• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/13/2020 at 9:58 PM, Oral4You said:

Passed by that area last weekend. Saw an Ang Mo cruised an Indian worker and they proceeded to another nearby toilet.

Seemed cruisy. Was thinking if it is cruisy in the night weekdays & weekends

On 10/20/2020 at 5:43 PM, sluttyboy88 said:

Will be heading over later after work to check the place out. But can someone pls private message me the exact location of this toilet?? 

Am a slut who is seeking to suck and get cum facialed. 

On 10/23/2020 at 6:48 PM, Scott_Keith said:

Got one indian man with big cock and an old Chinese uncle man there always....... but I saw the Chinese young man with shorts, very cute and nice build......dunno he is gay or not.....

On 3/31/2021 at 7:29 PM, smallperson said:

Mrt toilet. Been a while since my last visit there. Still as busy as ever? I always encountered guys jerking off there last time.

On 5/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, Ai124uckYrAss said:

Guys, Raffles place mrt i went there 1 evening, crowded. I have a place nearby at Income @ Raffles place. Discreet toilet. One member here strip completely naked, sucked me off, i cum all over his body. Then he jerk off. Quiet here, especially on weekends. PM me. 

Nice shar ok n

On 1/30/2022 at 3:30 PM, bluerunner said:

Noticed there is a handicap man in wheel chair always inside at the basin area. 😏🙄🤐

On 1/30/2022 at 3:32 PM, Since u r here said:

citihall mrt cruising is too outrageous!!!!!! on sat somemore

& very crowded!

On 1/30/2022 at 11:56 PM, Rabbit555 said:

This afternoon went there and bump into a muscular guy fully naked with hardon cock half open door. Sucked him till he cummed in my mouth with a bit of his sperm dripping into my working uniform🤭

On 5/25/2021 at 7:50 PM, Ai124uckYrAss said:

Guys, Raffles place mrt i went there 1 evening, crowded. I have a place nearby at Income @ Raffles place. Discreet toilet. One member here strip completely naked, sucked me off, i cum all over his body. Then he jerk off. Quiet here, especially on weekends. PM me. 

On 6/27/2021 at 7:03 PM, fetish69 said:

I ever get cruise young young excutives there and we decided go to chevron house top floor toilet as it is clean not much people. As we reach there he start to kneel down enjoying his lunch fresh sausage.

When i explose his tight pants he wearing a micro mini g-string without futher do i kneel down pull the string side way and give him nice rimming. As I'm worry people might come in I bend him over and push my hard cock in he was in estacy enjoying it as I ride he squeeze his asshole which makes me feel want to cum. Neverless I breed and squirt in ass as he shot load after loads on the floor he told me he love the scent of my jockstrap and i suggested we exchange he agreed not just exchange undies we do exchange number for a next proper venue.

Simply delicious 😋

• 3 weeks later...

TRUE STORY: Last year, I visited this toilet, & the cubicle I was in, had a hole drilled into the front door.

I shan't go into details because I was tempted to make a police report coz this was "VANDALISM".

whoever did it was clever, coz when U see thru the hole, U can see who is peeing at the Urinal, anyway, hope the hole in the front door has been patched up.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2022 at 2:16 PM, 30yochinese said:

TRUE STORY: Last year, I visited this toilet, & the cubicle I was in, had a hole drilled into the front door.

I shan't go into details because I was tempted to make a police report coz this was "VANDALISM".

whoever did it was clever, coz when U see thru the hole, U can see who is peeing at the Urinal, anyway, hope the hole in the front door has been patched up.

Why are u even at this platform if u wanna report.