Male HQ

Stocky People

Guest Thick

Guest Thick

I hope I'm not stirring shit up, but I really don't see why the rest of us should be stopped from discussing the men we like because of one person stirring up a stupid arguement about what is stocky.

I realised Sonny Chiba is the swoard maker in Kill Bill Vol 1 and that jap series where he was the father of the bride (Shotgun Marriage I think). The page you pointed to was mostly his photos when he was younger and leaner, but if you look at him now he's definitely stocky.

And that guy who showed the photo, you're hot! I think you're definitely stocky! I don't think bodybuilders with 6-packs are stocky. They're more Marys than anything.

Guest Thick

Just to make my stand clear, let's make this a pleasant and positive discussion about positive people. If you want an argument about what is stocky, please bring it somewhere else and spare the rest of us. Thanks :)

Keiichi is this main star attraction of Tyson Videos right? I've never seen him with glasses. He looks even better with glasses!! But actually, your previous avatar is yummy too!

Anyway, to add to the point you made in the previous thread about what stocky is, it's probably a person who is at least slightly muscular, but covered with a good portion of natural meat.

Of course not everyone who goes to the gym is a Mary. I go to gym too, but to pack on meat, not to get lean and dry.

456: stocky is not a label you can put on a person, especially not with just a few stats number. Like was explained in the previous thread, you probably have to have a bit of tough muscle meat to look stocky.

But I generally like thick people. Even a well shaped chub can be attractive.

Hehe.. don't know about him being star attraction as I did not see him on video. It so happens that I was trying to show what stocky means, I scan the pic from my collection of Gmen. He was the model for Gmen no. 98.

Well, franking speaking, there aren't many stocky guys around. Like I said, when in doubt, do the pinch test.

Keiichi is this main star attraction of Tyson Videos right? I've never seen him with glasses. He looks even better with glasses!! But actually, your previous avatar is yummy too!

Are you guys talking about those guys in this web?

http://www.tyson-video.com/menu-2.html

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

I used to like mid toned guy but after one hot encounter with a stocky I have never looked back. They are so much better to hug and most of the stocky guys have thick rod...haha...from my encounter mostly.

one guy.one lifetime

Is this turning into a mine's-bigger-than-yours thread? Seriously, i don't mind but please back it up with nice pics, in the members section if need be :P . I'm sure a lot of us would love to see the stockies with the biggies!

****Reminder from Moderator*****

No pics allowed in this forum. Post a link if you want to show off your stocky member. My grandfather told me 99% of people post fake pics and avatars of themselves in the net. So what you see is very often what you are not going to get.

Btw, there is no member section to post pics. Were you confusing this place with another forum?

• 4 weeks later...

Sadly most stocky guys prefer their own kind i.e. they're also looking for stocky cub n bear... but I ever met up with chubby guys who claim to be stocky...and one said he's stockychubby...Im so confused by that definition.

one guy.one lifetime

Guest love stocky

me confuse also.... i love the type like gachi_muchi... so he is stocky or meaty ??? :huh::huh:

maybe someone can use some celebrity as example to state them as stocky, chub, meaty, beefy or whatever you mention.... friendly feedbacks ;) and no more fight ok :ph34r:

I think on the whole we are overly obsessive with categorising things and people. Stocky is usually meaty. So is fat or muscular. What is stocky to some is fat/chubby to others.

I'm sure most of us are familiar with the 3 main body types: ectomorph(thin), mesomorph(muscular), endomorph(fat).

I think stocky people or bears, if you can call them, are mostly endo-mesomorphs, which means they have a slightly equal ratio of both muscle and fats. Once you have a lot more fats than muscle, it's a bit of a stretch to call yourself stocky.

Wah you've been away a while. So we see you're definitely stocky!

Anyway, a bit more to add about stocky people. Usually they have thicker proportions, ie thicker necks, thicker wrists and ankles. They mostly also have a bit of meat under the jaws.

Chubby = more fats, usually flabby, body or arms are soft to the touch.

Stocky = more like off-season gymer, where there are more muscle than fats, not flabby, body or arms are tough to the touch.

Mentioned in earlier posting that a "pinch" test would helped to determine the above types.

me confuse also.... i love the type like gachi_muchi... so he is stocky or meaty ??? :huh::huh:

maybe someone can use some celebrity as example to state them as stocky, chub, meaty, beefy or whatever you mention.... friendly feedbacks ;) and no more fight ok :ph34r:

i think gachi_muchi looks "Stocky"... someone who has trained and not too much fat, just some baby fat and tone body with nice chest :P:P and sexy nipples too :D:D:D

ok.... let me start first..... i think Tay Ping Hui is Stocky.... Mosses Lim is a Chub.... anyone agreed :blink::blink:

Err.. Thanks TNT. I won't classify Tay Peng Hui as stocky, he is more lean and I certainly won't classify Mosses Lim as chub, Mosses is fat.

Stocky people has a frame that would tell you that he may have trained or are active in sport in the past, while chubby guys tend to incline more to what people considered as "getting" or has "grown" fat. They are those that you know, had hardly exercise or not at all. Ang Peng Siong is considered stocky.

ok.... let me start first..... i think Tay Ping Hui is Stocky....

errr I've seen Ping Hui in person and I don't think he's stocky. He's not muscular either, just average with a good height and a nice body structure :D

.......... which I adore :ph34r:

ok.... let me start first..... i think Tay Ping Hui is Stocky....

errr I've seen Ping Hui in person and I don't think he's stocky. He's not muscular either, just average with a good height and a nice body structure :D

.......... which I adore :ph34r:

hmm,, i also saw him in woodland (Tay Ping Hui).. i think he is acting on some advertisment.. anyway, i think he is just a average size person. :lol::lol::lol:

258yvky.jpg

My dream stocky guy is he has single eyelid, short crew cut with a nice goatee, tall and tan with a slight tummy and smooth body. He must be casual in his dressing, sporty and not too trendy and no parfume pls.

one guy.one lifetime

• Guest locked this topic