Male HQ

Mr Lim the security guard (fiction)

Mr Lim was a security guard at the building where I was working. Every morning I would pass him by with a casual greeting. Unknown to him however, I secretly lust for his manly sculpted body. You see Mr Lim was not your average security with a dim witted face and a lumpy pork belly. He in his 40s was rather fit and had a tight body. In fact a muscular one even. 
When I first enter the building for my job interview last year January, I was pleasantly surprised to be greeted by the tall muscled hunky guard. At first I sight, I was immediately awe stricken by his tight seasoned uniform that wraps his muscular physic seamlessly. You could see he had been hitting the gym frequently by the shear size of his bulging biceps which stretch the sleeves of his uniform tightly. As I was clueless of the direction, I shyly approach him, trying my best to hide the lust I felt to his body. 
"Sorry sir, do you know the direction to xxx office?" I levelled my head up towards him as I ask him. 
"3rd level Turn Right" he answered in his rusty tone
Since then we had made an acquaintance of each other, and we would frequent greetings as I enter or leave the building.
One Friday night, after I had just completed my report to the boss. I stretch my arms before going down for a light refreshment. It was then I saw him striding to the toilet. It was dark and I Guess he and I were the only people on the level. Clouded by my tiredness and lust, instinctively I stalk him into the gents when  I saw him at the urinal. I join in, but as I was taking out my junk for a pee, I glanced through his thighs. What I saw were rather arousing. It was a a nicely matured cock with the size of a cola can.
Noticing my dilated pupil and dumbfounded face, Mr Lim grinned ,"you like what you see boy?"
Instantaneously , my face reddened, I quickly turn around ready to run away. Before I could run however, I felt his strong firm hand grap my shoulder.
"Don't be shy boy" he grinned cheekily with another on his 9 inch Monster.
Slowly he turned me around and gently he put my shaking hands on his thick vascular rod.
It was warm, soft, hard and wet. A weird sensation for me as I had never touch the cock of another man. Slowly I started stroking his cock.
"Nice boy , you like it?" He asked and I slowly nodded, dumbfounded.
"Well then, you wanna lick it ?" He grinned playfully.
What was I supposed to do. Walk away and pretend nothing happen? Of course not. Engulfed my lust, I knee in front of him and with my tongues out and begin to lick in like a lollipop. 
Slowly, with the tips of my tongue I caress his baby maker up and and down. Slowly and ticklishly, until his strong firm hand got behind my head and direct my mouth to his cock.
"Suck it boy, I'm really horny now" the man of steel roared.
Dutifully, I wrapped my teeth with my lips and began to insert his huge tool into my tight upper hole.
In and out, he rhythmically swayed his hip and fuck my mouth like the pussy it is.
"Oh yes, you little slut, you want my cock since the day we met didn't you. You want me to feed you my steaming white milk now don't you." He teased as he used my upper hole like a toy.
"Oh yes Sir give it to me please, ever since I met you. I wanna be your personal cum dump" I whimper underneath his manhood
"Well now you got it," as he said that he roared and shot a stream of white fluid into my orifice. 
I tried to swallowed it whole, but it's just too much and white content began to leak out of my mouth.
After which I began to wash up and as I prepare to leave, Mr Lim griped my collar.
"Now where are you going, I am not done with you yet." he continued:" you are coming with me, I want to feel that tight butt of yours"
I was swayed by his dominant tone and proceed with him to his apartment. 

To be continued

image.png

image.jpeg

Edited by Chubby bttm

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Guest locked this topic