Male HQ

Hunks Behaving as if Everyone Wants Them in Sauna

Guest Sauna

On 5/17/2016 at 10:10 PM, Guest Guest said:

Relax la..hunks will grow old also ..

Now they may have the very best but who knows what will happen 10 or 20years down the road..when some of them no longer look after their beauty and body and become haggard and pudgy.

You can be old and still be a hunk.

At the same time, you could be young in age but fail to take care of your looks. Age is not a determining factor in how hot a person is perceived. 

Guest old hunk
30 minutes ago, superflawless said:

You can be old and still be a hunk.

At the same time, you could be young in age but fail to take care of your looks. Age is not a determining factor in how hot a person is perceived. 

But hard to find old hunks.  Most of them are out of shape.

But seriously if I am young and hunky, I will be choosy too  

40 minutes ago, tyan said:

But seriously if I am young and hunky, I will be choosy too  

37 minutes ago, suckmegood said:

agree on this. I would too be choosy if I have the market. who wouldn't?

But still you must know where your market value stand.  Many overrated themselves and in the end,  went home DIY.  Yet still some held on to this mentality after 10 or 15 years in the sauna scene.  

7 minutes ago, teatree said:

But still you must know where your market value stand.  Many overrated themselves and in the end,  went home DIY.  Yet still some held on to this mentality after 10 or 15 years in the sauna scene.  

that one ah... must own self check own self la. hahahahaha

9 minutes ago, teatree said:

What's wrong with diy if u dont see what u like?

If the place only has leftovers such as likes of mark lee mose lim jack neo marcus chin etc, do u mean u will pick either of them?

Sorry i d rather waste my money n not further waste my essence. I just cant bring myself to be touched by anyone.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

1 hour ago, suckmegood said:

that one ah... must own self check own self la. hahahahaha

Correct. Self check is the answer.

1 hour ago, fab said:

What's wrong with diy if u dont see what u like?

If the place only has leftovers such as likes of mark lee mose lim jack neo marcus chin etc, do u mean u will pick either of them?

Sorry i d rather waste my money n not further waste my essence. I just cant bring myself to be touched by anyone.

Nothing wrong with Diy. Good try.

• 1 year later...

I think maybe not a matter of hunks but maybe TS feel tulan these fairy princesses act like everyone in there is out to ogle them. I equate these type same as silly woman.think they are so attractive as if the whole world want to molest them.i find these types as disgusting .I find confident man more attractive whatever size or race they may be 

Edited by SazNura

• Guest locked this topic