Male HQ

Gay Chat Groups Listing [Line / Wechat / Kik Etc.]

On 4/12/2020 at 11:33 AM, Y.J.W said:

Hi, I wanna create a telegram group for art and craft/design enthusiasts. I hope to expand our circle and share works or create works together. 

During this pandemic, I think it's a good time for us to pick up 1 or 2 things from each other as well when we stay home. 

It is still an idea. I haven't create the group yet. If enough people expressed interest then I'll create the group ah

Hi all, if anyone is interested, can just join through this link. :)

https://t.me/joinchat/A-S6Bx0QgG0zdoa61yE9zw

Am using the lockdown time at home to work my way up my buttplugs until I can take my 2.5 inch wide MEO tunnel plug. If anyone likes to see a lean bottom with bubble butt getting stretch with plugs, you can add me at

wechat: steve_kok

line: steve_kok

Would be nice if there is any group for sharing pics too. 

On 6/4/2015 at 6:20 AM, sgbb said:

LINE Group for Single Guys!

Hi Guys! Main idea of the group is for single guys to come together and get to know each other and eventually go out on a date and maybe, be together as a couple. :) Strictly no hook ups and fun allowed. Otherwise it won't be nice to those who are really serious on looking for a life partner.

So to the guys that are single and ready to mingle, inbox me your

1) LINE Id / QR code

2) Age, Height and Weight.

Respond has been good! Thank you! :)

Current strength, close to 60. Hoping to see more!

A very fun bunch of people to be with.

Group outings and chalet are also being organised to benefit the members to get to know each other better. A number of successful outings and more to come, in its planning stage. :)

Just cleared my inbox for more messages to come in. Sorry to those who couldn't sent few days back.

Thanks and Cheers!

Hi can dm me

Hi guys:) Im 30chn 173 78( slight stocky) living in pasir ris. Looking for friends or LTR here. Can add me in line. But I do hope that as mutual respect. Do show ur pictures to me when u ping me there. I believe showing pictures is a simple respect:) if you are not ready on showing urself. Please refrain from texting me:) thanks!!

line id: Danson24 

LINE ID - mlbk889

Suck my tits and I'll lick your balls.

Lick my arse and I'll suck your cock.

All in sex is fair.

The only bad thing about sex is that it doesn't last long enough.

Read my blog - www.anasianjourney.blogspot.com

On 7/9/2019 at 1:23 AM, Steven94 said:

Hello there, I am looking for people who likes to read scientific articles, literature reviews, or any form of self-help books. I have many readings to do but there's only so many hours in a day; it will be beneficial to find a community/friend to reinforce this process. Likewise for you, you can share your questions/readings to do and I will help to read, summarize, and share my thoughts. I believe that we will both gain and learn from our exchanges and I promise efficient use of your time instead of small talks and gossips. 

Here are my area of interests:  Health and fitness (general or advanced), we can read in depth about biology, dieting, nutrition, supplement/drugs, activities and question/discuss why/how certain things happen. An example of a questions/reading to share: if I were to supplement caffeine into my diet, at what dose would this increase performance; how to mitigate its side effects and so on. The subject doesn't stop at athletic performance, it could be cognitive function, mobility, and life expectancy improvements.

Other topics could be behavioral psychology, engineering and computer networks, anything in the world as long as it is scientific. 

I'm also trying to catch up on economics, finance, or any other practical skills like cooking, etc. 

Will be happy to know at least a person. Thanks for reading!

I'm restarting this till the end of the circuit breaker period. Let me know if you are interested!