Male HQ

Cruising places that no longer exist

Guest PolyDays

Gosh, I didn't know our gay culture was so vibrant back then!!! It must be a great sight to see guys in tight fitting shirts and pants in the 70s and 80s cruising away.

I was lucky enough to take part in yck pool's fun before its glorious days was over.

Guest National Heritage Bored

Someone should record and mark these into a Gay Heritage Trail before they are lost.

I can still remember during those days,I will cruise at USSC, Balestier Hawker toilet, Shaw Centre, Plaze Singapura, Kampung Kapor Toilet, Peace Centre, various swimming pools, Toa Payoh Library etc 

When it come Saturday, I will sleep in the afternoon as all action will be at night, I will walk along Orchard road, go to Pebbles Bar or the bar located at Far East Shopping Centre at night to look for Ang Mo customers. I can  say that i have been to all the hotel in Orchard Road that the Ang Mo brought me there during the 10 years of cruising there. then i will proceed to Hong Lim Park to look for more fun.Hong Lim Park is so crowded on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in 70, to 90sbut i have heard from the older people who told me that it is crowded since 60s. Hong Lim Park is the Head Quarter for gays. We also Celebrate Pink Dot there. quite meaningful.

After the fun at Hong Lim Park, i will proceed to Queen Elizabeth Walk, then to Johore Road and to Desker Road to look for straight men to have fun with them. Don't be mistaken, I'm not a drag queen, I"m just someone who is slim, smooth skin, pleasant looking and can act sissy if required that straight men also interested .  I will reach home at about 6-7am. can suck about 10 cock on Saturday alone.

And during the 80s  during the construction of Raffles Hotel, which was constructed by Korean Company, as such there are many Korean workers there, they will also go to Elizabeth Walk to look for free fun, so no need to go to Korea also able to play with Korean men. I can still remember one Korean who brought me to his worker's quarter late at night, we played on his bed while others are sleeping, he showed me a letter written by his wife after he cum. there is a curly hair attached on the letter using scotch tape. and he told me it is his wife chee bye hair. she want him to think of her and  not to flute around and he is playing with me now, but he told me that it is the man's desire and they need that.

Sunday will be Johore road and Desker Road for me. I like straight men more because they talk very manly, their body is very manly, If they moan, they moan like a tiger, not like gays moan like a cat. Yak!!!!! Don't feel offended as this is what we are.

Guest Hungry Mouths

My earliest sexual encounters was via a glory hole in the old Stamford Road library's male toilet. I was a tween back then and  I vividly remembered being aroused by the many sexual stories written on the walls.

Oooh the thrill of being blown by an anonymous hungry mouths... Those were the days..

mine would be the staircase at the Pearl Centre,

filled with horny uncles who will wink at me if I needed fun.

followed me to the top staircase where I would strip my shots and uncle would suck my uncut cock while another uncle
would finger my ass while licking my sensitive nips.
Would usually explode within minutes from the excitement and nervousness when the crowd grew and more hands
started to caress me.

my other would be the old balestier wet market.

one night I was so horny and took a cab there around 9pm.

without long, a mature guy would open my half open cubicle door and I would strip to my bare g string.
would cum fast when i could feel him furiously licking my nips and stroke my hardness which escaped from my g string.

On 2016年5月14日 at 0:25 PM, Guest said:

I can still remember during those days,I will cruise at USSC, Balestier Hawker toilet, Shaw Centre, Plaze Singapura, Kampung Kapor Toilet, Peace Centre, various swimming pools, Toa Payoh Library etc 

When it come Saturday, I will sleep in the afternoon as all action will be at night, I will walk along Orchard road, go to Pebbles Bar or the bar located at Far East Shopping Centre at night to look for Ang Mo customers. I can  say that i have been to all the hotel in Orchard Road that the Ang Mo brought me there during the 10 years of cruising there. then i will proceed to Hong Lim Park to look for more fun.Hong Lim Park is so crowded on Friday, Saturday and Sunday in 70, to 90sbut i have heard from the older people who told me that it is crowded since 60s. Hong Lim Park is the Head Quarter for gays. We also Celebrate Pink Dot there. quite meaningful.

After the fun at Hong Lim Park, i will proceed to Queen Elizabeth Walk, then to Johore Road and to Desker Road to look for straight men to have fun with them. Don't be mistaken, I'm not a drag queen, I"m just someone who is slim, smooth skin, pleasant looking and can act sissy if required that straight men also interested .  I will reach home at about 6-7am. can suck about 10 cock on Saturday alone.

And during the 80s  during the construction of Raffles Hotel, which was constructed by Korean Company, as such there are many Korean workers there, they will also go to Elizabeth Walk to look for free fun, so no need to go to Korea also able to play with Korean men. I can still remember one Korean who brought me to his worker's quarter late at night, we played on his bed while others are sleeping, he showed me a letter written by his wife after he cum. there is a curly hair attached on the letter using scotch tape. and he told me it is his wife chee bye hair. she want him to think of her and  not to flute around and he is playing with me now, but he told me that it is the man's desire and they need that.

Sunday will be Johore road and Desker Road for me. I like straight men more because they talk very manly, their body is very manly, If they moan, they moan like a tiger, not like gays moan like a cat. Yak!!!!! Don't feel offended as this is what we are.

It's no wonder so many AIDS cases during that time ...for  the straight men too ....

There are many cctv around these days , some at staircases and some outside toilets ,etc , it is getting less convenient to cruise in public

areas .... 

On 2016年5月11日 at 6:35 PM, Guest said:

I really pity the young gays, they don't get to enjoy what we have enjoy during 1970-1990s, gay live is so colourful and full of exciting at that time.You can just walk on the street, at shopping Centre, swimming pool, toilets, parks and gardens, libraries, pubs, bars etc, you can meet gays to have fun with.

Now a days, it is only in the saunas.so sad.

High tech stuff are killing off most thing ...from record /CD shops to bookstores to jobs ...to cruising areas (cctv / cameras for recording and being threatened ) .... anyhow , the weather is getting hotter to cruise outside with each passing year , I remember the weather wasn't this hot in the day or night 20 years ago  for cruising outside .

On 2016年5月11日 at 10:40 PM, Guest time flies said:

I need to substantiate item (3) because many self-righteous youngster in the maid-generations group, never tasted hardship and borned in the mid 80s to 90, are the type that like to catch people mistake and exploit internet to their advantage.  Thus, STOMP was the first to tap this group of population and everything became history. They are the spoiler of true democracy.

Very true , instead of appreciating others effort , this generation of youth is quick to pick on mistakes of others either with relationship or at work places . I have often encountered the younger managers telling the senior or older aged staff off without any regards or concerns to their age or their contribution in the company , yet these young managers are usually not capable to handle situation well enough compared to the earlier more humane generation ! 

3 minutes ago, Guest said:

Very true , instead of appreciating others effort , this generation of youth is quick to pick on mistakes of others either with relationship or at work places . I have often encountered the younger managers telling the senior or older aged staff off without any regards or concerns to their age or their contribution in the company , yet these young managers are usually not capable to handle situation well enough compared to the earlier more humane generation ! 

Please lah old man , you got so many grammar errors and still want to write in English , go IMH to study English now ! For Imh website , refer to those being provided in other threads . Btw , I am a young man and I love to criticize and pick bones from the egg ! 

Did anyone mention Taka/ Ngnn Ann City level 3 and carpark toilet? 

Good old days... it is part of the phases of a city and technology development.

In the good old days, when news and info weren't that vibrant. homosexual was swept to the deepest of the closet. Then even gays would feel shameful to engage in sexual acts

Then came the advancement of info, when gays started to realize that homosexual wasnt that uncommon. But there were no apps nor sauna. Everyone needed to find some hidden ways to relief their tension. Hence the bloom of the cruising places listed.

Next came the age of sauna, in the good days, there were no lesser than 8 saunas in Singapore, making us one of the most saunas in a city area. Crowds started to shift from cruising places to sauna for comfort and safety.

Now we are in the time of apps, which one can cruise anywhere anytime. 

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

On ‎16‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 11:02 PM, oralb said:

Did anyone mention Taka/ Ngnn Ann City level 3 and carpark toilet? 

Good old days... it is part of the phases of a city and technology development.

In the good old days, when news and info weren't that vibrant. homosexual was swept to the deepest of the closet. Then even gays would feel shameful to engage in sexual acts

Then came the advancement of info, when gays started to realize that homosexual wasnt that uncommon. But there were no apps nor sauna. Everyone needed to find some hidden ways to relief their tension. Hence the bloom of the cruising places listed.

Next came the age of sauna, in the good days, there were no lesser than 8 saunas in Singapore, making us one of the most saunas in a city area. Crowds started to shift from cruising places to sauna for comfort and safety.

Now we are in the time of apps, which one can cruise anywhere anytime. 

glad to know the history

8! wow! 8! I cannot believe it

On ‎14‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest said:

Didn't know Korean workers are flown in just to do construction
sounded abit believing when u mentioned about the letter

Anyway, not all gays moan like cats, I usu kept quiet
maybe niang ones moan like cat?

2 hours ago, lovehandle said:

Didn't know Korean workers are flown in just to do construction
sounded abit believing when u mentioned about the letter

Anyway, not all gays moan like cats, I usu kept quiet
maybe niang ones moan like cat?

You must be quite young that you did not know Raffles Hotel was awarded to a Korean construction company to build and the korean company brought in a lot of korean workers here at that time.

Actually most straight men will not moan at all, if they do, it is a short one when they are about to cum, unlike most of the gays that moan as if they got electric shock like that. very fake.

24 minutes ago, lovehandle said:

I m q old liao, u  can read my profile

Maybe I m not into such things when I was younger, I came out late
and I didn't bother w what hotel is by who....

Then I m the straight men type, I don't usu moan upon cumming.....

You meow upon cumming?

Guest Good old guest

Basement toilet at Golden Mile Complex.  Used to cruise there straight after class in school uniform.  One auntie shopkeeper warned me there was a man inside who like to molest boys.

Has anyone mentioned the old MPH at Stamford Road, opposite where SMU is now?

I remember going there frequently after school to browse the books and magazines,

and always got cruisy, furtive glances from men. Haha.

Those were the days man.

15 hours ago, Guest Good old guest said:

Basement toilet at Golden Mile Complex.  Used to cruise there straight after class in school uniform.  One auntie shopkeeper warned me there was a man inside who like to molest boys.

你说:“哼,小妹偶就是要男人molest偶!不可以啊?”

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 6:53 PM, abang said:

Has anyone forgotten to add the Grand Old Dame of cruising in the 70s and 80s?

Yes I am talking about Hong Lim Park, the place where I brushed up my Teochew (Chinese dialect).

Earlier on, there was even a night makan place across the street (think it stopped in early 80s)

It was way before the Fort Road Beach and it was always crowded with an assortment of men.

It was fun knowing someone new and it was not uncommon to "enter" stranger's car.

That was years before HIV and AIDS.

Have anyone of you heard of AIDS as "Ah gua is dying soon" in  the military?

I declared I was (still am) a 302 medical classification half -way through my NS and after my medical board and news leaked out, I received many offers for happy endings...I ended up with a LTA and for almost that particular year, we were "covering" our tracks in camp.  No one could believe Mr. Macho and I had sex on the beach repetitively at the PA Yacht Club area.  We ended our rendezvous when he ord before me.  Those were the days before anything ...no beepers, no handphones and apps. I did not encounter him at the uni too.. strange, Singapore is so small but yet, it is so difficult to locate him.

Abang must have food!
From hosp to window shopping trips!

Guest Oldie goodies

Ahhh... Those were the rough and tough days. The higher class and softer gays cruise at shopping centres, bars, discos. We the poorer gays cruised in back alleys and toilets. We were the shop assistants, the kopi kias, the coolies laborers, the waiters, the hawkers. We wear shorts and slippers. 

Many cannot afford to get married and we were the underbelly of society. Unlike the high class gays, sex is only loveless sex which must mean usually anal sex, no need to act high class. As usual there were more bottoms than tops, but the free fucks and the back alleys also attract some rough types of the underworld. 

Being cruising in these dark alleys already considered 人在江湖 and 身不由己 when 上得山多終遇虎, one fine night you'll eventually lose your ass to a top and tasted anal sex intentional or not. Not all will become bottom immediately but in my case after a few more encounters, I began to acquire the taste for stronger and rougher sex. This rough underworld was very addictive to me seeking forbidden sexual gratifications with rough men.

You think people on gay apps are rude, these underworld types were more rude and they considered gays were all ah guas to be treated like women. But we masculine gays consider only the sissies as ah guas to be laughed at. When I protested being called ah gua, they'll fuck me rougher to tell me that bottoms were no different.

Very few sissies dared to cruise in the rough areas. They have their own territories at Bugis, Changi and Johor Road. 

Because we all looked basically the same whether top or bottom, cruising was more explicit to show which is which. The bottoms will stand in the darker corners and the tops will prowl around. If he found a target, he'll tackle. If the bottom was interested, he'll allow the public molesting else he'll move away. It was the same workings as the prostitute dens of Keong Siak Road where we stand and wait for customers.

As a bottom, I'll let him molest then we'll move to the darker and quieter back alleys. Then he pull down my shorts and strip off my t shirt. But I'll keep the shorts on one foot for quick dressing up in case of police check. I'll brace against the wall and spread my legs. He'll touch me all over before using spit to lubricate me. Then bracing my shoulders, he'll fuck me raw from behind.

Unfortunately, I cruised in that environment when Aids was not well informed. Yes, those days without safe sex information, 人在江湖,身不由己 , we were fucked raw。 We the bottoms used to make fun of ourselves. Even with lots of cruisers then, most of us bottoms were regular enough to recognise each other. 

I'm not shy to admit that I got hooked to rough sex because sometimes I'll meet a rough and tough top who's too excited. He'll not be satisfied with banging me from behind but took me like raping me in very rough ways like being sexually assaulted. He tell me straight in my face that he despised me as an ah gua and will fuck me like a woman.

Call me a slut but I'm still recalling those times with my face pinned to the wall with the top's face on the back of my head, he panting like an animal onto the side of my face from the exertion of the mad pounding into my back end. It was so primitive sex. 

Those times without internet, few people knew about our activities. Even the police seldom bother us because we were so discreet always hiding in dark places 見不得光的人。 We were truly the unseen underworld with many unspoken rules.

There were some groups but most were solitary. We don't exchange phone number because we don't have hand phones. But some of the tops recognised me and will bang me again if they saw me especially the rough tops, like we said, 人在江湖,身不由己 like I'm already his property. 

Even though we were very discreet but most of us already knew from the gossips of kiss and tell, who were the bottoms like 江湖傳聞。 Though bottoms were considered the lowest class, we bottoms still  acted like we were not. But like we said, 人在江湖,身不由己 when we cruise, we'll have to signal to strangers that we chose that we were bottoms.

Standing in dark corners most times don't work well. What worked best was to be introduced. Most of those tops who came straight at me were pointed to me by somebody. It's very blunt and rude when a total stranger suddenly molest me and said want to fuck me. 

Of course not all were so blatant during cruising. But those of us with big sexual needs to fulfill had to be more thick skinned and open. I don't know why but I was always horny and slutty despite my manly looks. It's easy to get sex since I'll drop my shorts and my hot hole easily attracted tops who consider sex as free and easy, you happy I happy. 

Those old days we were not choosy and there were many shop assistants, kopi kias, coolies laborers, waiter and hawkers in Chinatown who who knew where to find bottoms for free fuck. Most of them don't consider themselves as gay because they equated that to ah gua. We the bottoms are the real ah quas.

Some of them were living in the shophouses after closing shops. They'll sneak me into the shophouses to use me sexually. They were a oppressed and frustrated lot from poverty and disrespects in society. They'll abuse me to vent their discontent. That's why I don't say we had sex but they used me sexually. These encounters were very different from those types of cruising experiences of others of the more normal types.

I wouldn't describe how I'm being abused because some here sure to scold me for being 賤骨頭 slut, suffice to say it was very rough. Somehow, they'll always tell me that they were using me like a prostitute. 

At first I didn't why they kept reminding me. Then one very experienced old gay told me how he met, had sex and they fell in love like those fairy tale "Pretty Woman" movies. Of course it all ended in tragedy. He said that these types were also old fashioned Chinese who easily grew emotions during intercourse. They don't take sexual intercourse lightly and hoped to have a wife one day to attach these love emotions. 

Meanwhile, they were very confused that they want to have sexual intercourse with a full grown masculine man like me. They wanted to excise these homo feelings yet couldn't resist homo sex. So they lashed out at me in violence during sex. Because of these extreme emotions, their fuckings were very intense and violent. But they were not s&m sex. The way I responded so shiok was emotionally more satisfying and better than those emotionless prostitutes who can even read magazines during sex! see them no up. It boosted their downtrodden ego.

I got addicted to this kind of mind blowing rough sex and there's no turning back. Call me a slut but this was just the kind of intense sex that made ordinary sex nowadays too bland and boring. 

8 hours ago, luvhandle said:

Abang must have food!
From hosp to window shopping trips!

Yes the 同济医院 market was one of the best food centres.

Sorry but those days, lard ruled.... 

Nowadays, I would travel to Telok Blangah Hawker Centre for that plate of lard-ful Char Kuah-teow..

Cruising was very much part and parcel of the gay lifestyle back then.

I brought several ang-mo to the China Square/Boat Quay area in the 1980s/1990s.

However I had never had epic/torrid sex like the forummer above.

贱人就是矫情 .. yes, bottom sluts were used and wasted in those days.

Guest Oldie goodie

There were no bars, no night life in Chinatown except the cinemas, prostitutes at Kong Saik and the street hawkers.

Security then was not good, lots of drunks fights, robbery and yes rape of women. Any men walking around after midnight, away from these active places were obviously looking for sex or were gangsters.

At that time and place, nobody is educated and none can speak proper Mandarin though some can read the papers. 

Most of them spoke Cantonese and some Hokien. When they scold dirty words during fucking can be very jialat jialat, only a slut bottom like me can tahan them.

Guess what dirty words are these,
Hai long, yau 男人 um jou, jou ah gua, Kong Siak Gai jou gai, tiu lei ge sifet, song um song ah, waaa lei ge hai long hou song ah, tiu si lei ge hai,

Only problem was that sometimes we bumped into each other at some coffee shop and he'll still talked to me like that loudly. Anyway, almost every man talked like that in Chinatown so those nearby didn't realised he literally fucked me before. I calmly followed him back to his shop house and obediently let him fucked.

Guest Guest

Yes, quite similar in Desker Road, when it is late at night, the men will urine at the back lane, you can stand beside them and look at their cock, some will make fun of you and ask you if their cock is big , and ask you if you want to suck their cock.

I still remember one time when i was sitting with a group of people at the coffee shop after midnight, one of the guy who is quite high after drinking, he stripped his pant and exposed his cock and ask me to suck for him, his friends also ask me to do it,  i bent down and suck for him  with his friends looking and cheering. Wow, those were the days.

Guest Time flies

Those days, it is common to see familiar faces in the crusing ground. Rejection and Acceptance upfront is not uncommon and nobody will feel embarass nor shameful about it.  Cruisers in those days have the perserverences to keep cruising day-in-day-out until a sexual experience is baited for the day.  You these people most of the time, in many places, and they saw you too.  They may not be your type, and you may not be their type, but we constantly bumped iinto one another with respect of keeping our distance.  Sometimes, they saw you hooked up with someone, and  made way for you.  Sometimes, you saw them bring their bait into toilet and you pretended not to know.  Nobody tried to sabo one another, even when a security guard walked into the toilet. We kept the activities secret and you wished them the best of not getting caught in cubicle.

In those early years,  without internet and always horny, life for the gays were tough and lonely. We spare no effort scouting the whole of Singapore.  Every nook and cranny was not spared and even by hear-say that certain places/timing were cruisy,  the gay attempted to venture forth and see for ourselves.  We always made time, even in our busy days, partly because there was not many malls, not much activities (unlikes now), not many MRT lines.  Crusing has so much privacy with lesser population and we can cruise until we watch the mall shops closed for the day and we continue until the malls started to clean up or the toilet doors are locked by the management.

When population increased, youngster tend to go university nowadays, parents more educated and wealthier, and apps and whatnot with Korean Drama and J-pop of sort. The characteristic of younger gay has started to adopt moral high ground and became quite demanding in term of expectation.

I missed those old-timer.

On 14/05/2016 at 2:15 PM, tterrynick said:

Yes... the National Library where I got my first bj through a glory hole. I was 13, studying nearby.

Plaza Singapura in the 80s.

Raffles Place, SOGO in the 90s.

Oh oh, I used to sit in the middle cubicle on the 2nd floor toilet and service all those horny teenage cocks.  My my, weren't they delicious.  I was also in my teens back then.  Once a married man climbed into cubicle and fucked the daylights out of me. 

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 5/14/2016 at 0:25 PM, Guest said:

oh yes, the esplanade was the 'playground' and on fridays and saturdays the action goes on until dawn.  always able to catch a haul without fail.  I must have sucked hundreds of dicks there alone.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/20/2016 at 9:51 PM, Guest Oldie goodies said:

Ahhh... Those were the rough and tough days. The higher class and softer gays cruise at shopping centres, bars, discos. We the poorer gays cruised in back alleys and toilets. We were the shop assistants, the kopi kias, the coolies laborers, the waiters, the hawkers. We wear shorts and slippers. 

Many cannot afford to get married and we were the underbelly of society. Unlike the high class gays, sex is only loveless sex which must mean usually anal sex, no need to act high class. As usual there were more bottoms than tops, but the free fucks and the back alleys also attract some rough types of the underworld. 

Being cruising in these dark alleys already considered 人在江湖 and 身不由己 when 上得山多終遇虎, one fine night you'll eventually lose your ass to a top and tasted anal sex intentional or not. Not all will become bottom immediately but in my case after a few more encounters, I began to acquire the taste for stronger and rougher sex. This rough underworld was very addictive to me seeking forbidden sexual gratifications with rough men.

You think people on gay apps are rude, these underworld types were more rude and they considered gays were all ah guas to be treated like women. But we masculine gays consider only the sissies as ah guas to be laughed at. When I protested being called ah gua, they'll fuck me rougher to tell me that bottoms were no different.

Very few sissies dared to cruise in the rough areas. They have their own territories at Bugis, Changi and Johor Road. 

Because we all looked basically the same whether top or bottom, cruising was more explicit to show which is which. The bottoms will stand in the darker corners and the tops will prowl around. If he found a target, he'll tackle. If the bottom was interested, he'll allow the public molesting else he'll move away. It was the same workings as the prostitute dens of Keong Siak Road where we stand and wait for customers.

As a bottom, I'll let him molest then we'll move to the darker and quieter back alleys. Then he pull down my shorts and strip off my t shirt. But I'll keep the shorts on one foot for quick dressing up in case of police check. I'll brace against the wall and spread my legs. He'll touch me all over before using spit to lubricate me. Then bracing my shoulders, he'll fuck me raw from behind.

Unfortunately, I cruised in that environment when Aids was not well informed. Yes, those days without safe sex information, 人在江湖,身不由己 , we were fucked raw。 We the bottoms used to make fun of ourselves. Even with lots of cruisers then, most of us bottoms were regular enough to recognise each other. 

I'm not shy to admit that I got hooked to rough sex because sometimes I'll meet a rough and tough top who's too excited. He'll not be satisfied with banging me from behind but took me like raping me in very rough ways like being sexually assaulted. He tell me straight in my face that he despised me as an ah gua and will fuck me like a woman.

Call me a slut but I'm still recalling those times with my face pinned to the wall with the top's face on the back of my head, he panting like an animal onto the side of my face from the exertion of the mad pounding into my back end. It was so primitive sex. 

Those times without internet, few people knew about our activities. Even the police seldom bother us because we were so discreet always hiding in dark places 見不得光的人。 We were truly the unseen underworld with many unspoken rules.

There were some groups but most were solitary. We don't exchange phone number because we don't have hand phones. But some of the tops recognised me and will bang me again if they saw me especially the rough tops, like we said, 人在江湖,身不由己 like I'm already his property. 

Even though we were very discreet but most of us already knew from the gossips of kiss and tell, who were the bottoms like 江湖傳聞。 Though bottoms were considered the lowest class, we bottoms still  acted like we were not. But like we said, 人在江湖,身不由己 when we cruise, we'll have to signal to strangers that we chose that we were bottoms.

Standing in dark corners most times don't work well. What worked best was to be introduced. Most of those tops who came straight at me were pointed to me by somebody. It's very blunt and rude when a total stranger suddenly molest me and said want to fuck me. 

Of course not all were so blatant during cruising. But those of us with big sexual needs to fulfill had to be more thick skinned and open. I don't know why but I was always horny and slutty despite my manly looks. It's easy to get sex since I'll drop my shorts and my hot hole easily attracted tops who consider sex as free and easy, you happy I happy. 

Those old days we were not choosy and there were many shop assistants, kopi kias, coolies laborers, waiter and hawkers in Chinatown who who knew where to find bottoms for free fuck. Most of them don't consider themselves as gay because they equated that to ah gua. We the bottoms are the real ah quas.

Some of them were living in the shophouses after closing shops. They'll sneak me into the shophouses to use me sexually. They were a oppressed and frustrated lot from poverty and disrespects in society. They'll abuse me to vent their discontent. That's why I don't say we had sex but they used me sexually. These encounters were very different from those types of cruising experiences of others of the more normal types.

I wouldn't describe how I'm being abused because some here sure to scold me for being 賤骨頭 slut, suffice to say it was very rough. Somehow, they'll always tell me that they were using me like a prostitute. 

At first I didn't why they kept reminding me. Then one very experienced old gay told me how he met, had sex and they fell in love like those fairy tale "Pretty Woman" movies. Of course it all ended in tragedy. He said that these types were also old fashioned Chinese who easily grew emotions during intercourse. They don't take sexual intercourse lightly and hoped to have a wife one day to attach these love emotions. 

Meanwhile, they were very confused that they want to have sexual intercourse with a full grown masculine man like me. They wanted to excise these homo feelings yet couldn't resist homo sex. So they lashed out at me in violence during sex. Because of these extreme emotions, their fuckings were very intense and violent. But they were not s&m sex. The way I responded so shiok was emotionally more satisfying and better than those emotionless prostitutes who can even read magazines during sex! see them no up. It boosted their downtrodden ego.

I got addicted to this kind of mind blowing rough sex and there's no turning back. Call me a slut but this was just the kind of intense sex that made ordinary sex nowadays too bland and boring. 

this reminds me of the public toilet at the back lane off tanjong pagar road.  it is entered from a corner bakchang shop.  lots of manly labourer type men with chiselled chest waiting to unload their pent-up sperms into any willing mouth.  I was one of those willing mouths who hung around from 6pm to about 8pm when they just finished work and go there for their daily bath. those were the days.

All in sex is fair.

Guest 你,好耶!!!
1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

Oh oh, I used to sit in the middle cubicle on the 2nd floor toilet and service all those horny teenage cocks.  My my, weren't they delicious.  I was also in my teens back then.  Once a married man climbed into cubicle and fucked the daylights out of me. 

2015101610554250822.gif

1 hour ago, kimlo777 said:

but wldnt others see him fucking u?
Cos u mentioned there are holes to peep thru?

Tanjong Rhu Swimming Complex followed by Fort Road Beach. Fort Road Beach was beautiful.

Some were combing the beach while the cooler guys sunbathed, at times in the nude.

Though some were hiding in the bushes hoping to catch some visual fun.

Met a Chinese with mesmerizing grey eyes. He invited me to a party that night but I was too scared and inexperienced with the scene to go along.

Met another Chinese at the bus stop between the swimming complex and the beach. 

He invited me to an apartment behind Cathay and we had some fun with an angmo before I chickened out.

At night, when it's safer with the darkness, another group would gather at the Fort Road Circle.

Parked cars. Guys walking along the canal.

And Guys crossing the canal and into the trees with moonlight as their guide.

After all, tomorrow is another day. ~ S O'Hara

Guest Funny

And the latest one that gone down memory lane was Pearls Centre.  Mostly uncles.  Have fun with one of them inside the cubicle.

5 hours ago, lovehandle said:

but wldnt others see him fucking u?
Cos u mentioned there are holes to peep thru?

we used toilet paper to cover up the holes.

All in sex is fair.

1 hour ago, raind said:

Anyone remember the old lido theatre?

;-)

ps: reading about fort road reminded me about something I wrote sometime back too: http://raindance66.blogspot.sg/2014/09/fort-road-1-location.html

Lido theater was tame compared to Odeon and Capitol which were much more cruisy.  The best were Diamond and Jubilee where most of the men will pee into the drain at the back of the building.  It was free view for all and many were eager to show off their proud equipment.

All in sex is fair.

On 5/19/2016 at 10:18 PM, mate69 said:

Has anyone mentioned the old MPH at Stamford Road, opposite where SMU is now?

I remember going there frequently after school to browse the books and magazines,

and always got cruisy, furtive glances from men. Haha.

Those were the days man.

Yep... MPH and the National Library... when nothing happened in one, I would just cross the road to the other.

20 hours ago, kimlo777 said:

Wonder if we have met, kimlo, haha!! I frequented there through my secondary school days in the early 80s. I knew I was gay very early, and was so lost and alone in that world at that age...

Anyway, I miss your blog...

On 5/24/2016 at 1:59 PM, tterrynick said:

Yep... MPH and the National Library... when nothing happened in one, I would just cross the road to the other.

Wonder if we have met, kimlo, haha!! I frequented there through my secondary school days in the early 80s. I knew I was gay very early, and was so lost and alone in that world at that age...

Anyway, I miss your blog...

YOu probably had me serviced you many times and not even know it was me.   Smooch.

All in sex is fair.

10 hours ago, tterrynick said:

Hahaha... the glory holes of the National Library. I still remember the musky smell of that place.

Hope to read more of your adventures.

one very straight guy whom I sucked off in that toilet in my later years became a good friend.  strange how our paths cross again and again under different situations and circumstances.

All in sex is fair.

• 11 months later...

Ann Siang hill. Those were the days.... dark allies lined with cruisers. Getting fucked at the power generator behind maxwell market. The top had to cover my mouth, was making too much noise. He was right, we attracted a crowd :)) 

Im suprised i never got caught before.

I've got to add some cruising places which recently died or dying within 1-2 years ago:

1. Redhill Swimming Complex - around the swimming pool at night.

2. Tana Merah MRT Toilet before renovation.

3. Fort Road carpark after the bridge opened for cyclists.

4. Under the overpass of fort road/katong park.

5. New upper serangoon shopping centre.

6. Bedok stadium - near the pool and behind the tennis court. This place will be closed soon when the new sports centre near Bedok library opens.

7. Golden mile 3rd level toilet after renovation.

8. Century square - tampines

9. Tampines Eco Park

10. Changi business park after SUTD opened.

11 minutes ago, btmslut said:

Ann Siang hill. Those were the days.... dark allies lined with cruisers. Getting fucked at the power generator behind maxwell market. The top had to cover my mouth, was making too much noise. He was right, we attracted a crowd :)) 

Im suprised i never got caught before.

Once, I was sitting on the stairs nearby with my fly unzipped, an army boy gave me the best bj I ever had. Later, I took a taxi to send him home in shunfu. 

On 5/10/2016 at 11:10 PM, Guest said:

Hahaha! So well said.

YCK pool used to be the pool for cruisers, peeping toms and exhibitionists even during crowded weekends! So easy to hook up and so packed with understall action.

Sigh... those were the days...

toilet w holes on the partitions

Anyone know Raffles place mrt toilet still a good place to cruise? I been there on several occasions during lunch hr, saw one very decent looking bespectacled executives don in tie doing his rounds. Hard to find this type of place cruised by such cutie nowaday.

Bedok Stadium and Pool area! -ask anyone from the eastern side and they swear they were there from the late 80s' till mid 90s'. That's where I had my first anal experience with an army PTO; I was 21 and he was 24. We searched for a quiet place and climbed over an empty sand truck over at the hiil areas near Simpang Bedok at 2am! Those were the days.....

Guest Young
5 hours ago, wiwiwi said:

Bedok Stadium and Pool area! -ask anyone from the eastern side and they swear they were there from the late 80s' till mid 90s'. That's where I had my first anal experience with an army PTO; I was 21 and he was 24. We searched for a quiet place and climbed over an empty sand truck over at the hiil areas near Simpang Bedok at 2am! Those were the days.....

Sand truck ??????  Hehehehe, better than a rubbish truck.

• Guest locked this topic