Male HQ

Question for the mature

keyboard

I have nothing against growing old. In fact, I look forward to it. I have never denied my age. I just hope to do it with dignity and grace. I've been working on becoming financially stable since I was in my early 20s and I am proud to say I am almost there. I am set to live simply and comfortably till I'm 90. 

While I still get the occasional sex, it's no longer a priority. Good company, good conversation is what I seek these days, but even then, that's hard because not many young men are into decent, intellectual conversations and not many can carry one.

Therefore I am left with nothing more but to travel and surround myself with literature and hobbies.

Edited by MalayGuy1975

18 hours ago, MalayGuy1975 said:

I have nothing against growing old. In fact, I look forward to it. I have never denied my age. I just hope to do it with dignity and grace. I've been working on becoming financially stable since I was in my early 20s and I am proud to say I am almost there. I am set to live simply and comfortably till I'm 90. 

While I still get the occasional sex, it's no longer a priority. Good company, good conversation is what I seek these days, but even then, that's hard because not many young men are into decent, intellectual conversations and not many can carry one.

Therefore I am left with nothing more but to travel and surround myself with literature and hobbies.

Yes,  intelligent coversation is now a lost art.  Its the educational system and modern technology, the emphasis is on learning a skill in school rather than developing the personaliy.  People are looking for over 40s with lots of muscles for a short time fix. 

Sad,  very sad,  wholesome personality doesn't matter anymore.  Mobile phones  chats and photos rule the earth,  thats why you see all the photos with bodies but no face. Time to inject silicone for permanent muscles at strategic spots. 

• Guest locked this topic