

I'll add again ...

9. Love is patient. True love waits.

10. Don't be afraid to come out to your parents. They will eventually accept you bec they love you as a Son, gay or straight.

11. Don't commit suicide bec You are gay and You don't think your parents or others will accept you. Your life is precious and you shld not end it just bec you are not making others happy or you are afraid to live a life of your true self.

12. Not all married men are bad! 

2 hours ago, Guest said:

It is surprising that the Philippines, a catholic majority country is more tolerant.

Wonder what will happen if something similar is screened in Singapore.

All hell breaks loose lor ... if screened in Singapore. 

But powerful show for your parents if you're trying to come out to them. Sound them out with the show first.

Wow, Tom has a good body that I didn't expect from the drama... He wasn't this toned body looking when he went to the beach with Eric. He must have trained hard before this swimwear walk.

21 hours ago, Guest said:

Wow, Tom has a good body that I didn't expect from the drama... He wasn't this toned body looking when he went to the beach with Eric. He must have trained hard before this swimwear walk.

Haha maybe he put on weight to look more like a married straight man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic