Male HQ

My Trip To Osaka

Steman

The first day of the trip was basically on flight to Osaka. The near 1 hr bus ride to hotel did not help at all and it was already 6pm (Japan time) when i finally reached the hotel. As usual the first thing to do upon reaching Japan was to offload my luggage at the hotel room and to explore around the area. Explore it was as I took the subway from Namba Station to Umeda (Osaka JR station) which is a good 4 station away. This is where most shopping centres can be found too. Daimaru, HEP Five, Hankyu Umeda just to name a few. HEP Five is where you can find the most trendy young Japanese around. Like our very own Far East shopping plaza, heeren, or Bugis but the the way the Japs are dressed, Singapore bengs and lians can hide in a corner. Yodobashi Umeda, Umeda's version of Sim Lim Square, where you can find all sorts of IT stuffs including your Sony PSPs, PS2, 3, Xbox 360, Nitendo Wii....etc. Another version of Akihabara as most people would associate electronic goods with. I was still contemplating whether to get myself a good camera there. As you can see the picture afterwards, those are taken from my SE K800i, and the quality is better than my friend's 5MP camera. :angry: :yuk:

A few streets down from HEP Five is where the Doyama-cho is located. This is also where some of the saunas, pubs are located. (For more details can refer to Utopia-Japan, Osaka, in Doyama-cho there are a variety of pubs and saunas) Walking down the street to Hokuohkan as it is named i saw this hotel :

DSC00271.jpg

further down the street is where the place I been looking forward to:

DSC00366.jpg

Along the street you can actually find a video shop selling DVDs, VCDs and videos not forgetting lubricants too and cock rings (was wondering howdid the shop manage to survive when we are in the world of downloads?)..... :D , just next door are hotels and a PUB? named Boys. From outside it looks just like any building on the street. Upon entry just like the 24 Kaikens in Tokyo area, you would be greeted with lockers for you to put your shoe in and to buy your ticket into the sauna. For men (since this is a AJ sauna)

aged between 26-40, it will cost you 1,800 yen which will translate to around S$23. After buying your ticket, you will need to pass your locker key with the ticket to the reception in exchange for another locker key with your towels. Note that for foreigners it is best you can bring along your passport or IC to prove your age I guess. I was dumb enough not to bring my passport along and never showed my IC which I had to pay an additional 300 yen. Notwithstanding that after gaining entry to the locker area. The description of the sauna can be found at Utopia website for Hokuohkan. After getting undressed, you can proceed to the shower area or explore the sauna further. On the second level, you can find the open shower area or the cubicle style attached with glory holes.... :D , to the outside you can find the hot pool (with display of the temperatures) and the cold pool, the mist and steam room can also be found at the same area. It is an area indicated no towels allowed but the small towel which you have been allocated is allowed as you have to put you towel at the wooden locker outside the area. The japanese are certainly not shy in displaying their bodies as you can see people just walk in and out without really covering. The bodies are in full display. It is also interesting to find 2 cubicles with attached nozzle like with vacuum, which I found out to be catered to the bottoms I guess. It says something like clean your ass. Sorry no offence but I really never seen it before.

On the same level at another side of the building link by the corridor are the TV rooms with normal programs and also a room cater for what else but p--n. Moving up another level you can find all the dark rooms, maze on the same level. People can be seen waiting along the benches or walking around in the rooms and mazes. Unlike the 24 Kaikens in Tokyo, this is one place where you can never find mass orgy. The maximum group I seen are 3somes or 1 to 1. Moans and groans are always heard no matter where you go. Up to the 4th and 5th level you can find rooms for staying or for your own privacy. There are further floors but was closed, I later saw in the website it will be open on weekends to cater to more crowd. Did I mentioned that while walking here and there you an always spot a lot of cuties? :P:D

On display are the leans (mostly), chubs, stocky, matured, young cuties. After walking a few rounds here and there I finally decided my place to stay was at the shower and mist room area. It was there that 'he' seduced me. M as he will be known, is a cute Japanese whom I later found out that he is 40 and was recently divorced. He certainly did not look 40 but probably mid 30s. M was able to communicate in simple English which makes my day simpler as I would not have to crack my head to remember all the Japanese lesson I had to communicate with him. M is nice, decent straight look Japanese whom you would not make him to be an AJ let aloe to be at this place often. :D

At the end of the day, we had to take our leave and go back to our hotel and home respectively, with him staying in Kobe. The last train had to be around midnight and thus we had to leave after exchanging our emails.

Want to see cuties? :whistle:

Guest Guest_Steman

All of a sudden do not know what to write now. For the next day its was basically visit to Kaiyukan (Osaka Aquarium) and Osaka Castle. Cuties are everywhere too but too bad the camera which I had taken was not up to standard and could not take any good picture of them and show it to you guys. I guess it was still early when I visit the Aquarium as there wasn't much crowd as yet with probably more old men in their late 50s and 60s and students.

The leaves have started to turn reddish if not all red by the time we reached Japan. This is definitely one scene which I would like to see besides Sakura time.

DSC00281.jpg

When I was leaving, I caught a glimpse of a cute guy who was with his caucasian friend I guess. Tried taking a photo but he was walking too fast and as usual not to be too obvious when taking a picture of cuties with my HP camera, I missed taking a picture of his face. Hope it still does not turn out to be a disappointment.

DSC00358.jpg

Lesson learned: invest in a better camera :D:P

Time quickly passed and its was soon about to turn dark. At 5pm, it was almost like 8pm in Singapore. So it was time to decide where to go again. Decision was to go back to Umeda where the shopping area is and where lots of crowds are there for you to drool.

After walking for sometime I decided to head back to Hokuohkan thinking that I might bumped into my previous encounter there again since he said he is frequently there. Again I paid the additional charges without thinking about should I show the reception my IC. Since it is a Saturday and most probably Japanese are also not working, I thought the crowd this time round might be better and better it was. This time round there were more leans and stocky mature/older (than me) Japs around. I spent my time in the shower area mostly with a occasional 'trip' to the maze/dark rooms to watch the actions. This time however the steam and mist rooms does not seem to be more 'lively' than the previous day I came and I decided to try out the shower cubicles glory holes. :D:P

After a while I decided to head back to the maze room where there is more actions. Moans and groans are the usual sound you would hear and actions in each and alternate beds can be seen. Slurping sounds, asses up in the air, heads going on the other are common scenes. You could probably have make it into a marathon video. Up and down I walked and there is always people that you will take many fancies to. (Take note: many :D ) After about an hour or so while I was sitting at a corner in the maze, I was taken aback when a guy who appear in his late 30s or early 40s came and just touch me, lick and caress me, after a short while I was given a BJ in full view of other people walking in and out of the maze. It was probably an exhibition, I was finally led to a empty bed. This time round I was not so lucky to get someone who can speak english however during the course of action, it was really all action , no talk..... :D It probably took me like almost an hour to cum and you can guess how hungry he was when he was the only person basically up and down on me. (I will leave out all the details as I am not someone good with description in sex :P , I believe all BWs certainly have a good mind of imagination yourself)

Not satisfy, he continue to work on me even though I had cummed but he had not. So there I was on the bed just enjoying what he did on me. He has got a mouth and tongue that certainly will make sure you feel all round satisfy. He don't seemed to tire out as we took probably another good 30-45 minutes for him to cum and me getting hard again all this while. At the end I left, feeling satisfy not just that I cummed but the actions that I had before the session at the shower area. :D:P

Oops the above photo was wrong and it should be this one.

DSC00255.jpg

Nevertheless, Day 3 was probably not so much fun as I decided to visit Kyoto. The plan was to visit Kyoto Imperial Palace but when reached, I found out that it was required to booked in at the information office to get a permit before you can enter the premises. Feeling disappointed, we (I was there with my friend) decided to visit Gion district where my female colleague had recommended to see Geisha. She had earlier told me that you either have to be lucky to see them them or just pay a lot of money to see them. As she said, you have to be really lucky to see them and from the time I was there till night time; i had yet to see any. There were a lot of food stuffs though along the streets which lined up with shops. Of course not to forget the occasional cute guy who walks along. That was how the day ended and surprise surprise surprise, I did not make a visit to Hokuohkan. Back at the hotel I went through my emails and realise that my new Japanese had emailed me to meet up but then I had missed the email and thus try to arrange another day to meet up while I am till in Japan.

Day 4 and the 2nd last day of stay in Osaka. Universal Studio was the place. The Uni. studio opened at 9am in the morning and when we reached at around 10am, there were already long queues for tickets. By the time we had bought our tickets, it was 10.45am. The light drizzle which last around 10minutes did not dampen the atmosphere. The weather was cooler and was probably around 15-18 degree Celsius.

DSC00301.jpg

Managed to catch this cute daddy in the queue, not sure the photo turn out well or not.

DSC00302.jpg

The entry was a lot more smoother than the queue, it was afterall 5,800yen. The Universal Studio had a lot of rides, theatres and lots of food outlets. We also got the express booklet(basically tickets to the rides or watch the shows) which cost us a further 3,000 yen (we did not took the 4,800 yen one) but we did find out why it was really a good thing to have bought the booklet. The first sight was Shrek welcoming the visitors, but it was lot more difficult to take a photo with him. As Christmas is fast approaching, you can guess that the theme at the studio was decorated in X'mas attire. There was a group singing at the big X'mas tree just 400m after the entry.

First sight of a cutie standing and watching the group singing. DSC00309.jpg

There were lots more fun rides and themes to look around. Spiderman ride was the 1st ride that I had opted to take. The 3D with Omnimax theatre feeling (except that the car was moving around) lasted around 20 minutes. Outside the gift shop of spiderman stood him waiting for his GF. DSC00338.jpg

Completing the rides and walking around the studio was never easy as you would worry that you might missed something interesting but never the cuties. :D Lined up in the studios are lots and lots of fun rides, gift shops and restaurants. To cut the story short while walking, they appeared DSC00345.jpg

DSC00332.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

Not all are my regular cuties though. There was supposedly to be a show by the cast of Sesame street, Shrek, Hello Kitties, etc but was canceled due to another rain which lasted around 30minutes.

Sesame street DSC00351.jpg was out preforming on the street and brought about the attention of most visitors and particularly this guy whom I think is the best of the lot. DSC00349.jpg. I had a hard time trying to tale a snap of him. This was the 3rd time that I managed to get a good shot of him.

Lastly when we were about to go back, I saw this daddy waiting for his family. DSC00353.jpg.

Finally and lastly while waiting for the Peter Pan show, it never came and so we left in the evening and back to Umeda again. Shopping was on my mind again as I make my way to Yodobashi Umeda, the japan version of Sim Lim to take another walk. Last trip back though was to make a final visit to Hokuohkan again. This time round I showed my IC to prove my age and was not make to pay the additional charges. Being a Monday, the crowd was probably not as good as Saturday's but there was certainly no lack of cuties once again. As usual I like to take a walk in the sauna and once again was approached by this cute looking stocky daddy who pulled me to one side of the bed. Once again I was lucky enough to get this Jap who can speak english whom I later found that he was a businessman. B which I will address him looks around 40s and while I was having fun with him, it never occurred to me that he will be a btm. It seemed that I was servicing him and making him groan but after a while he ask me whether I am a top or btm and he told me that he is a btm and wanted to try me. and so it was, with him sitting on me and switching positions thereafter which lasted about an hour. We enjoy ourselves having fun but also the occasional chat in between. He was gentleman like and was certainly a nice person to talk to. I as curious as to how he managed to stay hard all this while that we been having fun and I finally realise that he had a cock ring on. B did not cummed and was taking a rest at the sauna before heading back as I took my leave. I had to pack my stuffs before flying back the next day morning.

Before going off, I went back to try this ramen (in Japanese its called Four Heavenly King Ramen) for the 2nd time. It was recommended by my female friend who likes it a lot and I certainly understand why. It was really really nice, the soup base, the noodles to the way the meat is cook. The meat was not even hard or those but soft and yet nicely cooked. I had ordered the Spicy ramen 2 times and both times they just taste differently. I would not mind going back for a few more rounds. They had different outlets in Japan.

Thanks Steman for sharing with us ur Osaka Trip!

Osaka is also a place i wan to visit sometime! hehe maybe end-of-this-year!

;)

No problem....but I seemed to missed out some stuffs when I read all over again.... :D:P . But never mind lor......... :P

If not people will find me very long-winded like writing stories. It is only supposed to be a write up only right? :D

Dear Steman,

A question regarding something i heard before: (U have been to tokyo before too, rite?)

A couple of friends told me that the food in Osaka tastes better. Do u feel that way too>

;)

Well Andy, which 'food' you refer to huh? :D

As a matter of fact I find the Japs in Osaka are much more friendlier than Tokyo. Food wise, maybe the ramen taste much better. I had not really tried the sashimis in Japan. However it seem that in Tokyo I am able to find my way easier than in Osaka and the subways are much easier to locate. I don't really need a map in Tokyo after a day out exploring but in Osaka, that is not the case. I would still need maps to find my way out of some places.

It seemed that I was servicing him and making him groan but after a while he ask me whether I am a top or btm and he told me that he is a btm and wanted to try me. and so it was, with him sitting on me and switching positions thereafter which lasted about an hour.

Errr... Stemen, you and him "switch positions" does that means you btm for him also ah? :D:lol:

Well.....what do you think??????? :whistle:

.As if I had not indicate more than enough, so far there is NONE beside HIM who can make me wish to lor......so I am still a virgin where it matters most..... :D:P

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.