Male HQ

Sengkang Riverside Park

ok ok,

have a session later.....

this is the DARK dark grey or black building with all glass outside and you can see it at the road junction opposite the HIGH PARK CONDO.

it is deserted and totally blacked out with no lights, just go in beyond the red and white ribbons.

the place is huge and dark, good for naked fun.

4 hours ago, RODLIGHTNING said:

ok ok,

have a session later.....

this is the DARK dark grey or black building with all glass outside and you can see it at the road junction opposite the HIGH PARK CONDO.

it is deserted and totally blacked out with no lights, just go in beyond the red and white ribbons.

the place is huge and dark, good for naked fun.

May I worship you guys ? @fightingfist@highintensity1992 @RODLIGHTNING

32 minutes ago, Fwahhh said:

Please give this place a miss. There’s lots of catfishers hiding behind those fake profile photos.

I went down on the days stated and only saw weird and large uncles loitering around, jerking openly on the bench.  

image.png.0daab92d35096351f8688c5e3403563d.png

Edited by TYRtan
12 hours ago, Fwahhh said:

Please give this place a miss. There’s lots of catfishers hiding behind those fake profile photos.

I went down on the days stated and only saw weird and large uncles loitering around, jerking openly on the bench.  

Hahahaha,

Fwahhh!!! Don't be wicked!!!

.......that poor harmless uncle...

he only jerking.....

Everyone who goes there also does the same .....

..... Were you looking to suck or be sucked??

Edited by highintensity1992
22 hours ago, fightingfist said:

OPPOSITE.

O -- P -- P -- O -- S -- I -- T -- E.

hey, this is nice LARGE DESERTED formerly a showflat for some new condo sales gallery....

why wait for tomorrow..... i think now is a good time....

i will be there 7pm.

anyone else ?

I will go in a while to explore...

12 minutes ago, skybreak said:

The level of baiting people to go and all by the same person. It’s either with malicious intent or desperation. 

Yeah. All these fake profiles kept posting posts and baiting people to go there. I don’t want to be mean but the qualities of people there is really bad.

I’m sure people can tell that these are really old uncles based on the amount of broken English in their posts. 😂

Edited by Fwahhh
25 minutes ago, paulsmith1 said:

If it old uncles then really waste time 

I went down to the park twice and witnessed it myself. There’s nothing there except catfishers. The usual old and paunchy ones, hiding behind fake profiles.

Just look through all the previous posts and determine it yourself. Based on the grammar, language and tone of those posts.