Male HQ

Three gay men living together in a three-way relationship explain how it works (compiled)

GachiMuchi

Saw from planetromeo that 2 top couple recruit a btm as 3some ....but mostly just treat the other as door mats.

Being a couple already encounter some odd situation in life, with additional....hmm, not so easy, not even hamburger between the two unlike those in-law situation when they have intimacy involve.

i wonder.....the other angry  "why u fuck him abit longer then me"

why u kiss him passionately

or bias and jeaslousy.

I prefer couple mode.

1 hour ago, Diamond said:

Saw from planetromeo that 2 top couple recruit a btm as 3some ....but mostly just treat the other as door mats.

Being a couple already encounter some odd situation in life, with additional....hmm, not so easy, not even hamburger between the two unlike those in-law situation when they have intimacy involve.

i wonder.....the other angry  "why u fuck him abit longer then me"

why u kiss him passionately

or bias and jeaslousy.

I prefer couple mode.

Haha if one is inherently jealous, no matter couple mode or what mode will feel insecure and jealous 

20 hours ago, Guest said:

Haha if one is inherently jealous, no matter couple mode or what mode will feel insecure and jealous 

exactly lor....couple mode already hard to solve, now 3some lagi worst...

16 hours ago, Guest said:

I only heard of a few cases where one will hack the other person to death because of jealousy .

actually hack with knife right ....malaysian version.

thailand version - black magic

vietnam version - cut penis

indian version - pour acid.

singapore version - go to your house to scrip le on the wall with blood, then ready to jump from your floor level, wait for police to come first then wanbao or singmin reporter to take picture first.

just for joke only.

latest update version for both singapore/malaysia - fast transfer fund from bank account, minimum 80 000.

Edited by Guest

• 2 months later...

Where affair of heart is concerned, its difficult to be fair.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

I think you guys overlook the possibility of a polyamorous relationship. Much like the dynamics of a usual monogamous relationship is to be had, so is the possibility of a polyamorous one. Each and every type of relationship will present its challenges. It's about how much effort you're willing to put into your relationships, and how willing, passionate and committed you are in your relationships. Assumptions can be made with what we do not understand, but knowing what we do when we know it, it's always best if we try to understand and move along with our lives, wherever they take us.

On 1/6/2017 at 1:07 PM, HotIce said:

Great article. Thanks. 

However, I dunno if they will get 'tired' of each other after a while.. Just like Louis and David got 'tired' of each other and met Sam at the pub. So after that is 4some? Haha. 

They didn't get tired of each other, they just chanced upon the 3rd guy is all. 

1 hour ago, nicjude said:

‘We came to a bit of a hold in our relationship,’ says David. They were still committed to one another and were planning on marrying, but they decided to entertain the idea of allowing someone else to join them. Whether this was a semi-regular ‘friend with benefits’ or something more was undecided.

Not exactly tired of each other but they came to a 'plateau' and wanted some changes I think.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 10:49 AM, nicjude said:

If they didnt get tired of each other, not even a little bit, there is no need to look for a third one. (They didnt chance upon it, they have the intend to look for one, and so happen one suitable one came along.)

I always find 3 ways relationships appealing... if possible would like to try ~~ think it will works well if the other two are Tops ~~ =p

"Success has nothing to do with what you Gain or Accomplish for Yourself.
It's What You have Done for Others."
"Development of a country has nothing to do with High Economic Growth Rates,

Its about to what extent have Human Life in the country been Enriched."

By Myself ~~~

• G_M changed the title to Three gay men living together in a three-way relationship explain how it works (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic