Male HQ

Sengkang Riverside Park

1 minute ago, RODLIGHTNING said:

not sure, but he was very nervous and he was very quiet during the process.

he did not behave like someone who have gone through this and i asked him and he said only 2 to 3 times got this experience.

took him some time to shoot as he was nervous and i had to tell him to relax... nobody comes here except to play this.

then a str8 couple was walking down opposite, we covered up act normal, and we whistle and hum, ... the couple noticed us and decided to turn around.... then we carried on.

i told him that if one girl and one guy, it is str8, but if one guy or 2 guys, will confirm come here to play, so no need to hide.

finally he shoot but no loud sounds, except telling me before he shoot.

he say he not gay but  this is his 4 time trying.... i told him to come back next week.   haha

Sounds good to me... Love to play with curious young peeps lol 

10 hours ago, highintensity1992 said:

yeah !

newbie here, exploring

what time is good ??

after workout, need to destress.

after today's afternoon rains, the place will be wet and empty except for exhibitors.

11 should be fine.

5 minutes ago, RODLIGHTNING said:

hey intensity,

you really shot the moon 2wice.

can i engage you to be my fitness instructor?

lol,

i didnt see the moon, but i remember the stars.

i told you i had a heavy load to destress,

ok,

my condo gym okay ?

Edited by highintensity1992
13 hours ago, lukepark said:

To the guy in the green army shirt who kept walking around in the park, I don’t know if you were cruising too but I was too hesitant to ask you - pm me if that’s you!

not sure if we are talking about the same guy, but pm me if you are the guy in army sports wear, will be ready for you next time ;)

2 hours ago, shirley said:

not sure if we are talking about the same guy, but pm me if you are the guy in army sports wear, will be ready for you next time ;)

when did you last see him? i saw him yesterday walking into the dark parts of the park with his army shirt and shorts, but never stops and continues walking out back to the cafe where he just stands there using his phone like he's waiting for someone. i was rather confused if he was looking for the exhibiting areas or just taking a stroll. didn't had the courage to ask him too.

On 2/7/2021 at 3:00 PM, RODLIGHTNING said:

regarding the str8 guy:

not sure, but he was very nervous and he was very quiet during the process.

he was tall and quite big size, young and very brotherly or fatherly type.

he did not behave like someone who have gone through this and i asked him and he said only 2 to 3 times got this experience.

took him some time to shoot as he was nervous and i had to tell him to relax... nobody comes here except to play this.

then a str8 couple was walking down opposite, we covered up act normal, and we whistle and hum, ... the couple noticed us and decided to turn around.... then we carried on.

i told him that if one girl and one guy, it is str8, but if one guy or 2 guys, will confirm come here to play, so no need to hide.

finally he shoot but no loud sounds, except telling me before he shoot.

he say he not gay but  this is his 4 time trying.... i told him to come back next week.   haha

i was very nervous too