Male HQ

Top gym pet peeves

jo.sam

1) Constantly checking himself out after each set. Will flex and make those "Zi Lian" expression. Please do it privately and admire yourself all you want.

2) Those who slam the weights down heavily. If you can lift so heavy, I don't see why you can't put it down properly. It's damn annoying to constantly feel the loud "bong bong" sound.

3) Taking forever to finish their set. If you wanna use phone, pls go somewhere else.

On 11/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, Twice said:

1) Constantly checking himself out after each set. Will flex and make those "Zi Lian" expression. Please do it privately and admire yourself all you want.

2) Those who slam the weights down heavily. If you can lift so heavy, I don't see why you can't put it down properly. It's damn annoying to constantly feel the loud "bong bong" sound.

3) Taking forever to finish their set. If you wanna use phone, pls go somewhere else.

It is annoying. 

• 2 years later...

1. Never reracking plates or dumbbells. Even worse are those left on the floor below the rack.

2. Checking teeth (for food stuck?!) in any other mirror other than those in the washroom. Yes, that piece of salad you ate for lunch, I see it!

3. Those walking around with invincible lat syndrome and basically hogging the entire corridor.

4. Those group of friends that laugh way too loud. Like distracting in the middle of my set loud.

5. Hogging 3 sets of dumbbells for your HIIT routine. Sorry, I think you gotta save your dumbbell HIIT routine for home gyms if you require multiple weights.

6. Curling, shrugging or rowing within 1-2 feet from the dumbbell rack. The rack is a come-and-go place. Do not obstruct!

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.