Male HQ

I miss you Thai Baby

Guest LoveThai

Guest LoveThai

Just back from BKK, meet a cute guy and had fun with him at FF Siam Paragon. He asked for my line but i refuse to give him due to I have BF already. But now i really miss him, he is so cute and adorable. Any idea Thailand people using what forum? 

1 hour ago, Guest LoveThai said:

Just back from BKK, meet a cute guy and had fun with him at FF Siam Paragon. He asked for my line but i refuse to give him due to I have BF already. But now i really miss him, he is so cute and adorable. Any idea Thailand people using what forum? 

Then you must learn the written Thai form and convert your keyboard from English to Thai. By the way, I pity your BF.

Guest Guest Love Thai

Current bf ageing mah  Time to look for new cute bf in thailand to satisfy horniness.Dont tell me gay relationship can go happily ever after?

44 minutes ago, Guest Guest Love Thai said:

Current bf ageing mah  Time to look for new cute bf in thailand to satisfy horniness.Dont tell me gay relationship can go happily ever after?

Feel really sad for your BF. 

With people like you, gay relationship won't go happily ever after of course.

Guest LoveThai

I'm still love my bf but really miss that Thai Baby. So cute and fair skin... Ok lah, I'm know I should back to reality. BTW, did you all left contact after having fun?

Guest Neh Neh

Can subscribe to Thai Lessons in your CC first. But Thailand has many money boys. Most of them prefer old Ang mo than Asian leh.

26 minutes ago, Guest LoveThai said:

I'm still love my bf but really miss that Thai Baby. So cute and fair skin... Ok lah, I'm know I should back to reality. BTW, did you all left contact after having fun?

Tat is the worst thing I ever hear.... "I'm still love my bf but really miss tat Thai baby".

In the first place if you really love him you should not have done this!

People yourself in your bf shoes, how will you feel if next time ur bf do the same thing do you?

And this is why people say why AJ relationship cannot last long... 

Truly "loving can hurt, loving can hurt sometime"

2 hours ago, Kingfisher09 said:

Tat is the worst thing I ever hear.... "I'm still love my bf but really miss tat Thai baby".

People yourself in your bf shoes, how will you feel if next time ur bf do the same thing do you?

Self fulfilling prophecy.

You will surely break off with your current boyfriend one day ! But you are so good at multi tasking , a boyfriend , a seducer , a lover , etc , one day surely become a destroyer too ! Congrats !!

Guest Guest Love Thai

attached for so long , we have no sex for very long leow. Of course i need to release somewhere .Still miss my thai baby smooth body.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest Love Thai said:

attached for so long , we have no sex for very long leow. Of course i need to release somewhere .Still miss my thai baby smooth body.

Is that the best excuse you can give?

Guest LoveThai
53 minutes ago, Run78 said:

I understand.. I no sex with bf too.. But I dun dare to have sex with others too

why no sex with your bf? 

Guest LoveThai
2 hours ago, Guest Guest Love Thai said:

He is just too cute and unforgettable big dick 

Guest Confuse?

My bf is a curious gay...when I met him...I notice previously what he had done is very risky, with him I settle down as I always want, as I don't want to be a slut to keep meeting ONS...

Didn't later I notice he is uncertain with our relationship...he is quite devoted to his religion, sometime I don't know should I initials our intimate time...as to respect him ...I keep in silence... I am doubtful with his relationship even he ensure me that he will be taking care of me in future...

I can't wait for him to abandon me later then I sad and start to seek for other ONS and it will be too late . It might be my good excuse... I didn't forgo my contact with my previous friends... A lot guy will blamed me that in a relationship I should thrown away all this... And I started to know more friends in Thailand as I will visit Bangkok for the Water Festival...

He didn't want to go with me for my Bangkok trip... I went with my Friend...( this trip I planned it b4 I know him, and I want him to support for himself if we are going) 

In Bangkok ... I know a Thai guy... And we had intimate times. But back home I still as usual treating my bf as my love and do thing as usual...

Second time I visit Bangkok , I also have new Thai Friends and ONS. But later when I back home I also found out that he betrayed me. I am mad when I found out that ...

I didn't expect his encounter was before our trip to Khabi... And his unreasonable behaviour during the trip and I thought may be he don't like Thailand...   I also thought he is devoted to his religious he won't do that , and if he uncertain about his gender why will he do that? And is with someone I won't expected ...and is twice that he meet him... And over the computer is so many mushy conversation between them... I am devastated ...

I forgive him for his action but I won't forget what he betray me... I understand myself so far I don't have any affection with my Thai friends... But for him ... I still have the feeling....

I don't know now he is with me is making advantage from me cause he is currently living with me...or he already know his mistake and amend from it...

Recently, long holiday he still went off for his holiday with family even he know that I am sick....

I hope may be someone can enlighten me what I should do... 

( please speak with more sense, nonsense please keep to yourself...)

On 4/29/2016 at 10:13 AM, Kingfisher09 said:

Hmmz... u sure u not living in a dream? My straight friends also go geylang for young China girls... fuck outside, end of the day go home can liaoz. Basic rules, eat out dun tabao, make sure food is clean. Doesn't mean u fuck outside means u dun love ur partner anymore. I guess you haven had a relationship that last longer then 2 yrs that's why u nv eat out cause u maintain the "freshness" by hopping around after a short while. 4 yr olds....... 

Guest LoveThai
16 minutes ago, Guest Confuse? said:

My bf is a curious gay...when I met him...I notice previously what he had done is very risky, with him I settle down as I always want, as I don't want to be a slut to keep meeting ONS...

Didn't later I notice he is uncertain with our relationship...he is quite devoted to his religion, sometime I don't know should I initials our intimate time...as to respect him ...I keep in silence... I am doubtful with his relationship even he ensure me that he will be taking care of me in future...

I can't wait for him to abandon me later then I sad and start to seek for other ONS and it will be too late . It might be my good excuse... I didn't forgo my contact with my previous friends... A lot guy will blamed me that in a relationship I should thrown away all this... And I started to know more friends in Thailand as I will visit Bangkok for the Water Festival...

He didn't want to go with me for my Bangkok trip... I went with my Friend...( this trip I planned it b4 I know him, and I want him to support for himself if we are going) 

In Bangkok ... I know a Thai guy... And we had intimate times. But back home I still as usual treating my bf as my love and do thing as usual...

Second time I visit Bangkok , I also have new Thai Friends and ONS. But later when I back home I also found out that he betrayed me. I am mad when I found out that ...

I didn't expect his encounter was before our trip to Khabi... And his unreasonable behaviour during the trip and I thought may be he don't like Thailand...   I also thought he is devoted to his religious he won't do that , and if he uncertain about his gender why will he do that? And is with someone I won't expected ...and is twice that he meet him... And over the computer is so many mushy conversation between them... I am devastated ...

I forgive him for his action but I won't forget what he betray me... I understand myself so far I don't have any affection with my Thai friends... But for him ... I still have the feeling....

I don't know now he is with me is making advantage from me cause he is currently living with me...or he already know his mistake and amend from it...

Recently, long holiday he still went off for his holiday with family even he know that I am sick....

I dunno you both still in Love or? Actually even I miss the Thai boy, but I know i just say say... I will die without my BF...

TS, remember ah. Basic rule... eat out but dun tabao. Hahaha. Love is not soo shallow. Body to body only no need to miss. U scratch his back, he scratch yours.

Guest Glyph
On 4/29/2016 at 2:29 PM, Kingfisher09 said:
On 4/29/2016 at 0:21 PM, EasleyLim said:
On 4/29/2016 at 10:13 AM, Kingfisher09 said:

Self fulfilling prophecy.

i dont get what u mean?

"A self-fulfilling prophecy is a prediction that directly or indirectly causes itself to become true, by the very terms of the prophecy itself, due to positive feedback between belief and behavior."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-fulfilling_prophecy

As the saying goes, believe you can and you're halfway there, the same can be said for people who believe "AJ relationship cannot last long". I'm just gonna keep my fingers crossed. +)

1 hour ago, Guest Confuse? said:

Don't know what you are taking about ? Pieces of here and there ... My English is bad enough ...yours is even badder ! And so many dots ....dots ...dots ! 

Don't understand fuck off...

“People don't only speak with their mouths. They speak with their whole being. Sometimes they mean what they don't say and say what they don't mean; so listen with your whole being also. Let your whole being connect to theirs. Do not only listen to their voice, but also to their body language and their emotions. Listen with your ears and your heart.” 
― Bangambiki Habyarimana

Guest Zacky
8 hours ago, Guest Ener said:

Hmmz... u sure u not living in a dream? My straight friends also go geylang for young China girls... fuck outside, end of the day go home can liaoz. Basic rules, eat out dun tabao, make sure food is clean. Doesn't mean u fuck outside means u dun love ur partner anymore. I guess you haven had a relationship that last longer then 2 yrs that's why u nv eat out cause u maintain the "freshness" by hopping around after a short while. 4 yr olds....... 

I see where u coming from. But not everyone likes novelty.

Some people thrive on routine and stability. Older worn out shoes are really more comfortable than new ones for some people. I see new shoes with exciting designs also can't bear to replace with my old shoes. Different strokes for different folks. 

Anyway you can always inject freshness into your relationship. Only whether u want to make the effort together as a couple or not. 

It's ok to eat out if you are not the faithful type, just be frank with your partner and dun make excuses to justify cheating. Also dun pass disease to him from your flings outside.

Guest 王皇后
On 4/28/2016 at 7:51 AM, Guest Guest Love Thai said:

来人啊 !

把这个妖妇给我拖去大牢 ,

明日午时斩首试问! 

Guest 剪秋
2 hours ago, Guest 王皇后 said:

来人啊 !

把这个妖妇给我拖去大牢 ,

明日午时斩首试问! 

主子,斩首岂不便宜了这贱婢。小的倒有个提议,何不废了她,泡在掖幽庭里的粪池。

23 hours ago, Guest Confuse? said:

Really? Unless I'm dying or crippled, I would still want my bf to go for his holiday with his family. It sound like a very selfish thing to ask of him if it's just a trivial illness.

Guest LoveThai

anyone eating out and still miss the third party? Btw, anyone here also interested in Thai guy? I just feel they are so adorable 

Guest Empress Dowager Lu Zhi
16 hours ago, Guest 剪秋 said:

主子,斩首岂不便宜了这贱婢。小的倒有个提议,何不废了她,泡在掖幽庭里的粪池。

好。

来人啊。

把这个贱奴做“  人彘  ” 

Guest Empress Dowager Lu Zhi
9 hours ago, Guest LoveThai said:

anyone eating out and still miss the third party? Btw, anyone here also interested in Thai guy? I just feel they are so adorable 

死不悔改。

贱奴才! 

来人啊, 把这个贱奴才给我做 人彘

Guest LoveThai
3 hours ago, Guest Empress Dowager Lu Zhi said:

死不悔改。

贱奴才! 

来人啊, 把这个贱奴才给我做 人彘

Pleaseeee don! I just too miss you Thai Baby

Guest Love Thai Guys
13 hours ago, Guest LoveThai said:

Me.  I can be your guide to Thai guys.  I know them inside out. 

Guest 戚夫人
4 hours ago, Guest Empress Dowager Lu Zhi said:

死不悔改。

贱奴才! 

来人啊, 把这个贱奴才给我做 人彘

你这女魔头,整天就只会拉开嗓门大喊:来人啊做这个,来人啊做那个。真是废物呀!

Guest LoveThai
6 hours ago, Guest Love Thai Guys said:

Me.  I can be your guide to Thai guys.  I know them inside out. 

serious? How you know them inside out? You from Thai?

is this your first experience with a thai guy?

im guessing (but i know im right) he's attached too, or married. he's there for sex, or looking for a sex buddy at most.

like guest love thai guys, i know thais pretty well, having been attached to one for twelve years.

to most thais, sex is just a past time, like a good football game eg. it's cultural n it's difficult for us to understand. 

so move on, and be super nice to your bf from now on.

Guest 皇太后
21 hours ago, Guest 戚夫人 said:

你这女魔头,整天就只会拉开嗓门大喊:来人啊做这个,来人啊做那个。真是废物呀!

你说谁啊 ? 

我可是大清的皇太后 ,

你只不过是个不受宠爱的威妃子! 

Guest Love Thai Guys
14 hours ago, gc0805 said:

is this your first experience with a thai guy?

im guessing (but i know im right) he's attached too, or married. he's there for sex, or looking for a sex buddy at most.

like guest love thai guys, i know thais pretty well, having been attached to one for twelve years.

to most thais, sex is just a past time, like a good football game eg. it's cultural n it's difficult for us to understand. 

so move on, and be super nice to your bf from now on.

Unless you have your own business and let him run the business for you, he won't stick to you for long.  If you are just a regular employed guy with limited leave per year to visit Thailand,  he won't be there to wait for your 2 to 3 times visits .  And don't expect him to pay for anything .  He expects you to pay for him and his friends too.  One more thing, he prioritze  his friends over you.

Guest Hot Swimmer
4 hours ago, Guest Love Thai Guys said:

Unless you have your own business and let him run the business for you, he won't stick to you for long.  If you are just a regular employed guy with limited leave per year to visit Thailand,  he won't be there to wait for your 2 to 3 times visits .  And don't expect him to pay for anything .  He expects you to pay for him and his friends too.  One more thing, he prioritze  his friends over you.

Based on my experience with a gorgeous handsome thai bf years ago. I do agree your statement. Now i treat him as a money boy only.

2 hours ago, Guest Farang said:

TS, do you expect your Thai boy to wait for you? You could be almost become one of his Farang collection.

p5590e2c281fdc.jpg

Farang refers to Caucasian isn't it

Guest Guest Love Thai

thinking of  moving and stay with my Thai Baby in Bangkok. Day and night thinking of him.

i think a lot of us like thai guys but because so many money boys around, so u don't know if he is really sincere to you ....back to the topics, what happen if is your bf who had the flings, how would u feel, ok? then ya, both of u have the same mentality can be together, but if your answer is not ok, then u should not be doing that to him :frustrated:

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Love Thai said:

thinking of  moving and stay with my Thai Baby in Bangkok. Day and night thinking of him.

You kena gong tao already! 

6 hours ago, Guest said:

You kena gong tao already! 

He's should have wore an amulet else got the magic spell of Falang Rak Thai, lol.

• Guest locked this topic